The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

got my timetable, only one lay in a week though :frown:
Is anybody else I invited to the study help session on TSR?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4022
Today was actually really good! Love my timetable!
Original post by Niassuh
I'm from Cavan but I can't remember it at all. We kept moving around because mom and dad kept getting reassigned to new hospitals. And as for where I am now...somewhere in Fermanagh and that's as much as I'll tell you :wink:

St.Pat's, Cavan always beat our school at football. :angry:

Fermanagh is okay, I like Enniskillen. (Y) (I'm from Down)
Original post by MattFletcher
I like leaning :biggrin: italy-pisa-the-leaning-tower-bgk.jpg

College is just... I'm dead :lol:

No challenge academically, but damn... Physical!
Reply 4025
Actually really nervous about starting tomorrow even though itsthe same school ive been going to since year 7
Reply 4026
How's everybodies first few days been :h:

I've just had to change my own boards on OP as my school have changed them :facepalm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by techno836

I've just had to change my own boards on OP as my school have changed them :facepalm:

I have to submit my homework in again because my Geography teacher can't read it-absolutely fuming:angry:The exam boards marked my work easily and often it was a lot lot worse than that.
Reply 4028
Original post by Dalek1099
I have to submit my homework in again because my Geography teacher can't read it-absolutely fuming:angry:The exam boards marked my work easily and often it was a lot lot worse than that.

haha that's unlucky I'd be upset too :lol:

Mine was actually really nice. I had chemistry, maths and geography, and all three seemed okay - we were mainly recapping GCSE work, nothing too challenging just yet...
haha that's unlucky I'd be upset too :lol:

Its not too bad because I just have to type it up but its a waste of time and money because I should be getting a day off tomorrow.I should collect my timetable tomorrow.At least I haven't got any more homework to do yet:redface:

Haven't started school yet but I'm going in tomorrow to sort out my options. I could be doing Edexcel History but I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.
Reply 4032
Original post by Georgiecat
Mine was actually really nice. I had chemistry, maths and geography, and all three seemed okay - we were mainly recapping GCSE work, nothing too challenging just yet...

haha i know how you feel ... it still doesn't seem right yet :lol: i had double chemistry yesterday and guidance and they were ACE :biggrin: i loved chemistry and guidance is just guidance really :lol: like tutor. and i've had double maths and double physics today, maths was good but physics was just meh :s-smilie:
Reply 4033
Original post by Red Fox
Haven't started school yet but I'm going in tomorrow to sort out my options. I could be doing Edexcel History but I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

Okay :h:

Original post by Dalek1099
Its not too bad because I just have to type it up but its a waste of time and money because I should be getting a day off tomorrow.I should collect my timetable tomorrow.At least I haven't got any more homework to do yet:redface:

and i have :facepalm:
Reply 4034
My English teacher is making someone before next lesson go to the shop so we can have snacks in the lesson hehe :cool:
My timetable is basically...

Each lesson every day for an hour :tongue:
I have had the best 'first' day ever today! I did barely nothing, got my timetable, spoke to people, met teachers, ate, played games etc. My school was notorious for tight timetables last year, with no frees and you had to turn up for study periods at a certain place, so you don't get 'frees' technically. This year, it changed. On Friday, I have 2 study periods and I finish at 11am!!! Same applies for Wednesdays.
Reply 4037
today was GREAT! but disappointed that we have to wait till Tuesday to restart college and even then Thursday is when actual lessons begin
Reply 4038
Original post by L'Evil Fish
My timetable is basically...

Each lesson every day for an hour :tongue:

how many lessons is that then? we're doing 5 hours a week per subject
Original post by pathosL
how many lessons is that then? we're doing 5 hours a week per subject

Same!

5 a week, 1 a day... We have five periods in a day, but I'm confused :frown:

Latest