The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImAz
Does anyone know what the deadline is to get a photocopy of this paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fairly sure it already went :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4761
Original post by furryface12
Fairly sure it already went :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oops

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why were the grade boundaries for this paper so high?
Reply 4763
Original post by the A* guy
Here is the JUNE 2013 F322 MS

Hope It Helps! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Do u have the QP please
Reply 4764
I've just been through the mark scheme and I really don't know how I lost twenty marks!
From what I can remember, most of my answers were very similar. It's really disheartening. :frown:
Here is the JUNE 2013 F322 MS

Hope It Helps! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Repped
Cant believe i lost 2 marks for writng butanal and butanone instead of drawing them........
Original post by niceguy95
Repped

Nice one, thanks.
I plan on getting a remark for this, but i want to get my script back digitally before hand, is it possible to get my script back check it then get a remark all with in the deadline?
And does anyone have the June 2013 paper?
Original post by joe1545
And does anyone have the June 2013 paper?

I previously uploaded it here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2282193&page=182&p=42968008#post42968008
Original post by joe1545
Thanks alot

You're Welcome! :biggrin:
You're Welcome! :biggrin:

Can I pleAse have the f324 and f325
Mark scheme please
Original post by otrivine
Can I pleAse have the f324 and f325
Mark scheme please

Just wondering, you have got into uni for chem or pharmacy or something, so why do you want the mark scheme now? Just curious.
Original post by nothepreacher
Just wondering, you have got into uni for chem or pharmacy or something, so why do you want the mark scheme now? Just curious.

I am just interested to see the mark scheme as I did so much better than expected in my F324 exam and F325
got my normal re-marks back today, stayed the same (132/150)

so disappointed with myself and it was a complete waste of £65 (no idea why my school charges £65 for normal and £75 for priority, along with £45 for a script, absolutely crazy)

kind of knew it anyway but didn't want to regret after the deadline for not requesting a re-mark, seems like a gamble to me

absolutely no intention of requesting for my script or to find out what I did wrong (i know it sounds bad but i'm not in the mood) and i don't want to know anyway. i was actually planning to request the original to pin up on my wall and let it torture me for a year LOL

decided that I don't want to be stuck in a failure forever (i know it's an A but i expected better, got about 95% in the mock)just let it pass and forget about it, should be better when retaking next year after learning F324
good luck :biggrin:

Original post by cyy12113
got my normal re-marks back today, stayed the same (132/150)

so disappointed with myself and it was a complete waste of £65 (no idea why my school charges £65 for normal and £75 for priority, along with £45 for a script, absolutely crazy)

kind of knew it anyway but didn't want to regret after the deadline for not requesting a re-mark, seems like a gamble to me

absolutely no intention of requesting for my script or to find out what I did wrong (i know it sounds bad but i'm not in the mood) and i don't want to know anyway. i was actually planning to request the original to pin up on my wall and let it torture me for a year LOL

decided that I don't want to be stuck in a failure forever (i know it's an A but i expected better, got about 95% in the mock)just let it pass and forget about it, should be better when retaking next year after learning F324
good luck :biggrin:

I would be over the moon with that score!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4778
Original post by B182NP44
You're welcome :smile:. I got 106/150 last year in F322, but I retook it this June whilst I was doing Unit 4 and i managed to get 140/150.

Just wondering, what did you get overall in chemistry and also did you resit the AS practical work? I'm wondering if it's worth resitting practical work and just resit F321 and F322 and try to get an A on them to get an A overall.
Thanks again :smile:
Reply 4779
Original post by JimmyA*
People who are disheartened by their results don't worry. I had to take all 4 chemistry exams this summer and got an A in every single one. Make sure you have the OCR textbooks, read through them as you go along the course, answer all the questions in the textbooks, do every single past paper and you'll be fine :smile:.

This has made me feel a lot better thank you! If you don't mind me asking, what did you get in those 4 exams originally and then what did you end up getting? I'm having to take 4 chem exams next summer too D;

Latest

Trending

Trending