Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE LLB Law September 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Stephanie940
Haha pretty much. Just have to get all my books and then i'm ready,how about you?. You live in the UK or you moving here?

Me? I don't know if you could say i'm ready per say lol, I still have to get 2 more books and school supplies like pens/binders. My Canadian binders don't fit English style paper.

I live in England now, moved here back in June (Duel Nationality). I just realized that I never introduced myself, my name is Phillip =)
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by psl007
Me? I don't know if you could say i'm ready per say lol, I still have to get 2 more books and school supplies like pens/binders. My Canadian binders don't fit English style paper.

I live in England now, moved here back in June (Duel Nationality). I just realized that I never introduced myself, my name is Phillip =)

Oh right cool :smile:.where did you find your books? Because there is so many places to get them from and I have no idea where to start. Nice to meet you Phillip,my name is Stephanie but you can see that from my name lol :P
Reply 42
Oh right cool :smile:.where did you find your books? Because there is so many places to get them from and I have no idea where to start. Nice to meet you Phillip,my name is Stephanie but you can see that from my name lol :P

Well it's very nice to e-meet you Stephanie lol. What made you want to take law at uni?

I bought my books from the Oxford Press website and Blackwells online. When I was looking for them I called up the Blackwells online store and got the lady on the phone to give me the ISBN numbers for the books. It saved me from searching around lol.
Reply 43
Original post by psl007
Well it's very nice to e-meet you Stephanie lol. What made you want to take law at uni?

I bought my books from the Oxford Press website and Blackwells online. When I was looking for them I called up the Blackwells online store and got the lady on the phone to give me the ISBN numbers for the books. It saved me from searching around lol.

Lol well I've always had an interest in law and then I took it in college and realised it's something I am actually good at so I decided to take it. Oh that's pretty good then
Reply 44
Original post by psl007

Dunno if you wanna add me on facebook????
Reply 45
Lol well I've always had an interest in law and then I took it in college and realised it's something I am actually good at so I decided to take it. Oh that's pretty good then

Dunno if you wanna add me on facebook????

Good at it you say, I know who i'm sitting next too in the classes :P

I'll add you on Facebook, who do I search for :tongue:
Reply 46
Original post by psl007
Good at it you say, I know who i'm sitting next too in the classes :P

I'll add you on Facebook, who do I search for :tongue:

Lol Yeah you will and search Stephanie Nutt. Should be a picture with three girls, I'm the one of the left :smile:
Reply 47
Lol Yeah you will and search Stephanie Nutt. Should be a picture with three girls, I'm the one of the left :smile:

If you get a request from someone called Phillip Langdon, then that's me. If you need any computer help while at uni just ask lol =)
Reply 48
Original post by psl007
If you get a request from someone called Phillip Langdon, then that's me. If you need any computer help while at uni just ask lol =)

Haha thanks :smile:
Reply 49
Haha thanks :smile:

Also if you need help on anything else just ask =).

You excited for the 'Freshers Week'?
Reply 50
Original post by psl007
Also if you need help on anything else just ask =).

You excited for the 'Freshers Week'?

Thanks. Yeah I am to be honest,how about you?
Reply 51
Thanks. Yeah I am to be honest,how about you?

Me? I did quite a few of them when I was in Canada during my Uni days. I think I maybe a little too old for it and most likely couldn't keep up with you lol.
Reply 52
Original post by psl007
Me? I did quite a few of them when I was in Canada during my Uni days. I think I maybe a little too old for it and most likely couldn't keep up with you lol.

Lol haha awww and well you can look forward to meeting new people :smile:
Reply 53
Lol haha awww and well you can look forward to meeting new people :smile:

That's very true, well you have already meet one person from the course so far :tongue:....oh and can I reserve my spot at your house to eat every Wednesday :tongue:
Reply 54
Original post by psl007
That's very true, well you have already meet one person from the course so far :tongue:....oh and can I reserve my spot at your house to eat every Wednesday :tongue:

you're my second haha and my mum probably wouldn't mind doing that for people,she is one of those mothers that is like feed people and make sure they're not starving hahaa.
Reply 55
you're my second haha and my mum probably wouldn't mind doing that for people,she is one of those mothers that is like feed people and make sure they're not starving hahaa.

Yeah it's official, i'm so going over to your place now for food! lol ...Does your mom take food requests :P
Reply 56
Original post by psl007
Yeah it's official, i'm so going over to your place now for food! lol ...Does your mom take food requests :P

Haha,she probably would!
Reply 57
Haha,she probably would!

Wicked! I'll make a menu of the foods I like :P

Only about 11 more days still classes start
Reply 58
Original post by psl007
Wicked! I'll make a menu of the foods I like :P

Only about 11 more days still classes start

HAHA lol ok
Reply 59
HAHA lol ok

You mentioned that your living at home for the school year, how come your not in res? (or halls as they say over here lol)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending