The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scienceisgood
Since you chose Fairy Tail - What's Your Opinion Of Rock City Boy?
That is the one Fairy Tail opening I can't stand! DX

Yeah the beginnings pretty annoying (too slow for a rock song) and the lyrics in English are pretty cheesy. Once it builds up its pretty energetic and fits well with the animation that's going on..

The other fairy tail opening I quite like is Breakthrough by going under ground
[video="youtube_share;03ikrnkXpzU"]http://youtu.be/03ikrnkXpzU[/video]
Since we're talking about the openings of animes, whats the best soundtrack of any anime you've watched?

Mine would be the soundtrack for Samurai Champloo (my favourite anime) it's composed by The late master-composer Nujabes.

It's the only international or non-English music album I've ever bought. Worth every penny.

Here's a stream of the full album:
[video="youtube_share;c3fZ8LXNs_E"]http://youtu.be/c3fZ8LXNs_E[/video]
anyone seen Figure 17?
best anime I've watched this summer :bawling:
Clannad fans might recognise this, I tried playing Farewell at the Foot of the Hill. Tell me what you think as I'm only a beginner pianist :colondollar:. I'd recommend headphones, as this **** is clipping like hell on my macbook

[video="youtube;6i7jXzyfMBA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7jXzyfMBA[/video]
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by drummer
Clannad fans might recognise this, I tried playing Farewell at the Foot of the Hill. Tell me what you think as I'm only a beginner pianist :colondollar:

[video="youtube;6i7jXzyfMBA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7jXzyfMBA[/video]

Not too shabby indeed, better than I ever was :lol: ah the soundtrack that stole my soul and left no change so it couldn't get a taxi home, sounds quite alternative (in a good way) :biggrin:
Reply 5365
Has anyone been having trouble going on the MAL website? I haven't been able to go on for like 2 days now...
Original post by Naami
Has anyone been having trouble going on the MAL website? I haven't been able to go on for like 2 days now...

I've been getting this on and off for about a week now, glad I wasn't the only one.
Any Durarara fans here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naami

Yeah, I tried to go on it a few times to look up anime song titles, without luck. Have to say though, it makes a nice change to see MAL down and A-P fully working, it's usually the other way around. :p:

Original post by It'sNotMyFaultx
Any Durarara fans here?

Quite a few, including myself. :yes:
Original post by Naami

Yup, same here:/ It's a pain because I need to update my list... :biggrin:
Reply 5370
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
I've been getting this on and off for about a week now, glad I wasn't the only one.

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Yeah, I tried to go on it a few times to look up anime song titles, without luck. Have to say though, it makes a nice change to see MAL down and A-P fully working, it's usually the other way around. :p:

Original post by porridgeandrhi
Yup, same here:/ It's a pain because I need to update my list... :biggrin:

Ah thanks guys, worried it was my computer with issues :redface: *Sigh* I really need to reply to a message on my profile, just hope the girl doesn't think I'm ignoring her >.<
Sword art online looks promising.
Original post by Rothwell
It looks promising, but doesn't quite cut it imo. I had to pretty much force myself to watch it (one episode at a time, this was after they'd all been aired) and stopped at about episode 18.

Oh really? I've just seen up to the second episode (official) which was pretty cool and serious and watched a few abridged series on YouTube.... They're hilarious
(edited 10 years ago)
Check this out.... It's pretty funny.
[video="youtube_share;V6kJKxvbgZ0"]http://youtu.be/V6kJKxvbgZ0[/video]
Original post by GalaxygunnerX
Sword art online looks promising.

I would recommend SAO but would say that the second series, Alfheim Online doesn't quite match up to it until the end...(second last ep) - there isn't quite as much to lose given Kirito can die as many times as he wants in Alfheim.

It picks up after (and including) episode 4 I personally think. :smile:
omg omg today's naruto was just fooking epic :coma: that boost in power :eek4: :sogood: :dice: :sexface:
Original post by eugenius 8
omg omg today's naruto was just fooking epic :coma: that boost in power :eek4: :sogood: :dice: :sexface:

I'm not really with the anime anymore (was reading the manga, and well the manga went much faster than the anime).. What's happened so far?
Original post by GalaxygunnerX
I'm not really with the anime anymore (was reading the manga, and well the manga went much faster than the anime).. What's happened so far?

i dont read the manga but i just watched the part when

Spoiler

Original post by eugenius 8
i dont read the manga but i just watched the part when

Spoiler

Ahh... You're going to really enjoy the later episodes then... Won't spoil anything but, what you saw up to now is only the beginning... :wink: might just check out the fight scenes then, naruto is definitely a quality anime and manga.
Can a certain someone please translate?
No subs on this message and so I don't know what it says. :frown:

Pic.png

Latest