The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4160
Original post by Mr.Nor
I was meant to have film,history,free,film but ending up only having my last lesson of film due to all the other years started back today :tongue: We had a meeting thing first about opportunities and stuff then I ended up having a 2 hour and a half free period :cool: (It got pretty boring though)

And in film I just went over course and analysed an extract from the hurt locker and now I have to think of an idea for my coursework :smile:

Sounds like you had a pretty good day then. :tongue: Nothing too stressful. :tongue:
Reply 4161
Original post by Lucas.
Sounds like you had a pretty good day then. :tongue: Nothing too stressful. :tongue:

Yeah it was alright :tongue: But thee tiredness is kicking in tbh, and I have a whole school assembly and photo tomorrow :frown:
Original post by Mr.Nor
Yeah it was alright :tongue: But thee tiredness is kicking in tbh, and I have a whole school assembly and photo tomorrow :frown:

My school still uses our photos from year 7 on the register and computer system.
Reply 4163
Original post by Mr.Nor

Could be worse, you could still have 3 days of summer left to waste... :rolleyes:

Haha, no more school photos for me. :biggrin:
Original post by Red Fox
My school still uses our photos from year 7 on the register and computer system.

:L damn son!
Surely... the photos won't be enough help when trying to figure out who is who? Everyone must look different after 5 years!
Reply 4165
Original post by Red Fox

Original post by Lucas.
Could be worse, you could still have 3 days of summer left to waste... :rolleyes:

Haha, no more school photos for me. :biggrin:

It's only a whole school one, no individual one :h:
Reply 4166
Original post by Meliss
Surely... the photos won't be enough help when trying to figure out who is who? Everyone must look different after 5 years!

I shall back-up your statement with a picture I posted a few days ago.. :biggrin:

lolu.png

Original post by Mr.Nor
It's only a whole school one, no individual one :h:

Oh, that's alright then. :smile: Individual ones are horrible. :frown:
Reply 4167
Original post by techno836
-

Hi can you add my subjects please, I quoted before but I think you might've missed me:
AQA French
AQA Economics
Edexcel Maths
OCR Sociology
Original post by Lucas.
I shall back-up your statement with a picture I posted a few days ago.. :biggrin:

lolu.png

Oh, that's alright then. :smile: Individual ones are horrible. :frown:

naaawwww, you looked so innocent back in the day :redface:
Original post by Meliss

Gavin-Taylor_sm.jpg1175673_206847882816528_1736374402_n.jpg

I think my face is a little less baby like but it hasn't changed much over 5 years.
Welcome to the new current year 12 thread, our home for the next year. (We’re now in the A Level forum :woo: )! that must mean we have matured :eek: :wink: This is the start of 2 very important years for us and A levels can be hard but that won't scare us! We have a high target to beat last year’s year 12s so let's all work hard :sogood:

Below is a list of subjects and exam boards that we are all taking, I'm sure it will be useful when you need somebody to help you :h: (Newcomers please quote me if you wish to be added :h: )

Subjects

Scottish Highers

Make sure you work your hardest all year and I'm sure the next results day will be fine, and in order to work hard here are some useful links below ( I'll add some more as I find them :smile:

http://www.examsolutions.co.uk - For Maths :smile:
http://www.Chemguide.co.uk - For Chemistry :smile:

And Finally if you have any query about A-level Choices or University choices make sure you ask/quote L'evil Fish or drop him a PM :smile: I will also answer any regarding Medicine or direct you to more helpful thread :h:

Best of luck for the forthcoming year! :h: :cool:

im doing maths edexcel biology ocr chemistry ocr and history aqa
Reply 4172
Original post by lolface32
naaawwww, you looked so innocent back in the day :redface:

Are you trying to imply that I don't look innocent now? :tongue:
Reply 4173
Original post by Toriar
Hi can you add my subjects please, I quoted before but I think you might've missed me:
AQA French
AQA Economics
Edexcel Maths
OCR Sociology

Someone else on OCR sociology!!! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm annoyed because school has decided that I can't do Critical Thinking, but I am happy because our new History teacher is very cool and he asked us to follow him on Twitter
Reply 4175
Original post by Mr.Nor
Someone else on OCR sociology!!! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe yay! :biggrin: I don't start until Monday though
Came home by train today after ages of not being on one...had a moment of childish elation. :ahee:
Reply 4177
Original post by Red Fox

Hehe lucky you!:p:
Reply 4178
Original post by Red Fox
I'm doing Edexcel History aswell now. I only get 1 free lesson:frown:

okay i've added you to it :yy: i only get one free aswell if i do further maths ....... i didn't like decision maths today though :erm:
okay i've added you to it :yy: i only get one free aswell if i do further maths ....... i didn't like decision maths today though :erm:

Haha I'm doing D1 for Further Maths.

Latest