The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8120
Murray's 2nd serve makes Caroline Cuteniacki's 1st serve look good.
Reply 8121
This has to be a joke. Wawrinka isn't even playing at his best ala AO 2013 or those last couple of sets against Berdych. Murray is unbelievably bad.

Play anywhere near this level, putting out those WTA level second serves, and he'll get straight setted by Djokovic or Nadal. That's even assuming he can make it out of this match. Get it together Andy.
Reply 8122
Murray has no pop on his serve today. Definitely injured.

Edit: Murray broken to love. What a poor game, but a nice backhand by Stan the man to clinch the break.
Reply 8123
Can Andy play any worse? He can't even win a point atm.
On the atp website he says his serve is his strongest aspect of his game, makes me laugh in retrospective

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8125
Murray down 2 sets. I'm not expecting a Verdasco esque comeback. Murray has been well below par. Nole will now probably be fresh in the final like Nadal.
Reply 8126
Original post by Roger1
Murray has no pop on his serve today. Definitely injured.

Na, no one buys this bs. Murray tends to act injured when losing, but he's magically better when winning. He's just playing like a scrub right now, plain and simple.
Reply 8127
NOOOOOOO! Andy!!!!:frown:

Djokovic draw has also opened up so nicely for him OMG MAN.

Why does Murray screw up all the time FFS!:angry:
Reply 8128
Original post by xxxKINGxxx
On the atp website he says his serve is his strongest aspect of his game, makes me laugh in retrospective

Posted from TSR Mobile

His 1st serve is good though, but 2nd is definitely the worse I've seen. Even my 2nd second serve is better than his, and I'm not even a pro.
Reply 8129
Original post by Xotol
Na, no one buys this bs. Murray tends to act injured when losing, but he's magically better when winning. He's just playing like a scrub right now, plain and simple.

Lol, I know about Murray's 'grabbing of body's parts' when down. I'm not a fan of his, so not making excuses for him. It's just that Murray's 1st serve doesn't have a lot of pop on it.
Reply 8130
Stan in full precision mode today just like Federer of 2005.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8131
Stan breaks. :smile:
Reply 8132
WTF MURRAY!!!!!:angry::mad:
Reply 8133
Original post by ubi1
NOOOOOOO! Andy!!!!:frown:

Djokovic draw has also opened up so nicely for him OMG MAN.

Why does Murray screw up all the time FFS!:angry:

Seems like you're jumping to the conclusion that Murray will lose, Djokovic will easily beat Youzhny and do to same to a Wawrinka in the form of his life and then go on to beat your man in the final. If tennis has taught us anything it's that nothing is a forgone conclusion. Just wait and see what happens :tongue:
Reply 8134
Murray just hasn't stopped making errors, in such awful form today.
Reply 8135
This is so annoying to watch

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8136
OMG MURRAY WAKE THE THUCK UP!!!:eek::angry:
Reply 8137
These dumbasses in BBC sport don't know crap.

"It's not in Andy's control. Stan is playing the match of his life."

He played better in the AO against Novak in that 5 setter loss. Wawrinka is playing well but still making a few UE. Murray is just playing unbelievably bad. :facepalm2:
Reply 8138
Original post by lizzy95
Seems like you're jumping to the conclusion that Murray will lose, Djokovic will easily beat Youzhny and do to same to a Wawrinka in the form of his life and then go on to beat your man in the final. If tennis has taught us anything it's that nothing is a forgone conclusion. Just wait and see what happens :tongue:

I don't think Wawrinka will beat Djokovic but only increase his chances of winning. OHH FFS MURRAY.:mad:
Original post by Prendah
He had right to be angry after that first set.

He has a right to be angry yes, but the way he acts like that to deflect that Stans just been better than him is annoying.

Latest