The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Derby and Rathbone Halls

Just wondering now that the hall numbers have been released, where has everybody been given.

Im in C38, and i cant find anybody who is in the C block :/
I'm in A1, and I imagine that they'll probably be on the facebook page? I haven't seen it yet, though.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
looked on the facebook page, and didnt see anybody in C block haha
Original post by MitchellW
looked on the facebook page, and didnt see anybody in C block haha

Ah. :tongue: I think a fair few people still don't have their room numbers, so you'll probably find more of them flooding in over the next few days.
Reply 4
Original post by Jackal The
Ah. :tongue: I think a fair few people still don't have their room numbers, so you'll probably find more of them flooding in over the next few days.

yeah haha, i was i but gutted with my accommodation tbh. I applied for self catered en-suite, and they gave me catered with a shared bathroom :/
yeah haha, i was i but gutted with my accommodation tbh. I applied for self catered en-suite, and they gave me catered with a shared bathroom :/

Most people don't seem happy with their accommodation from what I've read. There are a lot of benefits from being catered, though, and I reckon you'll get used to it really quickly. The halls are apparently very social.
Reply 6
Most people don't seem happy with their accommodation from what I've read. There are a lot of benefits from being catered, though, and I reckon you'll get used to it really quickly. The halls are apparently very social.

Yeah im hoping so, would like to see who im with in halls tho. Do you know who you're in with ?
Yeah im hoping so, would like to see who im with in halls tho. Do you know who you're in with ?

Nope, no idea. It'd be interesting to find out but I suppose it's only nine days away regardless. :tongue:
Reply 8
Nope, no idea. It'd be interesting to find out but I suppose it's only nine days away regardless. :tongue:

yeah same, i would rather have an idea of who im with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending