The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6920
Original post by ProgFeanor
So you have a certain budget and bid on players? Sounds like a normal Auction Draft to me.

Nah but you don't draft against anyone, and you can completely change your line up on a week-by-week basis
Reply 6921
Original post by Zubby77
Nah but you don't draft against anyone, and you can completely change your line up on a week-by-week basis

I didn't realise I could just change my lineup to suit the weeks fixtures, What a ridiculously bad idea that game is!
Reply 6922
Pitta on IR-DTR Hurray for Ravens fans!
Reply 6923
Original post by Malevolent
Football season starts tomorrow finally! I could cry :cry2:

Predictions for Week 1?

Ravens
Saints
Pats
bears
browns
vikings
steelers
colts
chiefs
jets
hawks
packers
rams
cowboys
eagles
texans
Reply 6924
1 more day

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Come on Bolts.
Original post by 419
1 more day

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Come on Bolts.

I'm so pumped to see Hopkins, Andre and OD ripping you guys apart while our secondary Jackson, Joseph, Manning and Reed pick Rivers passes like ripe fruits :yes:
Reply 6926
It start tonight guys. 9 months of torture finishes :love:
Reply 6927
I take it we're all staying up to watch it. I'll be watching it on some crappy stream - don't have sky 😞
Reply 6928
Can't wait! Heres to hoping the Giants have a good season! :biggrin:
Reply 6929
Buzzing! Just watched the 4 minute offseason video. This opener could be the most pointless game of the season and I'd still watch it, the withdrawals are nearly over!

I'm interested to see how the Broncos defense does. I want to see Peyton on his arse a few times too, see how creaky his old bones are.
Original post by Wattsy
:dance:

Denver
New Orleans
Cincinnati
Kansas City
Cleveland
Detroit
New England
Indianapolis
Seattle
Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh
Arizona
San Francisco
Dallas
Washington
Houston

to win, I'd get odds of 1103.61/1

Edit: Is anyone playing that NFLUK version of fantasy football which is sort of more like soccer fantasy football?

I've got

QB - Colin Kaepernick
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - LeSean McCoy
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Eddie Royal
TE - Tyler Eifert
D - Bengals
K - Randy Bullock

and came in on the 18M budget.

Yeah I'm playing the uk version, only started watching properly last year so my team might not be the best :/

QB RG3
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Donald Brown
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Brandon LaFell
TE Brandon Myers
D Chargers
K David Akers

Opinions welcome, Also what is the wildcard thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kevin cadles voice is just pure bliss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6932
GamePass or Sky Sports? I can't decide, I prefer Gamepass most of the time but Sky Sports' coverage isn't that bad.
Reply 6933
Original post by ccfcadam36
Yeah I'm playing the uk version, only started watching properly last year so my team might not be the best :/

QB RG3
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Donald Brown
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Brandon LaFell
TE Brandon Myers
D Chargers
K David Akers

Opinions welcome, Also what is the wildcard thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It just promotes Sky Sports games, you pick a player from one of their live games who costs you no money but the points they score are added to your total.
First time watching an NFL kickoff, is this for real? A concert? Everything's always on a colossal stage.
Reply 6935
What's up with the Ravens and delays? #Illuminati haha
Reply 6936
Absolutely struggling with this time of morning. Thankfully halftime at 4:00am is a rarity, willpower required to stay awake right now.
Reply 6937
Original post by Wattsy
Absolutely struggling with this time of morning. Thankfully halftime at 4:00am is a rarity, willpower required to stay awake right now.

Ah same here, was up earlier than usual this morning - taking some real grit to stay up right now:cool:
Reply 6938
Original post by Zubby77
Ah same here, was up earlier than usual this morning - taking some real grit to stay up right now:cool:

Yeah my brother and sister wake me up getting ready for school so I am not in peak condition! I've got to pack my stuff for uni tomorrow too, that is going to be arduous
Reply 6939
Original post by Wattsy
Yeah my brother and sister wake me up getting ready for school so I am not in peak condition! I've got to pack my stuff for uni tomorrow too, that is going to be arduous

Damn that sucks. At least you're being rewarded with a good game, big punt block there!

Latest