University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Maisie-Tara
i am also doing events management, along side business management :smile:

Awesome :smile: can't wait :smile: x
Reply 62
Hey, anyone going to Warrington campus for Adult Nursing?? be nice to know a few names before day 1.
Reply 63
Hey, I'm doing Adult nursing at Warrington too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Anyone doing mental health nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by cjk10
Hey, I'm doing Adult nursing at Warrington too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I see your in St Helens. i'm not too far from you i'm in Woolton. Have you managed to find anyone else on our course?
Original post by mitch23
Hey, anyone going to Warrington campus for Adult Nursing?? be nice to know a few names before day 1.

Hi i'm doing adult nursing ay Warrington :smile:
Reply 67
Oh yeah not too far then. Not found anyone else yet, have you? Have you had any info about induction week, I haven't so not a clue where to go. Just can't wait to start now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by cjk10
Oh yeah not too far then. Not found anyone else yet, have you? Have you had any info about induction week, I haven't so not a clue where to go. Just can't wait to start now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you log onto PASS https://pass.chester.ac.uk/ , your username is you student number (found on any correspondence you have received) and your password is Cheyyyy/mm/dd of your date of birth... the induction timetable is on there :smile: x
Reply 69
Original post by cjk10

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey have you recieved our induction pack through the post? If you look at page 5 it gives you the address and building names where inductions are taking place for all the campus's.
Reply 70
Original post by Lyndsey Jankowic
Hi i'm doing adult nursing ay Warrington :smile:

Hey Lyndsey, nice to hear from you. Are you ready? Do you know where your going on Monday?
Original post by mitch23
Hey Lyndsey, nice to hear from you. Are you ready? Do you know where your going on Monday?

Hi, I had a liitle run out to the uni just to see how long it would take to get there and where it was. I also had to go for an appointment a few weeks ago, where I did find the building that were going to be in. I just want to find out if we need a parking permit? I am planning on getting there early as I don't know how hard it will be to park.
Reply 72
Thanks Heidi but our timetable isn't on there but I've found out were to go to on arrival so I'm not worried now. Thanks Mitch, I found it.
Hey Lyndsey, apparently we do need a parking permit and they will give us the form in the first week but no one really checks them anyway. I'm going to get there early just in case it is hard to find a space and I will probably get lost anyway! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cjk10
Thanks Heidi but our timetable isn't on there but I've found out were to go to on arrival so I'm not worried now. Thanks Mitch, I found it.
Hey Lyndsey, apparently we do need a parking permit and they will give us the form in the first week but no one really checks them anyway. I'm going to get there early just in case it is hard to find a space and I will probably get lost anyway! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, oh right when I've looked for info on parking I've not found any. ha ha you sound like me I'm always getting lost lol. I've not managed to find a timetable for next week either. I suppose soon enough we will find out. how you feeling about going? I'm excited but also nervous, I just want to get started now :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by Lyndsey Jankowic
Hi, oh right when I've looked for info on parking I've not found any. ha ha you sound like me I'm always getting lost lol. I've not managed to find a timetable for next week either. I suppose soon enough we will find out. how you feeling about going? I'm excited but also nervous, I just want to get started now :smile:

I went to the induction afternoon a few weeks ago and asked a lecturer about the parking, didnt want a ticket, lol. Yeah, im excited but so nervous. Bring on Monday! Haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cjk10
I went to the induction afternoon a few weeks ago and asked a lecturer about the parking, didnt want a ticket, lol. Yeah, im excited but so nervous. Bring on Monday! Haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't realise there was any induction things going on apart from next week! No defo not want any tickets that wouldn't be good! Yep roll on Monday, do you know anyone who is on the course? :smile:
Reply 76
Just an informal thing with talks on the library, finance and stuff. It was only an hour long, but they didn't say too much as they wanted to save it for induction week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Parking is fairly easy and you do need a permit, but as it's been said they aren't really checked as far as I know
Reply 78
Original post by mitch23

Hi, I am starting Adult Nursing in March 2014, at the Warrington campus, would be great to get to know some people before going!!
Martha Rea
Reply 79
Just got an offer from chester university to study social work, anyone else? :smile:

Quick Reply