The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Holby_fanatic
And we're onto thread number 19! :excited: :party: :excited:
The last thread took a little longer to fill this time, but only about 2 weeks longer. :lol: We really need lives...

Top 5 posters from the last thread.

Spoiler

:congrats: :adore:

Graduations. :love:
Two of the no lifers now have some sort of lives! :awesome: Feels weird congratulating but congratulations to Stevo F. :five:
I need more though, so get your flirt on in school/uni/work/EVERYWHERE and make the mighty Holbz proud!

The loners. :ahee:

Spoiler

FAQs (Because someone always comes in to each thread and asks these :mmm:):

Spoiler

I am happy to report that the word Fred has been used less frequently in place of the word thread. Keep up the good work! :yy:

:h: Happy posting! :h:

Hey guys, i'm back, and i don't put a ":wink:" in EVERY convo, jsut ones which are sexual :tongue: i do like my bio though thanks Holbz
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by lucine.B
Thanks Holbz!!! Quite like my bio especially the part about Kelly Rowland hehe although 'love is in the air'?!! LOOOL

also...

Spoiler

You're welcome. :h: And yes it is. :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by Stevo F
Congratulations to you too my love :love: :mmm:

Lulz, you do make me giggle.
Original post by Tcrumpen
Hey guys, i'm back, and i don't put a ":wink:" in EVERY convo, jsut ones which are sexual :tongue:

You put :sexface: in those ones. :tongue:
Reply 83
You're welcome. :h: And yes it is. :colone:

Spoiler

Lulz, you do make me giggle.

:spank: :colone:
Reply 84
You put :sexface: in those ones. :tongue:

lol, you people leave opportunites wide open, and i've got a trial shift at Nando's on sunday
Original post by incipientT
What is it you want to do afterwards?

Tough times suck:console: I'm sure it'll get better soon though:smile:

Thanks for the hug / rub things. :redface:

Umm, I would like to go to uni. I wanna be a teacher so after I get used to my a-levels and decide what Im best at that should lead the way :smile:
Reply 86
Hmm never thought of it as offending someone. Just thought about the definition of bipolar and well english weather fits it perfectly lol. My friends bipolar he laughs each time I say that about the weather XD mainly because he doesn't have it where he lives atm.
Hahaha trust you to ask what music she likes :tongue:

I remember saying it a few times but one time it did offend someone (we're all different so I understand why they did find it offensive). So i'm careful when saying that word/phrase :smile: It's true though and I have described that as English weather in the past :tongue:
Hey what are you trying to say there? :wink:
Original post by Stevo F
:spank: :colone:

:mmm: Lulz lulz lulz! :rofl:

lol, you people leave opportunites wide open, and i've got a trial shift at Nando's on sunday

Sometimes I deliberately do it in fairness. Oooooh congratulations!
Reply 88

Yea you do, everyone does it esp Tilly, we now have a love story apprently :tongue: and thanks, had to buy some shoes though, don't have any dark trainers to use
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 89
Tilly and Tcrumpen's sexual love story is still better than ****ing Twilight.
Original post by IDukem

Everything is better than Twilight :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Original post by shadowdweller
Everything is better than Twilight :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You couldn't be any more truer cause you've reached the top of the true mountain!! :yep:
Reply 92
Original post by incipientT
What's happening this weekend?:smile:

I'm just starting uni. You?

Friends and I are going ice skating. Also going to dinner twice once in I think the Dorchester since that's where we usually go and on the Sunday round mine! I'll be cooking hehe.
You doing anything fun this weekend???

Oooh, where & what are you studying??? Btw hope you have a fab freshers week :smile:

I have just started year 13 :biggrin:
Original post by LiamMcMorrow
Thanks for the hug / rub things. :redface:

Umm, I would like to go to uni. I wanna be a teacher so after I get used to my a-levels and decide what Im best at that should lead the way :smile:

Anytime:h: I have an unlimited supply, along with :cookie: and :jumphug:

Sounds good!
Reply 94

:spank: :slap: :whip: hehehe :colone:
Yea you do, everyone does it esp Tilly, we now have a love story apparently :tongue: and thanks, had to buy some shoes though, don't have any dark trainers to use

I say things sometimes and only realise afterwards how they can be misinterpreted. :colondollar: Well I hope you bought shoes you can use for other occasions as well.
Original post by Stevo F
:spank: :slap: :whip: hehehe :colone:

:mmm: :hubba:

I was actually thinking earlier about how I'd be terrible at owning a sheep farm. :sad:
Reply 97
I say things sometimes and only realise afterwards how they can be misinterpreted. :colondollar: Well I hope you bought shoes you can use for other occasions as well.

yeah £8 black trainers
Reply 98
Original post by IDukem

That made my day, made me laugh have some rep for that :smile: and is it really that sexual?
Friends and I are going ice skating. Also going to dinner twice once in I think the Dorchester since that's where we usually go and on the Sunday round mine! I'll be cooking hehe.
You doing anything fun this weekend???

Oooh, where & what are you studying??? Btw hope you have a fab freshers week :smile:

I have just started year 13 :biggrin:

Wow, sounds like an awesome weekend!

Nah, my weekend is planless.:frown:

Aberdeen and computing, AI.:smile: Thanks.:smile:

Latest