Capita "Lead the Way" Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

The details for Friday are as follows:

Date: Friday 6th September
Time: 10.30am - Registration and coffee
Start: 11am
End: 2pm
Location: Hotel Russell, 1-8 Russell Square, London, Greater London WC1B 5BE

No dress code advice. I imagine business appropriate though.
Guys,

what do they mean by divisions? Is it health, housing etc
Reply 82
Original post by emptyspace1
Guys,

what do they mean by divisions? Is it health, housing etc

hey there, were you at the Birmingham AC on the 20th?
Yeah I was, were you? Am I correct in saying they (housing, local gov. etc) are divisions?
Reply 84
anyone been given the rejection call yet? are they actually waiting until the same time as the registration in London lol
Reply 85
I'm still waiting to hear what the situation is. Without the feedback I'm like 'so what do i need to work on?'
Reply 86
Original post by zinclysine
I'm still waiting to hear what the situation is. Without the feedback I'm like 'so what do i need to work on?'

ye me too, they said they would give us feedback BY Friday 06th not on Fri 06th or later.
Reply 87
Yeah I was, were you? Am I correct in saying they (housing, local gov. etc) are divisions?

ye I was the old Scottish guy lol. I think you're right on the divisions but there may be less broad ones like HR, Finance etc
Reply 88
so just received an email saying I wasn't successful but no feedback yet, funny them getting in touch after the actual successful candidates have met down in London
Reply 89
Original post by driller24
so just received an email saying I wasn't successful but no feedback yet, funny them getting in touch after the actual successful candidates have met down in London

At least you got an email!
Reply 90
Original post by chiliman14
At least you got an email!

lol fair one. they did say we would get feedback by the 06th... I guess getting a 'no thank you' on the 06th is an attempt at that promise
Reply 91
Consider yourself lucky. I have no feedback :frown:
Reply 92
ye I was the old Scottish guy lol. I think you're right on the divisions but there may be less broad ones like HR, Finance etc

Alright, I was the other Scot at the Birmingham assessment centre. Lost you at the end for going to watch the Celtic game. Got the bar guy in the hotel to put it on the TV, think he was a bit concerned when I started swearing at the TV by myself after Shakthar scored their 2nd.

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job, don't think I've been successful either but still haven't received any 'feedback'.
Reply 93
Original post by zinclysine
Consider yourself lucky. I have no feedback :frown:

lol ye I feel blessed. If it makes you feel better I'll give you the same feedback I got and you will receive. 'you didn't show the traits we were looking for..'
Reply 94
Original post by danati
Alright, I was the other Scot at the Birmingham assessment centre. Lost you at the end for going to watch the Celtic game. Got the bar guy in the hotel to put it on the TV, think he was a bit concerned when I started swearing at the TV by myself after Shakthar scored their 2nd.

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job, don't think I've been successful either but still haven't received any 'feedback'.

Ah nice one, sorry you didn't hear back, didn't know you got it on the at the hotel I would have stayed. Poor game but great return leg. See were in the group of death 'champions'. Stick at it, Capita assessment centre will be good experience for future ones and hope you land something soon. I'll be interested to hear feedback as I didn't expect to get rejected and had the account director role and problem solving role so fairly critical!
Reply 95

So was I right about divisions and stuff? what was it like yesterday?
Reply 96
Ah nice one, sorry you didn't hear back, didn't know you got it on the at the hotel I would have stayed. Poor game but great return leg. See were in the group of death 'champions'. Stick at it, Capita assessment centre will be good experience for future ones and hope you land something soon. I'll be interested to hear feedback as I didn't expect to get rejected and had the account director role and problem solving role so fairly critical!

Ahh its fine, I already have something sorted with HP anyway. Not to sound like a sour grape, but after the assessment centre I don't think I wanted the job anyway. I have to say i'm surprised you were unsuccessful! That group task was tough though with everyone shouting out and chatting rubbish just to try and get noticed.

Yeah, its gonna be tough, I'm not expecting the same results as last year, but we've got nothing to lose.

Good luck anyway, was good to meet you! Definitely the most interesting person i've met at an assessment centre.
So was I right about divisions and stuff? what was it like yesterday?

Yeah, pretty much. I'm not sure how it was as I could not attend it so I just had to fill out a form with preferences etc.
Original post by jfletch1305
The details for Friday are as follows:

Date: Friday 6th September
Time: 10.30am - Registration and coffee
Start: 11am
End: 2pm
Location: Hotel Russell, 1-8 Russell Square, London, Greater London WC1B 5BE

No dress code advice. I imagine business appropriate though.

Did they say when we would find out our division ?
Reply 99
Have just emailed asking for the feedback which was promised for last week. Perhaps they didn't appreciate my "if I don't get the job then I'm smashing the mug" joke as I left :/

Quick Reply

Latest