The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2660
Original post by usycool1
My computer just crashed on me as I was writing a part of my EPQ... :colonhash: Have to rewrite it all now as it didn't autosave either, gah! :mad:

That happened to me yesterday with me economics homework. Lost three hours worth. I feel for you bro

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Original post by Lucy96
Aw that must be so frustrating :frown: A similar thing happened with my biology coursework this year, I had just finished my final draft feeling very relieved and proud of myself...turns out it didn't save so I had to do a massive chunk again :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed it was! :frown: Fixed it now though! :biggrin:

Damn, that must have been annoying! :mad: At least you got it done though! :yep:

Original post by adi19956
That happened to me yesterday with me economics homework. Lost three hours worth. I feel for you bro

Damn :frown: Hope you've managed to replace the work you lost?
The King of Tsr's subject choices are so hardcore: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Further maths, Additional Further Maths!
Is anyone else doing Chemistry back to front, this year?
Reply 2663

Damn :frown: Hope you've managed to replace the work you lost?

Yeah I did in the end, luckily I had an almost free day today to do it before last period!

Original post by keromedic
The King of Tsr's subject choices are so hardcore: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Further maths, Additional Further Maths!
Is anyone else doing Chemistry back to front, this year?

They're all really decent A levels, there are just so many of them :zomg: does he plan to drop any of them?

Yeah I did in the end, luckily I had an almost free day today to do it before last period!

They're all really decent A levels, there are just so many of them :zomg: does he plan to drop any of them?

Not according to Usy's post!
I couldn't handle all of that. Although, I wish I could do music. I suppose I could if I self studied FM entirely and then went to the music classes but it's too risky!
I couldn't handle all of that. Although, I wish I could do music. I suppose I could if I self studied FM entirely and then went to the music classes but it's too risky!

Oh, were you referring to me? :tongue:

I'm not doing AFM properly, just learning it in my own time. :tongue:
Oh, were you referring to me? :tongue:

I'm not doing AFM properly, just learning it in my own time. :tongue:

Nah, I was referring to the 2nd post in the thread where you have everyone's subjects. TKOT is mentioned there doing Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Further maths, Additional Further Maths.
Nah, I was referring to the 2nd post in the thread where you have everyone's subjects. TKOT is mentioned there doing Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Further maths, Additional Further Maths.

Ah fair enough! :tongue:
Ah fair enough! :tongue:

Why are you still awake? Last minute UKCAT prep?
Reply 2669

Don't swamp yourself! You may regret it in the summer especially with no exams in January

Don't swamp yourself! You may regret it in the summer especially with no exams in January

I'm okay with exams :P. I break up, as a yr 13, way earlier than them so I'll have loads of time to revise :h:. wBU?
So torn about what to do. I want to apply to Cambridge but my grades are probably better suited to Oxford. I have no idea what to do :frown: :frown:
Reply 2672
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Today I have one second... Which is a stupid one, because the structure of the day is horrid!

How many do you get in a week?

And remind me of the a levels you're doing.

Not at the moment. Might drop AFM A2 or Bio A2...if it proves too challenging but studying AFM is not going to harm anything. certainly it makes Fm much more easier

Yes :biggrin:
3 maths + 3 Sciences.

That would be 21 Exams next May ...i think its manageable.
Original post by Endless Blue
So torn about what to do. I want to apply to Cambridge but my grades are probably better suited to Oxford. I have no idea what to do :frown: :frown:

Good GCSEs but mediocre AS UMS?
Good GCSEs but mediocre AS UMS?

8a* 3a at GCSE; UMS avg top 3 = 90%. Better suited to Oxford, but probably going to apply to Cam anyway because I like the course and city a lot more :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
8a* 3a at GCSE; UMS avg top 3 = 90%. Better suited to Oxford, but probably going to apply to Cam anyway because I like the course and city a lot more :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's cool :smile:
What course again?
That's cool :smile:
What course again?

Law. The Camb course is incredible and the lecturers I had we're superb. I was getting worried about whether to apply to Oxford instead, but I think now it would be better to go for what I want to and have no regrets :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Law. The Camb course is incredible and the lecturers I had we're superb. I was getting worried about whether to apply to Oxford instead, but I think now it would be better to go for what I want to and have no regrets :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, I'm guessing you also have an idea of what college as well :h:.

Latest