The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

In the other languages you have british sign language. I only know the basics so if you add me to the list and anybody who would like to help me learn more, I'd love that! :smile:
I am studying advanced higher spanish and sat higher italian too !!!
Hi!

I'm Balázs, 26 year old guy from Budapest.

I'm looking for people who are native English speakers (or at least speak very well, fluently without grammatical mistakes) and willing to teach me English. In exchange I can teach you Hungarian and/or teach you about Hungary/Hungarian culture, customs - whatever you're interested in.

We could also speak about other topics. My interests are music, instruments, jazz, language learning, different cultures, psychology, science fiction- fantasy literature..

my skype adress is: balazs_palinkas (if you add me on skype, then please write down, that you've found my adress here, and write a sentence or two about yourself, so that I know you're not just somebody who wants to flood me with adverisements)

Since I'm not constantly on skype, it's probably easier if you also write me an email (I check that out at least twice a day), and we can schedule a session

Thank you!
Balázs
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 423
Hi,

I'm looking to learn French over the summer, I know a few basics however apart from that I really am a beginner. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me either over skype or here. PM me if possible :biggrin:

Ben
Reply 424
I can do english and spanish pretty well, looking to reaffirm my spanish knowledge and help teach other spanish native speakers how to speak english? PM Me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I speak English

I am leaning Spanish,

Just finished my A Level so I'm at A2 level (B2)

Just want someone to practice with in general and improve my fluency :smile:
Im a native english speaker and am learning french if someone wants to skype and exchange languages. PM me please (can also teach scottish slang :P)
Reply 427
If you want to learn urdu: add my username a7d8i6l

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 428
Original post by yarshad
I speak English

I am leaning Spanish,

Just finished my A Level so I'm at A2 level (B2)

Just want someone to practice with in general and improve my fluency :smile:

I'm a native spanish speaker. I would like to improve my english fluency also. Maybe we could talk, but it depends on your (and mine) schedule.

By the way, I'm trying to find scottish people, I would like to learn some scottish accent, and if the lad is from Aberdeen, better :smile:.

Cheers.
Original post by castelo
I'm a native spanish speaker. I would like to improve my english fluency also. Maybe we could talk, but it depends on your (and mine) schedule.

By the way, I'm trying to find scottish people, I would like to learn some scottish accent, and if the lad is from Aberdeen, better :smile:.

Cheers.

Hi :smile:

Yeah I think we should try it! PM me your skype if you want

lol, I'm not from Scotland :P can't help you with the accent sorry haha
Hi!:smile:
My name is Anastasia, I'm 22 year old student from Russia.
My native language is Russian. I want to find a native English speakers to communicate and teaching each other - Russian/English.
My English - beginner.

Hi! :smile:

I'm an Italian student, I could help everyone who want to improve his/her skills: grammar, vocabulary, culture, literature et cetera :smile:
My English level is not so good, I'm B1, but I'm going to study in UK during next summer, I have to learn a lot. I'm also interested in German and Portoguese, as beginner.

My Skype contact is: gabriele.abate3
i would be interested in skype calls in french
im fluent in french but live in uk so would like to speak a bit more in french and i am offering to help anyone who would like to perfect their pronunciations or just general french conversations. warning- i am still in high school so have no special degree in french but as i said can and have been speaking french for about 16 years, it might be useful for anyone wishing to speak to someone with a real french accent. hope its useful:smile:
skype name : frenchy123
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by frenchy anderson
i would be interested in skype calls in french
im fluent in french but live in uk so would like to speak a bit more in french and i am offering to help anyone who would like to perfect their pronunciations or just general french conversations. warning- i am still in high school so have no special degree in french but as i said can and have been speaking french for about 16 years, it might be useful for anyone wishing to speak to someone with a real french accent. hope its useful:smile:
skype name : frenchy123

I'll add you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 434
So I'm French (native therefore .. fluent) and I'd like to find some Russian native speakers to help me. My level is like below the newbie line. :cool:

P.S. I'm 21 just in case.
Reply 435
Hi :smile:
I'm a native English speaker and I'm happy to help anyone with their English skills. I'm also starting AS level German and French next week and so I'd appreciate talking to anyone in either of these languages.
Reply 436
I'd also love to practise a little! :smile:
German is my first language and I'd love to help with that! I'm also looking to practise my French (I guess B2), my Spanish (about B1 I think) and my Italian (still a beginner, A1/2 then :biggrin:)!
If there's anyone else who is learning Latin, it would be great fun to have a chat. :smile: I can't really speak it, but it would be very helpful to exchange literature notes, etc. I did AS last year, doing A2 this year, and I'm applying for Classics. Happy to speak to anyone at any level. (My native language is English.)
Original post by Lia.
I'd also love to practise a little! :smile:
German is my first language and I'd love to help with that! I'm also looking to practise my French (I guess B2), my Spanish (about B1 I think) and my Italian (still a beginner, A1/2 then :biggrin:)!

Hello! I've just finished my German GCSE and I'm starting my AS in it. I'd be willing to add you on Skype so we could converse in English/German if you would like? :smile: No knowledge of French, Spanish and Italian though!
Original post by Darth_Newdar
If there's anyone else who is learning Latin, it would be great fun to have a chat. :smile: I can't really speak it, but it would be very helpful to exchange literature notes, etc. I did AS last year, doing A2 this year, and I'm applying for Classics. Happy to speak to anyone at any level. (My native language is English.)

I'd be quite interested to learn some, no prior study though :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending