The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

I literally don't live too far from there!! :eek: Crazy!!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 701
Original post by GAFaulkner
I literally don't live too far from there!! :eek: Crazy!!

Oh wow really? Where are you from then? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you know where Wing is, just beyond there in a place called Stewkley :smile:
Reply 703
Oh yeah stewkly, I know that :smile: that's awesome :tongue: so what course are you doing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 704
Oh yeah stewkly, I know that :smile: that's awesome :tongue: so what course are you doing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 705

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhRK

Posted from TSR Mobile

Commercial Music Performance, what about yourself?? :smile:
Reply 707
Original post by GAFaulkner
Commercial Music Performance, what about yourself?? :smile:

Oh awesome :smile: I'm doing TV production :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice!! :smile: Are you staying in halls??
Reply 709
No unfortunately not. I was going to and I got offered a place and that but it was too much money and its just cheaper to get the train. Wish I was though. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm in halls, but commuting from Aylesbury, isn't that gonna be a bit of a pain?? Trains take at least about an hour to get to Marylebone... :s-smilie:
Reply 711
Yeah I guess it will be. I'm really gutted about giving up my place in halls. But hey Ho, life goes on :smile: I'm hoping to move closer in the second year. I think that's what I'm most worried about is not making friends because I'm commuting. Obviously it's easier in halls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Catch up on making friends in second year then when you move to London!! :smile:
Reply 713
Yeah this year il just have to go crazy and make as many friends as possible :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 714
I'm so happy that I found people who like the same music as me though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhRK
I'm so happy that I found people who like the same music as me though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha we should just completely get together and have an evening of drinking and listening to our favourite albums by our favourite bands :biggrin:
Reply 716
Omg yes! :biggrin: that would be awesome :smile: form a new society for people who like all the same bands haha :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How amazing would that be!! Hopefully there's some more people who like the same bands as us haha :biggrin:
Hi my name's amii, going to be studying illustration and visual communication at harrow & will be living in harrow too! :smile:
there's no harry potter society :frown:
but there's star trek

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending