why is that?

Original post by Jack22031994
How come?

Because I'll have no one to speak to. :lol:
Reply 742
Original post by Holby_fanatic
From next week I'll probably be posting a lot more. :colondollar:

Why?

edit: oops too slow. everything alright?

Oh ok :smile:
Reply 744

You have me on skype :smile: and what happened to Steve?
Original post by james1211
Why?

edit: oops too slow. everything alright?

Hahaha, awww bless ya! How are you?

Original post by Tcrumpen
You have me on skype :smile: and what happened to Steve?

He fled the country. :sigh: Nah he's going on holiday and I wouldn't want to disturb him or anything while he's with his friends.
Reply 746

He fled the country. :sigh: Nah he's going on holiday and I wouldn't want to disturb him or anything while he's with his friends.

ahh right well you have me on skype who you can talk to :smile: our convos are always fun :smile:
Original post by TrevorArsenal18
im watching the strickly come dancing they have all my prettiest girls on there

they have rachel riley

that one off the breakfast neews

and abbey clancy who goes out with peter crouch who plays football for stoke city

I have no idea who any of those people are:colondollar:
ahh right well you have me on skype who you can talk to :smile: our convos are always fun :smile:

Hahahaha! Thank you. :tongue: Our conversations are weird. :tongue:
Reply 749
Hahahaha! Thank you. :tongue: Our conversations are weird. :tongue:

Wierd is fun though, wierd is unique :smile:
Reply 750

Haha, i'm alright, emotions are wobbly today but generally alright, i've had a long week :laugh:

How long is he away for?
Reply 751
Original post by hollieeilloh
Oh I still have that on iTunes :colondollar: that song was pretty much my early teenage years ahah..

Well you better not be dissing yourself silly, because that would not be rad mmmhm? :teehee: :eek: This is more super effective to kill me than throwing designer bags at me! HOLLIE USED MAX REVIVE. :wink: Ahhh cool, I'm Batman but I'm interested in all Superhero stuff :colondollar: so cool :wink: hahaha that is pretty badassly smooth! You've been hit by, you've been struck by a....smooth criminal! BAH DAH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH!
Same, but money can't buy happiness! :hugs: Ahaha woops, well, of course not.. :mmm:

Well with me being an adult, it was my 7 - 10 years :wink: Now i'm just rockin' out to my ol' favourite Aerosmith - Train kept A Rollin'.

No it wouldn't be rad if EITHER of us do it :mmm: Hahaaaaaaaaa I love you, such a bossly radtastic like a tangtastic reference there :h: How could you use a max revive if you're the one who fainted? :wink: It's so rad that you didn;t spell it like that haha! I have on so many occasions spelt smooth 'smoove' on English tests! How cheeky am I there? :teehee: A-nother reference by you there!! What is this wizardry!?!? :wink: True...very true, but i'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a tricycle :wink: You're forgiven...cause you're worth it :tongue:
Weird is fun though, weird is unique :smile:

Weird is good. :yep:

Original post by james1211
Haha, i'm alright, emotions are wobbly today but generally alright, i've had a long week :laugh:

How long is he away for?

Awwww why so wobbly? :frown:

12 days. And then as soon as he gets back into the UK he's moving into his uni accommodation and his fresher's starts, so he's pretty busy, haha.
Reply 753
Not many people have cracked one out over countdown, Rachel Wiley has changed all that.
Reply 754
Weird is good. :yep:

12 days. And then as soon as he gets back into the UK he's moving into his uni accommodation and his fresher's starts, so he's pretty busy, haha.

Excatly, and we should talk more anyway so :smile:
Reply 755

I'm not sure, it might be because i haven't had much sleep this week or it might be because I've started something new and stressful and need to settle in. Just been overthinking really. I worry about the future on an almost daily basis :rolleyes:

Ah i see, he'll probably be less busy after the first week :smile:
Original post by IDukem
Well with me being an adult, it was my 7 - 10 years :wink: Now i'm just rockin' out to my ol' favourite Aerosmith - Train kept A Rollin'.

No it wouldn't be rad if EITHER of us do it :mmm: Hahaaaaaaaaa I love you, such a bossly radtastic like a tangtastic reference there :h: How could you use a max revive if you're the one who fainted? :wink: It's so rad that you didn;t spell it like that haha! I have on so many occasions spelt smooth 'smoove' on English tests! How cheeky am I there? :teehee: A-nother reference by you there!! What is this wizardry!?!? :wink: True...very true, but i'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a tricycle :wink: You're forgiven...cause you're worth it :tongue:

Hmmm, oh of course! :mmm: I like that song too, Aerosmith are pretty funkyyyyy!

But namely you :colone: I'm glad you liked it :wink: oooh you caught me out there... damn! I'm out the gameeeee! :cry2: :sad: I didn't wanna steal your boss thing! :teehee: Well I hope you aced that English test because it's ace spelling! Oh so cheeky :tongue: I know! I'm doing goooood :wink: Hmm you don't need £300k for a Ferrari, believe me! Ohhhh only if you say so!
Okay so I realised today that you can end up desperate for a piss for three hours TWICE in one day...ouch

Don't scare me I thought you'd broken up! Yes I am lurking on this thread. :tongue:
Reply 759
Original post by lauraaaaa
Okay so I realised today that you can end up desperate for a piss for three hours TWICE in one day...ouch

Three hours :eek: that doesn't sound good. Last time that happened to me, well, let's not get into that but it involved the doctors :s-smilie:

Latest