Original post by NinjaPandaa
have you got a one on one lesson too? aha :smile:

Original post by Red Fox
Wouldn't it be a two on one?

1 other classmate, 4 teachers in total.

xD
Original post by skizzle
omg same sameee!
Not sure what my chemistry and English boards are yet. But yesterday I had my first English lesson and our text is Jane Eyre.
Everyone in my new school seems very well read and I'm a bit intimidated by it all :frown:

:biggrin::eek: :ahee: :smile: Ah...I'm not doing the same books as you though. :redface: Don't let that put you off! :wink: But yeah I'm kinda scared I'll be in a similar situation where everyone will be spouting original ideas with all these big words and I'll be sitting there like: 'uh...the colour blue of her eyes suggests sadness?'
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
:zomg: I thought Unit 2 was good, but the course can get tedious in places

Waves and Electricity and that? It looks so boring :frown:

We have a textbook and revision guide given so I'm going to learn it all in a day properly and get retaught it so I have firm knowledge. Maybe chem too...
Reply 4543
Original post by skizzle
:tongue: What other subjects are you taking?

German with WJEC
Psychology with Edexcel
Sociology with AQA

Yourself? :tongue:
Reply 4544
Original post by NikolaT

xD

Wow hahahah, that would be wayyyy too awkward for me. :colondollar:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Waves and Electricity and that? It looks so boring :frown:

We have a textbook and revision guide given so I'm going to learn it all in a day properly and get retaught it so I have firm knowledge. Maybe chem too...

Quantum stuff is nice, electricity grows on you later on :wink:

Which textbook you using, the red one with the pizza on it?
Quantum stuff is nice, electricity grows on you later on :wink:

Which textbook you using, the red one with the pizza on it?

Quantum I like... Electricity, I hope so!

:nah: black with the sun?
Reply 4547
Original post by JustaDreamer
:biggrin::eek: :ahee: :smile: Ah...I'm not doing the same books as you though. :redface: Don't let that put you off! :wink: But yeah I'm kinda scared I'll be in a similar situation where everyone will be spouting original ideas with all these big words and I'll be sitting there like: 'uh...the colour blue of her eyes suggests sadness?'

baha I feel yaa! What do you want to be when you're older?
I think I'll go to CERN in 2014.
Reply 4549
Original post by Lucas.
German with WJEC
Psychology with Edexcel
Sociology with AQA

Yourself? :tongue:

Biology- AQA
Chemistry and English Lit-don't know the exam boards :s-smilie:

This is basically my last weekend of chilling, getting prepared for work now :frown:
Reply 4550
Original post by Dannyboy1236
I'm thinking of just using one folder for everything with subject-specific ones....but still that's a lot of stuff...

I do have lockers....it's just I have to lug around everything to school and back because I use it///

Most of it...at least

With 2 teachers for each subject....it feels like you're actually doing 8...just a heads up.

Don't you need paper and stuff too?
Or am I just taking too many things?

Well, I'm not allowed, my chem and Bio teachers get pissed if I bring a shared folder, or a ring binder. I have to have one lever arch each :frown: But if you can you should!
We don't have lockers :frown:
Quantum I like... Electricity, I hope so!

:nah: black with the sun?

510GlU1WAOL.jpg

that's the one I was talking of :tongue:
510GlU1WAOL.jpg

that's the one I was talking of :tongue:

Yes thar one :facepalm: :colondollar:
Reply 4553
Original post by skizzle
Biology- AQA
Chemistry and English Lit-don't know the exam boards :s-smilie:

This is basically my last weekend of chilling, getting prepared for work now :frown:

Good luck with English Lit! No way I could ever sit in another English lesson ever again. To Kill A Mockingbird and The Crucible, along with Twelfth Night, Pride & Prejudice and conflict poetry made GCSE English Lit absolute hell for me. :colondollar:
Original post by skizzle
baha I feel yaa! What do you want to be when you're older?

Hmmm...I'm stuck between Science University lecturer, Medicine, or something else to do with the great awesomeness that is Science. :redface: What about you?
Reply 4555
Original post by JustaDreamer
Question for all: Do you guys have a 'back-up' A level? Mine's Geography...might end up swapping for English Lit...we're allowed two weeks.

If I find Maths too difficult (which hopefully I wont) then I'm going to switch to Biology. :smile: Pretty sure we're allowed two weeks too.
Original post by NikolaT

xD

ah cool, I assume not at once though :cool: sort of wish I had someone else with me for mandarin, I can see doubles becoming a bit awkward
Yes thar one :facepalm: :colondollar:

The book is a bore in my opinion :frown:, I might have to find another one for A2...
(edited 10 years ago)
The book is a bore in my opinion :frown:, I might have to find another one for A2...

Maybe that's why it seems to rubbish:lol: but content isn't going to be any different...
I have around that in all my classes :tongue:

I do now: there's six of us in Spanish, 15 in French, 18 in English, about 18 in History and 8 in Dance :tongue:

Latest