The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7020
Dude wtf is going on with the Giants?! This is gonna kill me!!!! Wilson fumbles on first carry...
Reply 7021
Turning that ball over yo
Well this game is awesome :awesome: Mike looking as spiffy as ever...I want him to be my uncle. Barring that i'll just tie him to a chair in my attic.
Reply 7023
Original post by bornab3
Dude wtf is going on with the Giants?! This is gonna kill me!!!! Wilson fumbles on first carry...

Must be fuming!
Reply 7024
Original post by Zubby77
Must be fuming!

I'M TURNING ******* TV OFF!! How do you turnover 3 bloody times in 5 minutes?!?!?!
Original post by ProgFeanor
I'm so ****ing pleased right now. Had to bench Gronk for Jared Cook and that bad boy puts on a ****ing spectacular performance.

How many points did he get in the end?

It's going to be tough to bench him for Gronk when he's back though as I think we'll see a few more performances like tonight from JCJ.
Reply 7026
Original post by bornab3
I'M TURNING ******* TV OFF!! How do you turnover 3 bloody times in 5 minutes?!?!?!

Tony, Tony, Tony...
Reply 7027
What the hell is going on in this game? I'm losing count, is it 5 turnovers now in the first 10 minutes?
That... Is some excellent defence. Romo and Eli both look fed up already :console:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Scott129
How many points did he get in the end?

It's going to be tough to bench him for Gronk when he's back though as I think we'll see a few more performances like tonight from JCJ.

24, that's pretty damn amazing for a tight end. He's gonna be great trade bait, because my second WR at the moment is TY Hilton, and he's just waaaaaay too unreliable. I also have Shane Vereen sitting on the bench on that team.
Reply 7030
24, that's pretty damn amazing for a tight end. He's gonna be great trade bait, because my second WR at the moment is TY Hilton, and he's just waaaaaay too unreliable. I also have Shane Vereen sitting on the bench on that team.

Is this in the TSR league? Because I thought "Pink Fluffy Unicorns" had J Cook?
Reply 7031
Cruuuuuuuuuuuz
Original post by bornab3
Is this in the TSR league? Because I thought "Pink Fluffy Unicorns" had J Cook?

Nah, another league.
Was holding out for a Packers win but you can't have everything I guess. Seahawks should really have won a bit more convincingly really but I will take it
Reply 7034
Wow Wilson fumbles and they recover for a TD, what has become of the Giants? :frown: :frown:
Reply 7035
Nah, another league.

That Wilson trade isn't looking too bad now is it? :P
Sorry about this but i'm on the lappy which doesn't do paragraphs for some reason so it'll be an ugly post.
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Was holding out for a Packers win but you can't have everything I guess. Seahawks should really have won a bit more convincingly really but I will take it
It was pretty disheartening just how good the 49ers looked, it was just very competent with few errors :frown: Thankfully I need to get up at 7:30am the day after to start Uni so I won't be watching it live, don't think I could put myself through that :tongue: As for the game it's not as bad as it looked but maybe not as solid as the 49ers were. We had one turnover in the redzone and we could have got another one probably at the end but we took the knee instead. On the negatives our O-line had issues but the Panthers line is incredibly good so to keep up was impressive and we really missed Browner and Avril. Lynch seemed to really miss Mike Rob as he wasn't getting anywhere and our pash rush let us down again BUT our defence held Newton to just 7 points which is quite incredible. Also 109 yards of penalties? REALLY? 49ers won't pass up chances like that. Now the for up sides, Kearse was supposed to be strong and his TD catch was incredible, DangeRuss kicked it into gear in the last quarter after a poorish first half, Doug Baldwin (who I adore) got 91yrds from 7 plays, a bunch of guys on D had very strong games, Hushka and especially Ryan were excellent, and the panthers were on a streak at the end of their season so to put a stop to that is impressive. Didn't see much of the rookies get a mention but I think they did okay if not have a few rookie mistakes, looks like they didn't play -too- many, possibly just due to nerves and pressure etc. Chances are it's just a matter of getting into the swing of thing, we're off to a good start and can hopefully get more of our best guys in we'll pick up the pace and go in strong against Houston. So not perfect, but hopeful :godancing: Just have to get out of this trend of taking so long to reach our strides in game.
Man Danny Amendola guy is glass but one thing you can't question is his toughness and ability. Guy may not stay on the field for long but he makes unbelievable catches.

I'm just glad we got out of there alive after 4-5 turnovers?
Original post by bornab3
Ive never seen a better blitz than what Polamalu just did!!

Dude I just saw that and jesus how does he do it?!?

Game over now I think. Too many turnovers. I thought we had too many but then I saw how many the Giants had and :eek:
Original post by Zubby77
Nice! I'm on 130.02, with everyone having played:biggrin:

Reggie Bush and Demaryius Thomas doing it!

I managed to get Peyton Manning 3rd round in my draft (don't even ask how) and that looks like it might be a steal the way he started the season!

Latest