The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Extended Science at Huddersfield University??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by namelocscott
Me too! Surely they can't give us that much free time haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmaoo yeah it's only rob Allen aswell. There's got to be more tutors and also what the hell do we do for a whole week. It's definitely incomplete

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by popnit
Lmaoo yeah it's only rob Allen aswell. There's got to be more tutors and also what the hell do we do for a whole week. It's definitely incomplete

Posted from TSR Mobile

Getting in £8000 debt a year for 1hr a week? Definitely not right that!
Reply 42
Original post by namelocscott
Getting in £8000 debt a year for 1hr a week? Definitely not right that!

Ha I know! Hope they sort it soon. I really wanna know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Apparently the timetable is still under construction haha hope it's sorted soon
Reply 44
Original post by LizScience
Apparently the timetable is still under construction haha hope it's sorted soon

Have you rang the uni and asked? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Someone informed me of this summer bridging maths thing we had to do. I hadn't received it but was wondering if anyone else hasn't and also those who have received it...have you done it?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Not received summer bridging maths thing and no I emailed and asked to check cause I didn't think us being in on just a Tuesday was right it'll update after we enroll on the 23rd apparently
Reply 47
Not received summer bridging maths thing and no I emailed and asked to check cause I didn't think us being in on just a Tuesday was right it'll update after we enroll on the 23rd apparently

Oh okay I won't bother with it then cause its too late and plus they didn't send me anything via email about it. Ahh ok cheers :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by popnit
Oh okay I won't bother with it then cause its too late and plus they didn't send me anything via email about it. Ahh ok cheers :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries I'd never heard of it till now
Reply 49
No worries I'd never heard of it till now

We should be fine then. Just glad I'm not the only one. Did you apply for this course thru clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Re. summer maths, if I remember correctly from the open day, the bridging maths summer school would be offered to the folks who struggled on the maths element of the test.
Reply 51
Original post by popnit
We should be fine then. Just glad I'm not the only one. Did you apply for this course thru clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just applied through college for a forensic course but some of my work had gone missing on my last few weeks so instead of me having to go through another 2 years of college they offered me this :smile:
Reply 52
Has everyone had an update on their timetable I've now got lectures for Monday and Tuesday but surely were not in for just 2 days

Any news?
Reply 53
Yeah, I am! So nervous about starting.
Reply 54
Has everyone had an update on their timetable I've now got lectures for Monday and Tuesday but surely were not in for just 2 days

Any news?

I think they're still sorting out the timetable themselves yet.
Reply 55

I am! I'm so nervous, I'm not good with meeting new people.
Reply 56
Me too guys I'm terrible meeting new people I'm either really quiet or really chatty well have to meet up on the day of enrollment do you think?
Reply 57
Does anyone know the date for enrolment??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
24th I believe.
Reply 59
Me too guys I'm terrible meeting new people I'm either really quiet or really chatty well have to meet up on the day of enrollment do you think?

Definitely, It would be so nice to know someone already!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending