The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary Freshers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maansikalyan
You're at Quantum Court? So am I! I'm at flat 203, and you? Really nervous haha.

I'm in flat 103 :smile: what are you studying? Aha same but I think my floor and your floor are all qm 1st years which makes it better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 321
Hey! I'm studying Materials and Design and i'm staying at Pacific Court, Flat 112. Anyone else at Pacific court?
Reply 322
When is the first freshers event guys?! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 323
Anyone studying law and politics? or attending the law lunch?
Original post by Killer_94
oh thats good! I thought it was only me lol
are you excited? :smile:

Ahaha same here!
I'm quite nervous actually.. :redface: I don't know anyone at QM. I'm going to some meet up at Mile End station tomorrow so hopefully I'll meet someone else on our course ^^ how about you?
Reply 325
How do I find Mysis portal thing?
Reply 326
Original post by xxm
How do I find Mysis portal thing?

Just google it, it's the first result.
Reply 327
Original post by .sophia
Just google it, it's the first result.

Oh I'm on that bit, but how do I find my timetable etc? Also how do I select modules?
Reply 328
Original post by xxm
Oh I'm on that bit, but how do I find my timetable etc? Also how do I select modules?

On the left hand side there should be an option called 'Module Registration' which you click on, then you click on 'Complete Registration'. I haven't got access to my timetable yet.
Reply 329
Original post by .sophia
On the left hand side there should be an option called 'Module Registration' which you click on, then you click on 'Complete Registration'. I haven't got access to my timetable yet.

Thanks ever so much. I've no idea what to do for module bit so will leave it for now.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 330
I've only just pre- enrolled is this why I can't add modules as I have to wait for my tutor to view my profile or something?
Reply 331
Original post by xxm
I've only just pre- enrolled is this why I can't add modules as I have to wait for my tutor to view my profile or something?

Oh ok, once they have and you get the extra options, it's straightforward :smile:
Reply 332
Original post by .sophia
Oh ok, once they have and you get the extra options, it's straightforward :smile:

Thanks ever so much! :smile::smile:
Reply 333
Original post by xxm
Thanks ever so much! :smile::smile:

No problem! :smile:
Anyone studying French with Management ? :smile:
Reply 335
Original post by shalla13
Anyone studying French with Management ? :smile:

Yes, I am! Do we have our timetables or anything yet? I haven't heard much from the school yet!
Original post by WoodsIOM
Yes, I am! Do we have our timetables or anything yet? I haven't heard much from the school yet!

YAY :bhangra:
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one on the course. Well it seems like they want us to search for all the info independently. I went searching for everything on the site.
Here is our welcome week timetable:
http://www.sllf.qmul.ac.uk/sites/default/files/French%20with%20Business%20Management%202013.pdf

The business management timetable is yet to be published on this page where it says 'Joint Degrees'
http://www.busman.qmul.ac.uk/Welcome%20Week%202013/73568.html

download all the welcome packs and enrollment info if you haven't done so already and you should be all set to go :smile:
Reply 337
OI did not choose my modules when I logged into My sis it said CON for confirmed so I'm wondering do our modules get picked for us?
Reply 338
Original post by shalla13
YAY :bhangra:
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one on the course. Well it seems like they want us to search for all the info independently. I went searching for everything on the site.
Here is our welcome week timetable:
http://www.sllf.qmul.ac.uk/sites/default/files/French%20with%20Business%20Management%202013.pdf

The business management timetable is yet to be published on this page where it says 'Joint Degrees'
http://www.busman.qmul.ac.uk/Welcome%20Week%202013/73568.html

download all the welcome packs and enrollment info if you haven't done so already and you should be all set to go :smile:

Thank you very much! That is very helpful! :biggrin:
Original post by WoodsIOM
Thank you very much! That is very helpful! :biggrin:

You're welcome! See you on Monday :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending