Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Heylooo anyone doing nursing at keele in sept 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LibbyHyp
Thanks :smile: I was just unsure what the 91/3 meant :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm fairly certain thats how they do it. sadly we're not roomies since i'mBAR R 097/1 but i'm doing Adult too :smile: so we're 'branch buddies'? if thats even a thing haha
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Heyyyy everyone :smile:

I start my Adult nursing in September :smile: I have recently done the health foundation year previous to this and successfully passed so if anyone wants advice for the foundation year, i am happy to help :smile: and who is doing adult nursing then?? :smile: by the way, the nurses (whatever the topic they are doing) are kept together at first when learning the basics!!

If anyone wants a chat, you can add me on facebook if you wish :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/sarahlouiselovatt?ref=tn_tnmn

Hope to speak soon my fellow nurses :biggrin: xxxx
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by lauraparker182
Adult nursing, how about yourself?? xxx

Heyyyy i am doing adult nursing too :smile:
Who lives in Stoke on Trent or near to the univeristy?
Reply 44
Hey :smile:
I'm becci and I'm going to Keele university in September to study adult nursing , would be nice to chat add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/becci.tomkinson?ref=tn_tnmn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Very happy to be going to keele to do mental health nursing In September! Still expecting something to go wrong tho!
Got my accommodation offer staying in Barnes R 97/2. Anyone wanna chat or something before the big day add me on facebook Martyn Bayley

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Laura.doryloo
Hey thought I'd join you guys on here. I'm off to keele In September to do my mental health nursing? Anyone else going or applying ?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! Im going to Keele to do Adult nursing. Are you in Barnes Halls? Im trying to find someone who is! :L
Reply 47
Original post by The Jabberwocky
i'm fairly certain thats how they do it. sadly we're not roomies since i'mBAR R 097/1 but i'm doing Adult too :smile: so we're 'branch buddies'? if thats even a thing haha

Im in R 099/3!
Reply 48
Original post by megbaker1995
Hello! Im going to Keele to do Adult nursing. Are you in Barnes Halls? Im trying to find someone who is! :L

I am! BAR R 099/3
Reply 49
I'm doing adult nursing too :smile: in Barnes O block 84/3, soooo nervous! Xxxx
Original post by MartynB
Very happy to be going to keele to do mental health nursing In September! Still expecting something to go wrong tho!
Got my accommodation offer staying in Barnes R 97/2. Anyone wanna chat or something before the big day add me on facebook Martyn Bayley

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm in R 097/1 so i suppose that makes us flatmates :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by The Jabberwocky
i'm in R 097/1 so i suppose that makes us flatmates :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess so :smile: do you have Facebook? I found another of our flatmates on there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
I'm in Barnes P 85/4 xxx
Reply 53
only got my offer yesterday, excited but stressing about accommodation still :/ wish me luck
Reply 54
Good luck!
Original post by MartynB
I guess so :smile: do you have Facebook? I found another of our flatmates on there

Posted from TSR Mobile

you found another one? thats awesome. who is it?
Reply 56
Original post by Laura.doryloo
Anyone for mental health nursing ? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm doing mental health nursing too :smile: I was meant to start next year but they offered me a place a couple of weeks ago. Do you know where we go to/what time we enrol?
Reply 57
Hey everyone:biggrin: have you all found out which group you belong to? btw I'm in group 4 for adult nursing :biggrin: is anyone in here in the same group as me?? cheers :smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest