The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
:sexface::awesome:

I think it's perfectly normal for two people to have a discussion without ANYONE butting in and demand a revelation of the subject at hand :pierre:

No I do not, I'm ashamed of myself for doing it :colonhash:

:hmmm: :colone:
Posted from TSR Mobile

You should see me now, I have this huge smirk on my face :colone:

Well, you ought be ashamed for what you did earlier :hmmm: This is technically your punishment :smug:

How would you feel if other people knew what you sent me? :pierre:
Reply 5741
Original post by Splenge007
You should see me now, I have this huge smirk on my face :colone:

Well, you ought be ashamed for what you did earlier :hmmm: This is technically your punishment :smug:

How would you feel if other people knew what you sent me? :pierre:

Post a picture then :pierre:

I'm ashamed of both acts tbh :colonhash:

Aren't you framing it in your thingymaging for all to see? :beard: Isn't it what you doing with it? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Post a picture then :pierre:

I'm ashamed of both acts tbh :colonhash:

Aren't you framing it in your thingymaging for all to see? :beard: Isn't it what you doing with it? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But the first one was really funny :rofl:

Spoiler

Why you ashamed? :console:
Original post by ipoop
Cray Cray bitches with ugly eyes, init :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you know she is crazy ? Just because her expression at times might seems like it, doesnt mean she is one. Millions of people around the world suffers from as someone already said Bitch Resting Face syndrome when actually they are very nice inside. It not the fault of those million people who are born as such. In fact I pity those pretentious innocent looking bitches who are evil inside.
lul @ the seriousness of the above post
From about 2 weeks back! ImageUploadedByStudent Room1378840499.655181.jpg
Reply 5746
But the first one was really funny :rofl:

Spoiler

Why you ashamed? :console:

I know, and this one was done hastily as well. Did it today before going going out, but it was funny :tongue:

Not really ashamed per se, but I obviously was in the minority when I said it and also when I was doing the first one, my brother was actually in the room at the time and was the voice in the background you could alightly hear :tongue: I regret it because he looked so smug :colonhash: and when I was doing it today I could see his smug face in my mind :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JodieW
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1378811463.254834.jpg

The happiness that comes with finishing college for the day :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

D I m p l e s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I know, and this one was done hastily as well. Did it today before going going out, but it was funny :tongue:

Not really ashamed per se, but I obviously was in the minority when I said it and also when I was doing the first one, my brother was actually in the room at the time and was the voice in the background you could alightly hear :tongue: I regret it because he looked so smug :colonhash: and when I was doing it today I could see his smug face in my mind :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Darn it, you've kinda given it away now. I hoping to burst out with NOODZ :pierre: But mebbe it's better than noodz, mebbe it's a video :sexface:

Don't fear poopy, I won't leak your sex tape on the internet :mmm:
Reply 5749
Darn it, you've kinda given it away now. I hoping to burst out with NOODZ :pierre: But mebbe it's better than noodz, mebbe it's a video :sexface:

Don't fear poopy, I won't leak your sex tape on the internet :mmm:

It's not a sextape though is it, it's a catalogue of sex pictures of me anally pleasuring myself :pierre: And my brother and I have a no holes barred relationship :colonhash:

No one knows, I could be talking about a love letter, an homage to you which made my brother smug because you seem to have me by the balls :pierre:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5750
Attachment not found
Hey guys! :P
Reply 5751
Original post by zaback21
How do you know she is crazy ? Just because her expression at times might seems like it, doesnt mean she is one. Millions of people around the world suffers from as someone already said Bitch Resting Face syndrome when actually they are very nice inside. It not the fault of those million people who are born as such. In fact I pity those pretentious innocent looking bitches who are evil inside.

:colonhash: :sigh:

I was referring to the crazy bitches that begged her, filled with jealousy because they have ugly eyes. Get off your horse :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
:colonhash: :sigh:

I was referring to the crazy bitches that begged her, filled with jealousy because they have ugly eyes. Get off your horse :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok fair enough, but I guess you meant negged not begged.
Reply 5753
Original post by zaback21
Ok fair enough, but I guess you meant negged not begged.

Yah, my phone doesn't speak tsr :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this the same guy that's negging you? :pierre:

Who? :hmmm:
Original post by ForgetMe
Who? :hmmm:

You should know, you're a sub aren't you?
You should know, you're a sub aren't you?

Oh you mean Ipoop :mmm:
Original post by ForgetMe
Oh you mean Ipoop :mmm:

Is it him, really? :ahee:
Is it him, really? :ahee:

No, it was Smurf :teehee:
Original post by Kekio_
Attachment not found
Hey guys! :P

Imagine if it were Joey Essex lads like you who had to fight wars for this country...

We'd all be speaking German now if that were the case.

Latest