Gonna jooooin haha
Reply 722
Original post by fackthatmonkey
I knoooow, upsetting ):
No Doctor Who society as well.
Sigh ):

But the snow sports society !
Gonna jooooin haha

I might join smoke tv and radio or something :smile: they had a Pokemon society! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 723
Original post by GAFaulkner
How amazing would that be!! Hopefully there's some more people who like the same bands as us haha :biggrin:

Yeah that would be awesome :biggrin: haha can't wait to see everyone really :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yesssur, defo joining the Pokemon society
Reply 725
Original post by adil_h4
Im commutting not to far from Ealing but I'm doing law at regent's street

Hi
Sorry for the late reply ..Yeah im going to be at Regents too..luckily its just the central line from Ealing to the Uni :smile:
Reply 726
Original post by fackthatmonkey
Regent Street Mingle Mix on the 19th from 3-5pm, whoooo issssss goiiiinngggggggg? :biggrin:
There's free food as well :eek:<3 lmaoo.

Thanks for letting us know..yeap going to be there =) and not just for the free food:tongue:
Original post by SophieM92
Thanks for letting us know..yeap going to be there =) and not just for the free food:tongue:

I will seeee you arouuund, I'll probably be stuffing my face haha :rolleyes: food <3
Reply 728
Original post by Haniialk
I'm doing international relations :smile:

Hi Hanii

Are you going the mingle mix on the 19th or any other fresher events..
Reply 729
New Arctic Monkeys album out today :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhRK
New Arctic Monkeys album out today :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

and I love it!! :biggrin: How about yourself??
Reply 731
and I love it!! :biggrin: How about yourself??

I pre-ordered it the other day so I got it this morning and its even more amazing than I expected :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha brilliant, drove out first thing this morning to get it and played it loud in the car on the way back, it's like it was made for car journeys, sounded fantastic!!! :biggrin:
Reply 733
Haha brilliant, drove out first thing this morning to get it and played it loud in the car on the way back, it's like it was made for car journeys, sounded fantastic!!! :biggrin:

That's so cool! I wish I had a car to play it out loud on but instead it shall make excellent train journey music :biggrin: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhRK
That's so cool! I wish I had a car to play it out loud on but instead it shall make excellent train journey music :biggrin: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh indeed :biggrin: your train journeys have just been made ten times better...
Reply 735
Oh indeed :biggrin: your train journeys have just been made ten times better...

Hell Yeah! :biggrin: so when is your first day? I'm in on the 16th for enrolment :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here, although enrolment for me is actually on the 17th, my course has something for us pretty much every day of the first week :smile: you??
Reply 737
I'm in on Monday and I think My course has something on every day for the first week too. I'm quite nervous. I hope I can find people to go to the freshers events with!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think we're all nervous, but I'm positively bricking it!! Oh dear... xD have you looked at which freshers stuff you want to go to yet??
Reply 739
When are you moving into halls? Looking at the freshers calendar makes me wish I was living in halls :frown: the secret party sounds so good and also the freshers finale. What ones are you thinking of going to? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending