London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by study beats
soo, what r u doing?

I'm doing Biomedical Science :smile:
We'll probably meet each other,seeing as we're gonna be studying at the same campus anyway.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by NiamhRK
When are you moving into halls? Looking at the freshers calendar makes me wish I was living in halls :frown: the secret party sounds so good and also the freshers finale. What ones are you thinking of going to? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This Saturday, it's so close it's unnerving... the big freshers icebreaker and vodka revolution are two of them think I'm doing a couple more but can't recall them xD should all be very interesting :biggrin:
Reply 742
Original post by GAFaulkner
This Saturday, it's so close it's unnerving... the big freshers icebreaker and vodka revolution are two of them think I'm doing a couple more but can't recall them xD should all be very interesting :biggrin:

Yeah I discovered a dozen more freshers parties so my plan is to turn up on Monday, make a load of new mates, see what events they're going to and then hopefully (if they decide I'm worthy of their friendship) let me come with them. Worst case scenario is that everyone I ask says no. :P I heard there's a party at The Ministry of Sound but I think that might be sold out :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhRK
Yeah I discovered a dozen more freshers parties so my plan is to turn up on Monday, make a load of new mates, see what events they're going to and then hopefully (if they decide I'm worthy of their friendship) let me come with them. Worst case scenario is that everyone I ask says no. :P I heard there's a party at The Ministry of Sound but I think that might be sold out :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

good plan actually, well done!! :biggrin:
Reply 744
Haha as Oasis say, "you gotta roll with it" :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm Gemma smith studying journalism at harrow campus and also staying at the harrow halls of residence in a shared ensuite! Very nervous. Have no tickets for freshers yet will we get all the offers etc when we are there ?
Moving in Saturday nervous ! Hope to make friends soon as :smile: x
Original post by NiamhRK
Haha as Oasis say, "you gotta roll with it" :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yes!! And as Noel Gallagher says, 'What a life!' :biggrin:
Reply 747
Original post by GAFaulkner
Haha yes!! And as Noel Gallagher says, 'What a life!' :biggrin:

Haha yes! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 748
hi guys my name is Supreena.. I'm going to study international business at the marlybone campus.. quite nervous for the first day . so what day is the freshers week starting?
Reply 749
Hey, I'm studying Computer Games Development at the Cavendish campus, anyone else studying the same? Or even studying at Cavendish?
Reply 750
Hey, my names Sophie and I will be studying the Photographic Arts. I will be staying the Harrow Campus. x
Reply 751
Hi Everyone! You may already know ..but if not here's the Events list for Freshers Fortnight 2013(Click here):
Fresher-fortnight-calendar.jpg
Reply 752
Hello guys.

Im Sulaiman, will be studying undergraduate LLB Law at Regents campus!
Commuting from Maidenhead not too far from london!
Reply 753
Hey, my name is Anum and I'll be studying computer science at the Cavendish campus (:
Reply 754
So what's the bar like in Harrow..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 755
Original post by Rock&Roll
Hey you lot! I'm Tom and I'm studying TV production at Harrow Campus and living at Harrow Halls. Looking forward to getting drunk with you all!

Sounds good to me!! I'm studying television production too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody going to be commuting into Fenchurch Street on Monday and heading over to Regent? :') If so, send me a message!
Reply 757
Hi guys, my name is Hana. I will be going to harrow campus for Film n Tv production. Is there anyone out there still looking for a place to stay? Because I got places too far from campus and can't commute from there. I'm looking for place like wembley. I would love to share if anyone still looking at properties. We can look for it together :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 758
Anyone doing English lit or languages in general know what building we have to meet in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyz
congratulations :smile: im on regent campus too studying psychology, im glad you found a course that youll enjoy thats amazing, especially to change it last minute ! you must have been nervous

thanks and you too :smile: yeah i was just thinking of money/a career before the degree itself which was what was wrong with me choosing radiography. yepp i was but im so glad now, pheww. best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending