The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Freshers 2013 Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by millennial
its not your uni number its something you picked at the time of applying for accommodation, i too have forgotten mine :-(

Go through your inbox--It would have been emailed to you when you signed up for accommodation.

Original post by NiceToMeetYou
Where do we find out what accommodation we got?

I got an email on my main email account :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by PeytonLouise
millennial -
woah big move then! I'm not feeling too bad about it, more worried about the people I'll be living with. I hope so! The way people have talked about it though suggests that it's mainly for people who don't like to go out alot, and I do.

math-
Woo another cryfield! And a geordie :tongue:

Me too ive mostly lived alone so im really outgoing and one who likes to go crazy. ive mentioned this with my accommodation application so hopefully they put me with like-minded people.
btw London is really fun
Original post by s_axo
Go through your inbox--It would have been emailed to you when you signed up for accommodation.

this is difficult
Just to confirm(ish): I'm fairly sure it's not alphabetical. The halls are grouped for all management purposes (including sending out offers, it would appear), and JM/AV/Bluebell are one group that was apparently first sending them out this year. IIRC, they were first last year as well. The others will probably come out in similar groups.

Original post by s_axo

this is difficult

How so? You can just search it for stuff from email addresses including "warwick.ac.uk", then skim through them.
(edited 10 years ago)
I tried searching my inbox but didn't find it, now im just waiting for the mail from warwick accommodation now.
Reply 685
The enrolment form is pretty confusing at times. As a non-UK student, how am I supposed to know which of those options is my highest entry qualification? Only thing I can think of is the Romanian Baccalaureate or whatever it is, but it's obviously not there since most of the non-UK options are clumped together.
Original post by Pamphlet
The enrolment form is pretty confusing at times. As a non-UK student, how am I supposed to know which of those options is my highest entry qualification? Only thing I can think of is the Romanian Baccalaureate or whatever it is, but it's obviously not there since most of the non-UK options are clumped together.

Call and ask Warwick or just select other.
Are you going to come for International Orientation?
millen -
Haha if everyone I live with turns out to be boring then I'm coming to find you haha! I put that on my form too, but I also put that around deadline times and study times I like to crack down and get it done, and I hope they don't take that as I don't like to go out D; I've only been to London twice, and it was way too hectic for me.
Original post by PeytonLouise
millen -
Haha if everyone I live with turns out to be boring then I'm coming to find you haha! I put that on my form too, but I also put that around deadline times and study times I like to crack down and get it done, and I hope they don't take that as I don't like to go out D; I've only been to London twice, and it was way too hectic for me.

Haha sure :smile:. It does not matter how the people in your block are at the end of the day all residences are close by so you can be with whoever you want. Im really looking forward to all the freshers events its going to be really fun.
Yeah I suppose that's true, I think I'm just over-thinking things.
Reply 690
Call and ask Warwick or just select other.

It's a bit late right now so I highly doubt they'll answer, and there's a different "other" option for every level. I don't even know which level the Romanian Baccalaureate is supposed to be at.
Original post by Pamphlet
It's a bit late right now so I highly doubt they'll answer, and there's a different "other" option for every level. I don't even know which level the Romanian Baccalaureate is supposed to be at.

Your best bet is to call Warwick in the morning. I did A-Levels so cant help you there. Sorry
Reply 692
I got Cryfield accommodation, first choice was Jack Martin :/ Oh well I guess its an extra £50 a week I'll have to spare :tongue: I'm just getting worried cos people either say its alright or completely horrible so I don't know who to believe :frown:
Reply 693
Original post by Callum17
I got Cryfield accommodation, first choice was Jack Martin :/ Oh well I guess its an extra £50 a week I'll have to spare :tongue: I'm just getting worried cos people either say its alright or completely horrible so I don't know who to believe :frown:

How have you found out your accommodation?
Original post by Callum17

It depends how much you care. All you need the building for is a functioning kitchen, bathroom and a place to sleep and work, if that's all you need then Cryfield is fine!
Reply 695
Anybody else at Heronbank?
Original post by *mike
Anybody else at Heronbank?

How have you all started to find out about accommodation? Has anyone heard anything yet? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stephglen10
jack martin, studying languages, nice to meet you all! :smile:

Original post by s_axo
Any Jack Martin-ers, get in contact with me!!! :biggrin:

Top o' the morning to ya.
Reply 698
Does anybody whose 1st preference is ROOTES get the email??? I am still waiting, so nervous!!!
Original post by KatieLou_95
How have you all started to find out about accommodation? Has anyone heard anything yet? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still haven't heard about mine :frown: my first choice was rootes and then Westwood I believe...

Also, it seems a lot of people aren't going to buy the threshers ticket thing? I was so going to get that, now I am doubting myself.

Quick Reply

Latest