The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Freshers 2013 Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by KatieLou_95
How have you all started to find out about accommodation? Has anyone heard anything yet? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

People have started receiving emails, you'll get yours today most likely.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Ryan Gregg
I still haven't heard about mine :frown: my first choice was rootes and then Westwood I believe...

Also, it seems a lot of people aren't going to buy the threshers ticket thing? I was so going to get that, now I am doubting myself.

I am thinking of buying one of the Freshers Passport things just incase I meet people who want to go to different events so I can go to any of them. I think tickets especially for the paint party and Freshers Party are a good idea...

I put Bluebell as first choice and then Sherborne I think... Still haven heard anything :/ I just want to know!!!! Haha. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also, did people get the email through their warwick email account or their personal account? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatieLou_95
Also, did people get the email through their warwick email account or their personal account? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer for Bluebell yesterday evening! It came through my personal account not warwick email account x
Reply 704
Original post by GrimlyFish
Top o' the morning to ya.

Good morning :colondollar:
Reply 705
£20 for one ticket? Why? -.-
Reply 706
Original post by s_axo
£20 for one ticket? Why? -.-

I know I'm debating getting a freshers passport now but not sure at the moment it's £32 for the three events I want I go to but if I want a few more then it might be worth it

I got Sherborne :smile: anyone get that?
Anyone else getting a freshers passport?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 707
Is it worth buying tickets for everything? Not exactly a party animal, will I be majorly missing out if I don't go to all the events? Was just thinking of getting a few tickets
Reply 708
Original post by mike380
I know I'm debating getting a freshers passport now but not sure at the moment it's £32 for the three events I want I go to but if I want a few more then it might be worth it

I got Sherborne :smile: anyone get that?
Anyone else getting a freshers passport?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by jrs971
Is it worth buying tickets for everything? Not exactly a party animal, will I be majorly missing out if I don't go to all the events? Was just thinking of getting a few tickets

I just got the Paint Party and Las Vegas one's, and will get a shirt for the MTV party. I think that's enough for me :tongue:
Reply 709
Original post by s_axo
I just got the Paint Party and Las Vegas one's, and will get a shirt for the MTV party. I think that's enough for me :tongue:

I've done the same plus hall wars because it sounds fun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 710
Original post by s_axo

I wonder how big the piles of clothes and shoes will be that students leave in and around the venue after the paint party :wink:
Reply 711
Original post by mike380
I've done the same plus hall wars because it sounds fun :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, cool :smile:

Original post by grt
I wonder how big the piles of clothes and shoes will be that students leave in and around the venue after the paint party :wink:

Hahahaaha! I know. I'll probably just wear my freshers t shirt to avoid completely ruining my clothes :P
Reply 712
If we arrive on saturday, are we allowed to go to both mtv events or not?
Reply 713
Original post by JoeQin
Does anybody whose 1st preference is ROOTES get the email??? I am still waiting, so nervous!!!

I put Rootes as my first preference, haven't got anything yet either :frown:
Reply 714
Original post by Zeegie
I put Rootes as my first preference, haven't got anything yet either :frown:

Yeah!! So many people getting to Sherbourne and other accoms, when will our email come!!!:eek:
Reply 715
Original post by JoeQin
Yeah!! So many people getting to Sherbourne and other accoms, when will our email come!!!:eek:

No idea lol. The Rooties and Westwoodies will be the last ones to hear anything I guess.
Original post by Brainiac
If we arrive on saturday, are we allowed to go to both mtv events or not?

That's what I was thinking :wink: If not, what will the people who arrive on saturday do that night?
Reply 717
Original post by Ryan Gregg
That's what I was thinking :wink: If not, what will the people who arrive on saturday do that night?

i doubt the university would want to seperate people with one half or your flat/corridor going out and one staying in...
Couldn't be bothered figuring out how much I would save buying tickets to the specific individual events I would go to, so I've just bought the fresher's passport thing. I hope I am not the only one walking around with one of those wristbands or whatever it is :frown:
Reply 719
i bought one for the same reason, didnt really know which ones i would end up wanting to go to. I imagine at most i will have overpayed by 10 quid but its worth it for the freedom of choosing what to go to.

Quick Reply

Latest