The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rachelxoxo
Haha yeah, everything else makes up for it.. we've got a heated towel rack, ensuite bathroom, easy access to Tesco's, the city centre and shopping centre and two fridges in a large kitchen (even though the 'dinner table' is a bit small). The bad thing about the room is no net between the curtains and the windows so whenever you wish to change or undress you have to close the curtains but I can live with that! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uhuh! What time are you arriving on saturday?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Harris Zainul
Hey Rachel, do you know if Vine Court provides iron/ironing board, and also pots, and pans? Thanks! :smile:

Hello Harris! There is an ironing board and an iron as Adam said and when I went there it was in the kitchen/communal area but pots and pans, I don't think so. I'd buy some just in case :smile: and your welcome! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by daehnerys
Uhuh! What time are you arriving on saturday?

Ermm I'm not too sure but most likely sometime in the afternoon, how about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks for helping Rachel! :P my room number is F1017, does it mean room 17, first floor and buildingF ?? I am a bit confused!! :P Is there somebody else coming from abroad?
Original post by margauxphillips
thanks for helping Rachel! :P my room number is F1017, does it mean room 17, first floor and buildingF ?? I am a bit confused!! :P Is there somebody else coming from abroad?

Haha aww, it's fine! :smile: If your room number is F1017 that means that you are in Block F, Level 1 and Room 17. Ermm I'm not too sure but I think there will be as Vine Court has apparently been popular with international students in the past and I have spoken to a few international students on TSR who are going to the University of Liverpool so you should be fine :smile:

P.S. I love Italy, it's such a beautiful country!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by margauxphillips

I'm F1036 so will probably be close by :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am very very excited! What are you guys going to study? I am coming for Architecture! Also, ss there somebody coming from london? I have left a box of usefull things at my aunt's house in hamstead ( hairdryed, kettle...) but I have no way to go and pick it up... mmh is there someone willing to help me, please? I will owe you a debt of gratitude and a very BIG favour!!!!
And yeah, Italy IS Amazing!!! I hope it won't be too cold in Liverpool!! :P
Anyone in the Cambridge court accommodation with unite! I'm in Arrad House (071 flat 3!!) message me!
Moving in today! Know absolutely no one! So if there are any life science students out there?? I'm doing biological and medical sciences!
Excited excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1349
Hey I'm starting a phd in a week, moved into vine court yesterday and know no one, anyone in a similar position or who wants to make a new friend feel free to PM me.
Original post by npgs
Hey I'm starting a phd in a week, moved into vine court yesterday and know no one, anyone in a similar position or who wants to make a new friend feel free to PM me.

What are you doing your PhD in??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1351
Pharmacology/cancer, how about you? What are you studying?
Reply 1352
Coming to university of Liverpool, for undergraduate International Business. Need recommendations, should i choose Derby and Rathbone hall to live in or somewhere else. I need a place near city center, with friendly environment and good night life.
Reply 1353
Hi everyone! I am staying in liberty prospect point now. The soundproofing system here is very poor. My flatmates are very noisy and I cannot focus on my studies and also I do not sleep well.

Should I change to another room?

Isn't it all the flats are the same?

Please help. :confused:

Thank you.
Original post by KittKatt
Hey, I'm staying in Larch House. Is anyone else here? Or just in the UNITE Student Village? :smile:

Yeah I'm at larch house! I thought everyone else here was chinese apart from me…!
:smile:

Original post by joshuaharper

Yeah I'm at larch house! I thought everyone else here was chinese apart from me…!
:smile:

Oh, my God! I'm not the only non-Chinese person! Yeah, I really thought everyone was Chinese apart from me :smile:
Reply 1356
Original post by TAN 118
Hi everyone! I am staying in liberty prospect point now. The soundproofing system here is very poor. My flatmates are very noisy and I cannot focus on my studies and also I do not sleep well.

Should I change to another room?

Hi I live in a private house 5 mins walk from the uni. I am transferring uni so I need someone to take over my room. Its all inclusive £53 a week all paid till January. I live with three other males, the house is split between 3 floors so there's absolutely no problem with noise. Message me if you're interested. Nathan.
Reply 1357
I am interested. where is the house?
Reply 1358
hi i applied to this uni and a confirmation came through but it says that i put i was living at home whilst studying but it it was supposed to be that i was not living at home? is this a problem??
Original post by botchj
hi i applied to this uni and a confirmation came through but it says that i put i was living at home whilst studying but it it was supposed to be that i was not living at home? is this a problem??

phone both UCAS and the university to get this changed, there must have been an error on the application form.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending