The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilGem
slightly less than my comparative vetebrate anatomy, function and evolution book though :moon: which looks sooo much nicer!

Haha well that's a good thing.. I think :tongue:
Reply 3041
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Haha well that's a good thing.. I think :tongue:

So. Much. Latin :nothing: but looks really great! definitely made me look forward to my biodiversity module a lot more! :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
So. Much. Latin :nothing: but looks really great! definitely made me look forward to my biodiversity module a lot more! :biggrin:

Any Latin is too much Latin in my books really :tongue:
Reply 3043
Any Latin is too much Latin in my books really :tongue:

I don't mind it, should've expected there to be so much particularly with anatomy :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
I don't mind it, should've expected there to be so much particularly with anatomy :tongue:

Biology may as well be taught in Latin
Reply 3045
Biology may as well be taught in Latin

I wouldn't be surprised if that is true for undegraduate level :lol:
Sup guys?!
Reply 3047
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Sup guys?!

Hi :smile:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Original post by adi19956
Hi :smile:

Got told to show my face in here since I'm year 13. Not really sure what the agenda was though. I think she'd better explain! :tongue:
Reply 3049
Got told to show my face in here since I'm year 13. Not really sure what the agenda was though. I think she'd better explain! :tongue:

You got told? Sounds scary!
We're a friendly bunch anyhow... I think

You got told? Sounds scary!
We're a friendly bunch anyhow... I think

Yep. I figure I give her a false sense of control/dominance every now and again when it doesn't matter and I'll be able to take it when it does matter/suites me.

Wow, I'm a manipulative SOB :s-smilie:
Reply 3051
Yep. I figure I give her a false sense of control/dominance every now and again when it doesn't matter and I'll be able to take it when it does matter/suites me.

Wow, I'm a manipulative SOB :s-smilie:

Who is "her"?

Who is "her"?

Kevin.
Reply 3053
My teacher may have just screwed my head with my personal statement >.<
Don't get why my sixth form swapped chemistry teachers around. I lost my good chemistry teacher and am left with one standard and one who can't teach to save her life. Looks like I'm going to have to do a lot of extra work that I really don't have the time for :unimpressed:
Do you guys think the personal statement help service is really beneficial? I don't know whether to just rely on my teachers. I'm scared of it getting absolutely ripped to pieces on here, criticism upsets me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Do you guys think the personal statement help service is really beneficial? I don't know whether to just rely on my teachers. I'm scared of it getting absolutely ripped to pieces on here, criticism upsets me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was!! :yep: you won't get ripped to pieces with criticism :tongue: but they do tell you things you way want to remove/add and they give you their opinion on it.
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have to actually do what they suggest, it's just another opinion, so just ask and there should be at least one useful thing comes out of it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was flipping amazing, my oxbridge and advisor and maths teacher seemed to love my edited PS
Reply 3059
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used it last year, really helped a lot by the time I showed mine to the head of biology he didn't want to change a thing :yep:

Latest