The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AquisM
Why would you want to be on the other end of the spectrum? You want to get Ds and Es? :confused:

Hahahah now that was funny! xD
Original post by AquisM
As-tu besoin d'une personne qui parle français aussi ou seulement espagnol? Si seulement espagnol, il est possible que j'en connaisse... :wink:

Yes, I do. :biggrin: What's a kik?

Whaaaat?:tongue:

It's an app :wink: Instant Messaging
J'aimerais étudier le Francais et l'Italien l'année prochaine á l'université! :biggrin:
Original post by justmaddiehere
J'aimerais étudier le Francais et l'Italien l'année prochaine á l'université! :biggrin:

C'est génial! J'adore cettes langues :biggrin:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
How was your first French lesson?
Won't start until next week. :tongue:
Original post by Decerto
I know. I quickly corrected my mistake.
Sorry! My phone loads slowly, so I didn't see the edit in time.

#rubbish excuse
Reply 7545
Whaaaat?:tongue:

It's an app :wink: Instant Messaging

Was that unintelligible? :colondollar: Try not to swear at me as I slither away in shame. :getmecoat: :biggrin:

Ah I see. I assume you want to chat in Spanish through Kik to practise it, then.
Original post by Octopus_Garden
Won't start until next week. :tongue:Sorry! My phone loads slowly, so I didn't see the edit in time.

#rubbish excuse

Well I shouldn't really have made an incorrect correction. :tongue:
Original post by AquisM
Was that unintelligible? :colondollar: Try not to swear at me as I slither away in shame. :getmecoat: :biggrin:

Ah I see. I assume you want to chat in Spanish through Kik to practise it, then.

I just didn't understand the English either, sorry:tongue:

:yep: :colondollar:
Original post by Ronove
Perhaps something like:

Creo que debería haber optado por hacer español o psicología en vez de física.

i thought i should have used Deber :rolleyes: it's been 2 years since i've done spanish so it was quite a complex sentence to start myself back into it again :frown:
Original post by Decerto
Your English seems very good, so please do take it as a complement. I know people who write English a lot worse that you do.

Appearances are deceiving! believe me: I make typical mistakes as foreigner, especially in preposition. :rolleyes:

Original post by thatitootoo
:yum:

Awwh das ist so suess! Ich esse gern Candy :'D I don't knowwww....Ich finde alles aber schwierig, weil ich nicht sehr klug bin und auch weil ich so viele Jahre verpasst habe...
Aber ich werde versuchen, durch zu gehen...:tongue:

Du muss nicht alleine durchgehen! Ich kann dir helfen, Kommentar genügt.
Original post by Decerto
Your English seems very good, so please do take it as a complement. I know people who write English a lot worse that you do.

*Compliment and than... :colondollar:
Original post by Kallisto
Appearances are deceiving! believe me: I make typical mistakes as foreigner, especially in preposition. :rolleyes:

Du muss nicht alleine durchgehen! Ich kann dir helfen, Kommentar genügt.

No, your English is great! :smile: Everyone makes mistakes as a foreigner, but then I suppose the language learning journey never ends :wink: Actually, your mistakes help me to learn German, because I can see how a German mind works grammatically and the mistakes that you are making are because you've translated directly from the German (I think I told you this before!). For example, I think earlier in the thread, you said 'knowledges' instead of 'knowledge' (you can't make 'knowledge' a plural in English), but it's only just struck me that Kenntnisse is plural, so! :smile: and of course, it might be the other way round for you when I speak German and it doesn't sound right to you :smile: Either way, you're perfectly intelligible, and it's not bad at all :3
Reply 7552
I just didn't understand the English either, sorry:tongue:

:yep: :colondollar:

:help: Never mind.

Is it available on Android?
Original post by AquisM
:help: Never mind.

Is it available on Android?

Yes it is :teeth:
Reply 7554
Yes it is :teeth:

OK I'll try finding it and download it.
Original post by constantmeowage
x

Your comment was very encouraging. In the last days, I was very unhappy, as there were some members who didn't understand me and I felt aggrieved. I have thought about the possibility to go away, not to be a member of this forum for a long time. Sometimes I thought that my efforts to improve my knowledge are not enough. Sometimes I thought whether it is right to be here. I'm a foreigner who don't live in Britain and this forum was mainly designed for British members who are student. And now I'm full of resolution to go on.
Original post by justmaddiehere

Tu dois certainement vraiment aimer la langue française pour avoir envie de l'étudier à l'univ'. :smile: C'est toujours plaisant de voir des personnes s'intéresser au français, je trouve ! Je ne pense personnellement pas que j'aurais eu le courage d'apprendre cette langue, moi (si je ne la parlais pas déjà couramment). Je reconnaîs que c'est une langue assez compliquée avec tous ses temps, terminaisons, sa synthaxe, l'accord entre le féminin/ masculin des adjectifs etc.
C'est peut-être cela qui rend le français jolie.:rolleyes:
Néanmoins, bravo pour avoir pris cette formidable décision futuristique - étudier le français à l'université. Tu verras, "c'est génial" ! :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by tehFrance
*Compliment and than... :colondollar:

I shouldn't be English with my horrific spelling and grammar. :facepalm:
Original post by AquisM
OK I'll try finding it and download it.

Any luck?
Reply 7559
Any luck?

:colondollar: I've been so consumed with UCAS that I forgot about it... I'll download it now.

Latest

Trending

Trending