The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonchoKid
It is. Im just so **** :frown: but its ok

Glad you enjoyed SS i know how hard it is being a lone young leader, i was the same, and we didnt have a SS in my district so i had to join in other people stuff which was impossible so me and another leader set up an unofficial district SS which is now thriving. Because im in a very rural district it was so hard as there was noone else. So im glad you fit in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not at all. :hugs: What's making you think that?

Oh wow! That must have taken some organising! Ours is quite out of the way as well- there are only four girls go to it (so I'm the fifth). :smile: Which kind of makes it difficult because they all know each other really really well. :s-smilie: And my anxiety is really bad, so I was a nervous wreck tonight. :colondollar: Really not great at new situations. But they were all dead nice. :smile: Will definitely go along to the next meeting in two weeks time. :yep:
Original post by tasha96
You're not at all. :hugs: What's making you think that?

Oh wow! That must have taken some organising! Ours is quite out of the way as well- there are only four girls go to it (so I'm the fifth). :smile: Which kind of makes it difficult because they all know each other really really well. :s-smilie: And my anxiety is really bad, so I was a nervous wreck tonight. :colondollar: Really not great at new situations. But they were all dead nice. :smile: Will definitely go along to the next meeting in two weeks time. :yep:

Everyone from my course is graduating but me. Seen a really good job but cant do it cos of uni. Was watching educating yorkshire and mum was like "do you see yourself in her" at the lass that was in trouble and brought back bad memories :frown: just dunno

Was hard work but its up and running. Think ours only has about 5 girls maybe. But better than nothing. Youll get to know them soon enough and will have so much fun, especially over summer :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone from my course is graduating but me. Seen a really good job but cant do it cos of uni. Was watching educating yorkshire and mum was like "do you see yourself in her" at the lass that was in trouble and brought back bad memories :frown: just dunno

Was hard work but its up and running. Think ours only has about 5 girls maybe. But better than nothing. Youll get to know them soon enough and will have so much fun, especially over summer :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That doesn't relflect badly on you at all though. :nah: You had different circumstances from the other people on your course. :hugs:
I really really hope so! :smile: It would be nice to have something with people who are near my own age, especially with me not being in school at the moment. Most of the activities I do outwith school are with people either a lot younger or a lot older than me. Doesn't bother me too much, but it would still be nice. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey guys - been away from here for far too long (so much IRL rubbish going on)

Is anyone around to PM - could do with a chat to try and make sense of things?
Such a **** person and deserve nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely not true. :hugs: You've helped me, you've helped loads of people on here, so you are definitely not **** and you deserve lots.
Original post by bullettheory
Definitely not true. :hugs: You've helped me, you've helped loads of people on here, so you are definitely not **** and you deserve lots.

Im massively a **** person :yep:

But free im if you need to chat to someone rubbish :tongue: :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am on skype if you want to chat for a bit. :smile:

Sure, you can PM me if you want.
Original post by superwolf
Am on skype if you want to chat for a bit. :smile:

I'm online, can't see you...
I'm online, can't see you...

I'm invisible. :hide:
Reply 7450
Depends on how many stitches you've got, i.e. whether it divides into 4. But basically yeah, start over again each round. Simplest way to make sure it works is just to work the first round k2p2, and then when you're on the next round k every k and p every p:

k k p p k k p p k k p p
k k p p k k p p k k p p
k k p p k k p p k k p p
k k p p k k p p k k p p

Thank you! Its so obvious now I've actually done it haha
Original post by Sultana
Thank you! Its so obvious now I've actually done it haha

Although I haven't attempted any knitting, then it is the same within my field (CS). It is also much easier to understand when you have done it, it is just getting the understand to get to the point where you have done it that is tricky :tongue:
Voices are being horrible. :cry2:
Original post by tasha96
Voices are being horrible. :cry2:

:hugs: Can you think what it was about being on holiday that made them more bearable, and try to replicate that somehow?
Cant stop crying tonight.

So pathetic.
Even at things i dont need to cry at.
:cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: Can you think what it was about being on holiday that made them more bearable, and try to replicate that somehow?

I think it was because I knew in the back of my mind that I only had to cope for a couple of days if that makes sense. :frown: So not sure how I could replicate that. They're so flipping loud. :cry2:
Cant stop crying tonight.

So pathetic.
Even at things i dont need to cry at.
:cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: You're not pathetic at all (and no answering back saying 'yes I am' young missy :naughty:).
Original post by tasha96
I think it was because I knew in the back of my mind that I only had to cope for a couple of days if that makes sense. :frown: So not sure how I could replicate that. They're so flipping loud. :cry2:

Hmm, some sort of regular rewards system for getting through the day/week maybe? I'll have a think and see if I can think up any better ideas than that. :smile:
:hugs: You're not pathetic at all (and no answering back saying 'yes I am' young missy :naughty:).

But i am :ninja: cried before cos rory said nice things to and about me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
But i am :ninja: cried before cos rory said nice things to and about me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, that's actually really sweet. :h:

Latest