The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, that's right but it took me forever... :frown:

Really? Haha why so long? Stoicheometry is probably the easiest bit of chemistry
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Really? Haha why so long? Stoicheometry is probably the easiest bit of chemistry

:dontknow: because I had a 4 on the H2O :tongue:
:dontknow: because I had a 4 on the H2O :tongue:

Well it does get a bit easier with practice :yep:
Well it does get a bit easier with practice :yep:

She made us do the ionic equations to loads of hydroxides and acids... When the final answer would always be:

H+ + OH- ---> H2O

:unimpressed:
YEAR 13'S! HELP ME PLEASE! :smile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2465604
would really appreciate it! Thanks
How could you read that **** for pleasure?:lolwut: stupid book :colonhash:

:woo:

It's a beautiful text :wink:

Anyway, I decided to do history and biology homework today, and read tomorrow :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3146
Original post by Lucy96

Anyway, I decided to do history and biology homework today, and read tomorrow :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:zomg:

I need to intervene. Finish The Bloody Chamber because it's immense, then Wuthering Heights because it's awesome, then Macbeth. I've never read Macbeth :beard:

That reminds me, Maths homework time...
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rubbish plot, rubbish characters, rubbish analysis :colone:

Fair enough, homework is so :unimpressed:
Reply 3148
I miss learning, I want to start now :sad:
Reply 3149
Original post by lilGem
I miss learning, I want to start now :sad:
You don't have long to wait! How are you feeling? :biggrin:
Original post by Pandora.
:zomg:

I need to intervene. Finish The Bloody Chamber because it's immense, then Wuthering Heights because it's awesome, then Macbeth. I've never read Macbeth :beard:

That reminds me, Maths homework time...

Oooh I will do, I've been really enjoying it so far! :biggrin: it's a very clever book indeed. And yes, Wuthering Heights is magnificent, my teacher is crazy about it! You should give Macbeth a go when you have the time, hopefully you'd like it :smile:

Have fun :ahee:
Rubbish plot, rubbish characters, rubbish analysis :colone:

Fair enough, homework is so :unimpressed:

No way! I love the plot, I'm not massively keen on the characters, I'll give you that...Lady Macbeth especially, she irritates me :lol: But Macbeth is a great character, I love his soliloquy's, they're wonderful :wink:

I hate homework so much, most of the time it's useless for me anyway!
Original post by Lucy96
No way! I love the plot, I'm not massively keen on the characters, I'll give you that...Lady Macbeth especially, she irritates me :lol: But Macbeth is a great character, I love his soliloquy's, they're wonderful :wink:

I hate homework so much, most of the time it's useless for me anyway!

I like the death at the end :mmm:

I had to analyse their relationship throughout certain scenes... So boring :colonhash:

Same! This is so pointless for me :frown:

Geography homework is so much, and it's my most boring one :mad:
Reply 3153
Original post by Lucy96
Oooh I will do, I've been really enjoying it so far! :biggrin: it's a very clever book indeed. And yes, Wuthering Heights is magnificent, my teacher is crazy about it! You should give Macbeth a go when you have the time, hopefully you'd like it :smile:

Have fun :ahee:
Yeah it is! Which is your favourite story? :smile: Haha, I love Wuthering Heights - I find the characters both repulsive and oddly likeable at the same time. I think I love it most because of the setting, what with me living so close to the moors. :love:

I think I might give it a go once I finish The Beautiful and Damned, I love Shakespeare. :smile:
Reply 3154
You don't have long to wait! How are you feeling? :biggrin:

I'm really scared, but really excited. Most friends are leaving this weekend with the exception of 4 :redface:

Getting impatient but it has come around so quickly.

Very mixed emotions in short :colondollar:
She made us do the ionic equations to loads of hydroxides and acids... When the final answer would always be:

H+ + OH- ---> H2O

:unimpressed:

I don't even get what you mean haha
Yeah it is! Which is your favourite story? :smile: Haha, I love Wuthering Heights - I find the characters both repulsive and oddly likeable at the same time. I think I love it most because of the setting, what with me living so close to the moors. :love:

I think I might give it a go once I finish The Beautiful and Damned, I love Shakespeare. :smile:

I still have a couple left, but I really like The Lady of the House of Love! Of course, it's very strange, but I think it's beautifully written, the language is lovely too. How about you? :biggrin: Yeah I know what you mean! The setting is perfect, I really wish I could go to the moors, I imagine it being so atmospheric ! I'm so jealous :tongue:

Oh how are you finding that? It sounds amazing, is it worth reading? But yeah, go for it :biggrin: I do too, though I wasn't massively keen on A Midsummer Night's Dream :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
I do too, though I wasn't massively keen on A Midsummer Night's Dream :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I played the Indian boy in that in primary school :awesome: :tongue:
Reply 3158
Original post by Lucy96
I still have a couple left, but I really like The Lady of the House of Love! Of course, it's very strange, but I think it's beautifully written, the language is lovely too. How about you? :biggrin: Yeah I know what you mean! The setting is perfect, I really wish I could go to the moors, I imagine it being so atmospheric ! I'm so jealous :tongue:

Oh how are you finding that? It sounds amazing, is it worth reading? But yeah, go for it :biggrin: I do too, though I wasn't massively keen on A Midsummer Night's Dream :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh, me too! I love that one. :smile: I can't say I particularly loved the last few stories but they were still very good. It's beautiful to look at but there are loads of sheep just lazing across the roads when I go. I can't say that has the same wild, passionate effect on me that Wuthering Heights does :lol:

I'm not sure just yet. It's not as instant as The Great Gatsby but the imagery is still amazing. I'm hoping it'll be great once I get into it. :smile: Hmm, I've never read A Midsummer Night's Dream in full but it didn't really grab me from what I have read. Much Ado is far and away my favourite. :awesome:
I don't even get what you mean haha

Ionic equation for hydroxide + an acid is always the same :tongue:

Original post by usycool1
I played the Indian boy in that in primary school :awesome: :tongue:

That made me laugh more than it should have :sigh:

Latest