Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The suspense is lethal!
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 21
Original post by Emilyyyyyy
The suspense is lethal!

More suspenseful than the 2008 Champions League final penalty shootout between United and Chelsea!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Heey, is anyone looking to live in Liberty park?
Reply 23
Original post by CallumD93
More suspenseful than the 2008 Champions League final penalty shootout between United and Chelsea!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm.....yeah? haha!
Reply 24
Original post by Emilyyyyyy
Erm.....yeah? haha!

It was glorious Emily. I was almost on the verge of tears as United faced defeat on the grandest stage. John Terry stepped up and slipped on his penalty kick, and United won it on sudden death. Truly suspenseful... oh, fond memories... :colondollar:
Reply 25
I guess i'll just have to believe you then :P
I'm staying at Liberty Bridge too! :smile: Has anyone been allocated a room yet or are we all still waiting?
Reply 27
Original post by robomatrono
I'm staying at Liberty Bridge too! :smile: Has anyone been allocated a room yet or are we all still waiting?

Still waiting. All Liberty Bridge students find out 1-2 weeks before we move in. :smile:
I've got my room number!! And by the number, I'm guessing it's on the 14th floor. Anyone else?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I'm on floor 13, y'know... the one which is always haunted in the novels... :frown:
Reply 30
I've got my room number!! And by the number, I'm guessing it's on the 14th floor. Anyone else?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im on the 14th floor what flat are you in?
Reply 31
haven't had any emails yet although I had one from the tenancy department which made no sense at all
Reply 32
Original post by R_Andrew
haven't had any emails yet although I had one from the tenancy department which made no sense at all

it should have a number and room number on the email if its a four digit number first 2 is floor and second 2 is flat numer if its three digit 1st is floor and last 2 is flat number.....cant think of any other way to explain it
Reply 33
Original post by Ele revill
it should have a number and room number on the email if its a four digit number first 2 is floor and second 2 is flat numer if its three digit 1st is floor and last 2 is flat number.....cant think of any other way to explain it

wow that makes far more sense looks pretty obvious now haha! thanks
Im on the 14th floor what flat are you in?

9! Room A :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35

im in 5 there is a fair few in your flat i think on a facebook group for liberty bridge
im in 5 there is a fair few in your flat i think on a facebook group for liberty bridge

Where do I find these Facebook pages?! I've been searching but haven't found anything :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Where do I find these Facebook pages?! I've been searching but haven't found anything :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

its called Cardiff Liberty Bridge 2013-2014
or USWSU Freshers 2013/14 (Cardiff region)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 38
there's only 3 in my flat so things can get pretty boring up in here, if you fancy a beer or fifa sesh or something knock on flat 1303

Quick Reply

Latest