Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford Accommodation 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by emily27x
Yeah :smile:. You're welcome to come & see us when you're done moving in haha! In my flat we all moved in last week! :smile:

I would so laugh if on the 18th you had about 50 people turn up at your flat now haha
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 241
Loool Hannah, and alright yhh i will do Emily, im studying Law, so i havent got a clue..
Original post by JadeS95
Yeah I'm in 83 ransomes you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm in 84 ransomes way so we're next door x
Reply 243
Original post by Hannah247
I would so laugh if on the 18th you had about 50 people turn up at your flat now haha

Good point, will delete the number lol! They'd struggle though it wouldn't fit that many people in a million years!
Original post by meElphine
It's funny because me and Jimbo are both in 41 Ransomes :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's wrong with that? There's six of us in there.
Original post by RebeccaBush
I'll be living in 119 Rectory Lane, studying Childrens Nursing. Yet to find anyone i'll be sharing with!

Hi Rebecca, I am studying Childrens nursing as well and still haven't found anyone else! I will be living at home as I only live 15mins from uni. x
Original post by BeckyFreeman
Hi Rebecca, I am studying Childrens nursing as well and still haven't found anyone else! I will be living at home as I only live 15mins from uni. x

Hey :smile: aw that's cool, I'm moving all the way from the West Midlands haha! Were you at the pre course welcome meeting? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay, finally found someone haha! Wow long move, when are you comin? No I was on holiday.x
Yay, finally found someone haha! Wow long move, when are you comin? No I was on holiday.x

I feel like that its like all the children's nurses are in hiding somewhere haha. I'm moving into halls on Thursday but coming down Wednesday and staying with family :smile: really looking forward to getting started now! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah me too! I can't wait to start, where is your placement site and do you know what group your in yet?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah me too! I can't wait to start, where is your placement site and do you know what group your in yet?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

My placement is at Southend but I have no idea what group, do you? And where's your placement? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have facebook, I really dont like this site! Yes im at Colchester and in the group 'carpals'. How are you going to get to Southend then?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone near 82 ransomes way? My room is 581 and I'm moving in on the 20th.
Robbie
Reply 253
Yes Robbie we will be hallmates. I moved in today no one else moved in yet.

Anyone off out tonight? I'm all alone in my hall

Tom
Thats good then! I will meet you Friday and is anyone going out on the 20th? I have loads of drink to get through! :cool: :wink:

Robbie
Heyya, Im Jamie Granger. I'm going to be starting this year, studying Social Work. I will be staying at 43 Ransomes Way, Chelmsford. If your near or in the same block, then FaceBook message me.
Might wanna check out this other thread Jamie:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2640271

This one's for 2013, not 2014. :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by roseamylouise
I hope you all don't mind me joining in with this thread but I have been searching everywhere for a forum for Chelmsford not Cambridge so happy I have found this one! I have just been offered room 263 at 108 Rectory Lane. I am studying Operating Department Practice and look forward to getting to know some of my potential flatmates/neighbours :smile:

im at 271 rectory lane! doing paramedic science, when you going up? i have no clue about freshers
Reply 258
I'm at 109 Rectory lane, so I'm next door to you! I'm doing midwifery :smile:
Reply 259
I want a room for rent in Chelmsford
I am a PhD research student at Anglia Ruskin University . I will not be at home during most of the days I will spent most of my time in the university I will use the room just for sleeping at night so I will not use the utilities like water and gas and the Wife very much and my use of them will be at minimum.
Could anyone know any room for rent in Chelmsford help me in this regard by messaging me to let me know and I will be very appreciated.
Best regards
<personal details removed by mod. Please use PM>

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending