Sure will do that!
Which subjects you sitting for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by D_Vadgama
Sure will do that!
Which subjects you sitting for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Math, English,chemistry,biology,buisness studies , economics , french and geography:smile:
Reply 4
I am doing all the ones you doing apart from business studies :biggrin: and a few others...
so have you started preparing?
Reply 5
I am! I am taking English Language, English Literature, History, Maths and DA Science. I wish I would of took one more but oh well, at least I will get 6 IGCSEs out of it as DA Science is worth two :tongue:
Reply 6
Am 15 and am going to sit for my IGCSE finals in 2014. Just wanted to know who else will be doing it? ...and i need a little help on how i should prepare for them?

I'm 15 and I'll be doing it as well! I think that revision books that are sold out there can help a lot! I already took Japanese(First lang) and Maths(Higher) last year, and I'll be doing Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French(Foreign lang), English Language, Literature, Additional Maths, GCSE PE, Economics and Enterprise.
Reply 7
I'm taking the IGCSE maths this friday! I think they're a bit more trickier than a normal GCSE
I do, English Lit and Lang, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Reply 9
Did anyone here give Accounting 4AC0?
How was your exam?
Am 15 and am going to sit for my IGCSE finals in 2014. Just wanted to know who else will be doing it? ...and i need a little help on how i should prepare for them?

I'm 15 too.. and I'll be taking Biology, ICT, English First Lang, English second lang and that's it..
Why didn't u sit any exams this january?
Original post by gabylouise
I'm taking the IGCSE maths this friday! I think they're a bit more trickier than a normal GCSE

me too.. The paper was easy:h: and I hope 4H will be much easier
Anyone doing Physics tomorrow??
Reply 13
I gave physics today. Tomorrow is paper 2, hope I do well in that..
Reply 14
Original post by nafiz6
I gave physics today. Tomorrow is paper 2, hope I do well in that..

I did the first paper today. I thought it was quite easy (but can never tell). What are your predictions for tomorrow?
Reply 15
I don't know.. Paper 1 was easy, but in the end, I was in a rush because I'm too slow :'( . Thankfully, I was able to finish it, but I'm not sure about some of my answers. Hoping to get more than 100 out of the 120 marks. And I'm not sure what to study for the second paper.. :/
Hi, I am taking both English exams this summer and was wondering how the marks for coursework works. At the moment I have 116/120 for Speaking and Listening marks, which is worth 9.67% of the possible 10% of the actual Language grade, Does this mean that there is a chance that I could be 0.33% of a grade boundary because of this or do Edexcel round up the coursework percentages.
Thanks a lot
Reply 17
i have Igcse Ict first but i don't think i'm ready for the website authoring part
Reply 18
Hi, I am sitting for accounting exam in May/June. Anyone selling his/her used accounting book. I need very much. Please reply as soon as possible.
waiting for reply Thank you.
Reply 19
Hello guys. It would be much appreciated if anyone can make predictions of the topics likely to be tested on any subjects. And I would be glad if it were on any of the following subjects:
Accounting
Chemisty
Biology
Physics
Maths
Further maths
Ict
Economics
English language

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest