I thought you people were clever :no:

:rofl: made me laugh.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:rofl: made me laugh.

I try Fishy, I try :wink:
Reply 5062
Original post by manchesterunited15
I thought you people were clever :no:

I'm just really bad at knowing locations and things like that.
Didn't find an airport, I found a train station, but it's in Britain so it'd get me home
Untitled.jpg
Reply 5064
Original post by MattFletcher
Didn't find an airport, I found a train station, but it's in Britain so it'd get me home
Untitled.jpg

Well done! I don't think I've ever found the airport/train station.

I appear to be stuck in the middle of an Italian suburb currently.
Original post by manchesterunited15
I try Fishy, I try :wink:

I meant the fact they didn't know they existed, but yeah :biggrin:
Original post by emcat
Well done! I don't think I've ever found the airport/train station.

I appear to be stuck in the middle of an Italian suburb currently.

hahaha It takes a lot of effort, I was miles off Glasgow, went all the way to the centre of Glasgow, then had to keep going north and kept getting lost, and gave up, :tongue:
It certainly is, especially when you land on a highway outside peta tikva

haha it is, but out of all the world, I ended up 20 miles or so south of Glasgow, and I had to get to the other side of the city where the airport is, and got lost :lol:

I was in the Aussie outback haha
Original post by Red Fox
I was in the Aussie outback haha

haha, I was once going down a highway-like road in Isreal just called '2'. And all the signs were unreadable, no aeroplane signs in sight :tongue:
haha, I was once going down a highway-like road in Isreal just called '2'. And all the signs were unreadable, no aeroplane signs in sight :tongue:

It just put me in a field in Taiwan, **** this game
Reply 5070
I give up. I clicked off stealth mode and apparently I was somewhere near Venice.

Now I'm off to my history homework which, rather fittingly, is on the unification of Italy.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I meant the fact they didn't know they existed, but yeah :biggrin:

oh :colondollar:
Reply 5072
I've started a trend! :woo:
Edit: Turn off 'Stealth' to find out where it is

Turns out I was in Croatia. I went along that road for a good 10 minutes and found nothing of interest. I'm starting again.

This doesn't seem very promising.

2.jpg

Edit: Instantly gave up with this because I could only go up and down this one road. I was in the Czech Republic somewhere.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
It just put me in a field in Taiwan, **** this game

haha I gave up after a while in South Korea
Original post by emcat
I give up. I clicked off stealth mode and apparently I was somewhere near Venice.

Now I'm off to my history homework which, rather fittingly, is on the unification of Italy.

hahaha, no coincidence
Original post by Lucas.
Turns out I was in Croatia. I went along that road for a good 10 minutes and found nothing of interest. I'm starting again.

This doesn't seem very promising.

2.jpg

Edit: Instantly gave up with this because I could only go up and down this one road. I was in the Czech Republic somewhere.

haha, damn Czechs :wink:
£81 for two tickets to Jake Bugg, jesus I want him to give me a lap dance for that price
Reply 5075
£81 for two tickets to Jake Bugg, jesus I want him to give me a lap dance for that price

You'd like that wouldn't you :wink:
Original post by thelizzister
close enough, how you finding your subjects so far? what are your exam boards?

I'm on Edexcel for chemistry and maths, and AQA for biology and geography. Yourself?
I'm finding them really interesting actually, especially biology and geography! However, one thing I've noticed in biology is that - though the concepts we're studying aren't too hard - there are so many key terms to remember! :eek: Though I can tell A levels are going to be a challenge, I think I'm going to enjoy them, and I'm pretty sure I chose the right subjects :smile: I kind of wish there were more hours in the day so that I could do English Lit A level too, but oh well, I can do creative writing and such in my free time I suppose... anyway, how are you finding your subjects? What's psychology like?
Reply 5077
For the past 2 weeks at sixth form I've said to myself I'll get caught up on allll my work (considering I work through my lunch to get bits of work done, free periods & at home in free time), yet just as I nearly get everything done I get more and more. Think this is going to be a continuous cycle of never not having any work to do haha
Original post by Mr.Nor
You'd like that wouldn't you :wink:

You don't realise how much I would :wink: :perv:
I have all my homeworks for the next week finished already :cool: I love A Level <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest