I'll be there proving Westwood dominance! :biggrin:

We're clearly going to win :beer:
(edited 10 years ago)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 921
Original post by NiceToMeetYou
Anyone else planning to see the hangover 3 in the student cinema?!

ME!!!! See you there :cool:
Reply 922
I hear there's going to be a ticket resale system on the warwick SU page for people who don't want their tickets anymore/people to buy sold out events -- is this true?
Original post by Naami
I hear there's going to be a ticket resale system on the warwick SU page for people who don't want their tickets anymore/people to buy sold out events -- is this true?

Yes:

we should have a new ticket re-selling function available on the website for the start of term, which will enable people to sell theirs for face-value if they decide they no longer want to go, so you may be able to get one via that.
Original post by s_axo

:cool:
Also gonna watch iron man 3 when it shows :tongue:
Reply 925
Original post by hello calum
Classicallum, did you get Jack Martin? I'm in Westwood now :smile:

I didn't get Jack Martin either :frown: Cryfield for me, so £57 extra a week to spend :biggrin:
Reply 926
Yes:

Thank you! I bought some tickets but I'm a bit short on cash to buy the Fresher's Party one, so hoping people will be reselling it by then :redface:
Original post by jamiep151
Apparently option to choose units will open up a week or so before we start and then you can sign up for what you want. It is also very easy to unenrol from a course so it is recommended to sign up for anything that looks interesting and just drop stuff that doesn't live up to expectation. I'm looking at having 140+ CATS to start with but don't plan on finishing that many extra units :L

Original post by Math-Magician
According to the website we don't have to sign up until we arrive as the induction lecture will explain how to choose them :smile:

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/maths/undergrad/induction/

Whoops, Jamie beat me to it :P

Thanks guys :smile: Was beginning to worry there may be time restraints/a deadline, but luckily not! #panicover
Anyone in Whitefields? :biggrin:
Original post by Callum17
I didn't get Jack Martin either :frown: Cryfield for me, so £57 extra a week to spend :biggrin:

At least the Calum/lums have been spread out :wink:
What are the student card numbers? Will they be the same as our Student ID number? I'm trying to apply for a NUS extra card but It wants my university card number... Will I have to wait to get my card :colondollar:
Reply 931
At least the Calum/lums have been spread out :wink:

Yeah that's a good thing :wink: Although I bet saying that there will be at least 5 Calum/Callums in each of our Halls now :tongue:
Reply 932
Original post by NiceToMeetYou
Anyone else planning to see the hangover 3 in the student cinema?!

Original post by s_axo

Well, look out for the annoying git taking photographs or selling you tickets :wink: . That will be me :wink: . Then kick me/hit me/say hi/ignore me/give me money, t'is up to you :tongue:
Reply 933
What are the student card numbers? Will they be the same as our Student ID number? I'm trying to apply for a NUS extra card but It wants my university card number... Will I have to wait to get my card :colondollar:

Yeah it is I got mine in the post the other day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, your university card number will be a 7 digit number beginning with 13
Reply 935
Any other TSR people in New Rootes? It'd be interesting seeing what people look like in real life!
Original post by eelnais
Any other TSR people in New Rootes? It'd be interesting seeing what people look like in real life!

I'm in new rootes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 937
Original post by eelnais

I'm in new Rootes As well
Original post by eelnais

I'm in new Rootes as well :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 939
Original post by Nirgilis
Well, look out for the annoying git taking photographs or selling you tickets :wink: . That will be me :wink: . Then kick me/hit me/say hi/ignore me/give me money, t'is up to you :tongue:

Haha! I look forward to saying hi :colondollar:

Quick Reply