Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr.Nor
Wouldn't mind one of Alex Turner myself :teehee: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a meh for me, can't stand some girls who obsess over him
Reply 5082
Original post by MattFletcher
He's a meh for me, can't stand some girls who obsess over him

Ngl he'd still get it though (I sound like a right perv omg)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Georgiecat
x

Spoiler

Original post by MattFletcher
haha I gave up after a while in South Korea

hahaha, no coincidence

haha, damn Czechs :wink:

Tried your game and it dropped me in a very familiar mountain range.. I went over to one of the signs and it turns out it was a summer view of a place I went skiing last year hahah :tongue: The nearest airport is like Barcelona though so I gave up because it's far away and awkward to find :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5085
Hi guys , how has everyone found their first week of sixth form? I've started to get tonnes of homework which is very time consuming, and at the moment it is tough to keep on top of things :s-smilie: hopefully in a few weeks time things will get better! When does everyone have their first controlled assessment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5086
Original post by Ani97
Hi guys , how has everyone found their first week of sixth form? I've started to get tonnes of homework which is very time consuming, and at the moment it is tough to keep on top of things :s-smilie: hopefully in a few weeks time things will get better! When does everyone have their first controlled assessment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah way too much homework :frown: i just do it in my free periods and lunch if i can. and im doing science and maths so idk when my ISAs are, most likely soon though since we are doing some practicals in preparation
Original post by thelizzister

Spoiler

Haha, yeah, we couldn't have been more different if we tried! :P Ahh, that book sounds really useful - I might get that, actually...
Oh, okay, psychology sounds really cool! I might have taken psychology, actually, had my college offered it.
I personally like writing dystopian fiction (which ties in with my love of geography, I suppose). As for the future, I'm not 100% sure. I was considering doing medicine, but that's scarily competitive, so I'm also looking into jobs in biological research, possibly with a bit of writing on the side. What I drop will depend a lot on the course I end up choosing - for anything except medicine, I'll probably drop maths, but most med schools want you to take three science subjects to A2, so in that case I'll probably keep maths and drop geog. You?
Haha, yeah, we couldn't have been more different if we tried! :P Ahh, that book sounds really useful - I might get that, actually...
Oh, okay, psychology sounds really cool! I might have taken psychology, actually, had my college offered it.
I personally like writing dystopian fiction (which ties in with my love of geography, I suppose). As for the future, I'm not 100% sure. I was considering doing medicine, but that's scarily competitive, so I'm also looking into jobs in biological research, possibly with a bit of writing on the side. What I drop will depend a lot on the course I end up choosing - for anything except medicine, I'll probably drop maths, but most med schools want you to take three science subjects to A2, so in that case I'll probably keep maths and drop geog. You?

Sorry to butt in your conversation (please don't shoot!)

But...most med schools do not want you to take three science subjects to A2......
Original post by mollyh77
Tried your game and it dropped me in a very familiar mountain range.. I went over to one of the signs and it turns out it was a summer view of a place I went skiing last year hahah :tongue: The nearest airport is like Barcelona though so I gave up because it's far away and awkward to find :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahahahah lucky you :tongue:
Reply 5090
Original post by Ani97

Posted from TSR Mobile

Things are going pretty well so far. I've got a tonne of homework too but I get plenty of frees so it's not hard to find time to do it (yet). I don't know when we're starting controlled assessments though.
Reply 5091
Awkward Sociology first... I'm not ready for this. :frown:
Original post by Lucas.

I have two hours of Music Tech! :frown:
Original post by Meliss
I have two hours of Music Tech! :frown:

Original post by Lucas.

I have a free :lol: then Physics though.
Spent 2 frees doing math work and I also lost my USB stick :/ I loved that USB stick :sad:
Original post by Dannyboy1236
Sorry to butt in your conversation (please don't shoot!)

But...most med schools do not want you to take three science subjects to A2......

Really? I mean, I know UCL prefers a contrasting arts subject, but I'm pretty sure that Cambridge, Imperial and Plymouth need three sciences (if you consider maths a science), and a lot of other places prefer to see three sciences. I'm by no means an expert though...
Reply 5096
Guess who's a year 7 lesson assistant now......
Really? I mean, I know UCL prefers a contrasting arts subject, but I'm pretty sure that Cambridge, Imperial and Plymouth need three sciences (if you consider maths a science), and a lot of other places prefer to see three sciences. I'm by no means an expert though...

You're right :tongue: I don't know where they got that idea from!

_

I have finished all homework... Feels good :mmm:
Reply 5098
Original post by Glitch96
Spent 2 frees doing math work and I also lost my USB stick :/ I loved that USB stick :sad:

Every year I manage to lose a USB stick. :rolleyes:

Network Support at my school have a box full of lost USB sticks that nobody has come back for.

They may, or may not give away some of them...:K:
Reply 5099
Original post by Mr.Nor
Guess who's a year 7 lesson assistant now......

What does that entail?

Latest