The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Schafer House 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lenaiam
I'm only going to buy tickets for neon and the ball.

where do we buy tickets for the events?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by GBee0000
Does anyone know where we have to go when we arrive? Do we go to the main UCL building or Schafer? Are we meant to enrol straight away?

Its up to you, you dont have to enrol first, you can move into schafer first if you want. Thats what i plan on doing, save lugging my baggage everywhere
Reply 122
Original post by supperrabbit
where do we buy tickets for the events?

The fresher's ball tickets are on sale on the UCLU website and I found where to buy the others via their facebook page...
Original post by Lenaiam
The fresher's ball tickets are on sale on the UCLU website and I found where to buy the others via their facebook page...

okay cheers. what facebook page do you mean? i cant find a uclu fb page :s-smilie:
Reply 124
Sup guys! Looking forward to meeting you all over the next week or so :P

Just out of curiosity, how many people have already planned which events they will be going to and if so have you managed to get tickets?

I've got 2 course nights out planned and I got a ticket for the 90s night. Other than that I've not got anything planned. I don't think there are any tickets left for the other big nights and tbh I'm not too fussed about clubbing every night! What's on the agenda folks?
Reply 125
Original post by nugiboy
Sup guys! Looking forward to meeting you all over the next week or so :P

Just out of curiosity, how many people have already planned which events they will be going to and if so have you managed to get tickets?

I've got 2 course nights out planned and I got a ticket for the 90s night. Other than that I've not got anything planned. I don't think there are any tickets left for the other big nights and tbh I'm not too fussed about clubbing every night! What's on the agenda folks?

Hey :smile:
I bought tickets to a bunch of events (Neon rave, Frat party, Fiesta, Piccadilly Par-Tee, Fresher's Ball) and I've got some course nights as well, but I'm not up for clubbing every night either so I can envisage a lot of pub trips :smile:
Reply 126
Where did people get tickets to the frat party? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lynz_
Hey :smile:
I bought tickets to a bunch of events (Neon rave, Frat party, Fiesta, Piccadilly Par-Tee, Fresher's Ball) and I've got some course nights as well, but I'm not up for clubbing every night either so I can envisage a lot of pub trips :smile:

what date is the neon rave? the only one i can find seems to be in march :confused:

also where did you buy the ticket for it?
Reply 128
Original post by supperrabbit
what date is the neon rave? the only one i can find seems to be in march :confused:

also where did you buy the ticket for it?

It's tonight, at the Coronet.

I got it online: https://www.fatsoma.com/events/90922/?r=1681941310
They're sold out but I bet there'll be people selling them today. If you still want to go then I can see if I can find someone selling theirs?
Reply 129
Original post by Ellie894
Where did people get tickets to the frat party? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine online: http://lowercaseldn.fatsoma.com/events/92443/

They're still onsale if you want one :smile:
Original post by lynz_
It's tonight, at the Coronet.

I got it online: https://www.fatsoma.com/events/90922/?r=1681941310
They're sold out but I bet there'll be people selling them today. If you still want to go then I can see if I can find someone selling theirs?

Cool. Thanks, but ive been offered a ticket by my mate, not sure whether ill go or not now anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending