The Student Room Group

The Student Room's top posting members: March 2014...

**10/04/14 UPDATE: final table for March below...**

Welcome to a new feature on The Student Room, where we put the spotlight on the royalty of TSR - our most chatty, loquacious, talkative, non-stop posting members...

TSR is all about conversation - getting across your point of view, asking questions and helping out other people - and these are the folks who've embraced that to the max.

Every month, I'll be running a leaderboard that shows the members who've made the most posts so far. Keep tabs on this thread for regular updates - every few days I'll update this post with an updated chart.

So, can you make it into the top 10? And if you do, can you reach the very top? If it's your name that comes top at the end of the month, as well as the kudos and honour that comes from being king (or queen) of the hill for that month, you'll also get a free two-month subscription to TSR.

There's just one rule - no spam or junk posts. We'll be checking...! Also, do bear in mind that posts made in the 'Forum Games' section do not count towards your total here. (Is that two rules now? Hmm, maybe...)

The final table for March 2014 is below - take a look to see whether you've made it onto the leaderboard...

Top 10 members by posts: March 2014

View previous leaderboards from this month

View final leaderboards from previous months

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I'm actually stunned that I'm in the top 10!!! Wow, I almost feel proud of myself! :danceboy:

Haha congrats! :biggrin: I beat you but no worries there is still time. :tongue:
Original post by Ankabout
Haha congrats! :biggrin: I beat you but no worries there is still time. :tongue:

By 8 posts!! :biggrin:
Reply 3
I'm proud that I spend far too much time here! :biggrin: Though shadowdweller, I'm coming for you! :ahee:
Original post by Vionar
I'm proud that I spend far too much time here! :biggrin: Though shadowdweller, I'm coming for you! :ahee:

Good luck with that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by shadowdweller

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations :smile:
Reply 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to you too! :wink: I'll have to make an effort to actually post in more than one area of the forum now! :rolleyes:
So is this posts across the forum or just in chat?
Reply 8
By 8 posts!! :biggrin:

Whew that's close! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by de_monies

Across the forum.

I hardly post in the Chat section and yet I'm in the top 10. :cool:
Original post by meenu89
Congratulations :smile:

Original post by Vionar
Good luck to you too! :wink: I'll have to make an effort to actually post in more than one area of the forum now! :rolleyes:

Likewise :tongue:

Across the forum (excluding forum games), I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Surpised i'm still on here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what the hell, on average you are posting between 79 and 80 time a day :lolwut: well tbh I have been seeing an awful lot of arguing with anti-gay people :lol:
Reply 13

As others have said, across the forum. I don't even remember the last time I posted in chat! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Have heard of none of those people, clearly don't spend enough time away from Football.
Original post by JordanS94
what the hell, on average you are posting between 79 and 80 time a day :lolwut: well tbh I have been seeing an awful lot of arguing with anti-gay people :lol:

I blame the influx of trolls lately :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I blame the influx of trolls lately :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually think the majority aren't :lolwut:
Original post by Deshi
Have heard of none of those people, clearly don't spend enough time away from Football.

I've heard of one but yeah this.
I'm actually stunned that I'm in the top 10!!! Wow, I almost feel proud of myself! :danceboy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not shocked at seeing either of you on this leader board, your both always posting on TSR, well done.... and good luck for the finale :smile:
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
I'm not shocked at seeing either of you on this leader board, your both always posting on TSR, well done.... and good luck for the finale :smile:

My 15 minutes of TSR fame at last :biggrin:.

Cheers though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest