The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk

Its around Charing Cross..

Are you familiar with the city??

I know my way around the main parts, I just checked and it's near Trafalgar Square so I should know how to get there
Reply 3321
Original post by keromedic
:P. Didn't it tell you when you registered?
I can't remember haha, it was ages ago. I haven't even logged in since July. :redface:
Guess who'll be doing A2 music :colondollar:

Not you? lol joke :colone:
Guess who'll be doing A2 music :colondollar:

You? What instrument? :biggrin:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Guess who'll be doing biology :mmm:

So Maths, FM, Chem, Bio, Physics, History, Geography, French, Spanish... have I missed out anything? :tongue:
Original post by g.k.galloway
Is anyone going to the TSR thing in London on Saturday?

I am! Didn't you see me on the doodle site?
Just need to find the £78 for the train ticket :confused:
Original post by Blueray2
You? What instrument? :biggrin:

Piano. So I'm doing FM, Bio, Chem and music this year

usycool1

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3327
I'm so scared about University.. Anyone applying for any fashion design courses here? I want to try fro central saint martins but I'm hearing mixed views!! I genuinely think this time in our lives is the most confusing!! :smile:
Original post by holmayx
I'm so scared about University.. Anyone applying for any fashion design courses here? I want to try fro central saint martins but I'm hearing mixed views!! I genuinely think this time in our lives is the most confusing!! :smile:

I don't think anyone else is. FD sounds like such a cool course. I'm totally fashion clueless :frown:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
So Maths, FM, Chem, Bio, Physics, History, Geography, French, Spanish... have I missed out anything? :tongue:

Not gonna do Spanish :tongue:

Geography is either AS or dropping it... F.Maths might just be AS if I decide on medicine!
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I know my way around the main parts, I just checked and it's near Trafalgar Square so I should know how to get there

Ah that's decent. I'm just one train journey away, so love that. I don't think I've been to Trafalgar Square before haha
Ah that's decent. I'm just one train journey away, so love that. I don't think I've been to Trafalgar Square before haha

Really? Iirc, you don't live not too far away from London!
(edited 10 years ago)
Really? Iirc, you don't live too far away from London!

Technically I live in London but technically I also live in Kent
Technically I live in London but technically I also live in Kent

I knew that. Sorry, I meant to say "not too far". I was expressing surprise that you'd never been considering your relative proximity.
Original post by Fas
lol no it isn't.

Personal opinion :smile:
I knew that. Sorry, I meant to say "not too far". I was expressing surprise that you'd never been considering your relative proximity.

Ah I see. I am aware of it :yep:
Probably a stupid question, but are postgraduate courses at oxford less or more competitive than undergraduate? Or is it equal?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3337
There's no way that I'll ever have a career as a writer of any sort when I can't even form a single sentence. :mad:
Original post by Pandora.
There's no way that I'll ever have a career as a writer of any sort when I can't even form a single sentence. :mad:

You've just typed a sentence :smile:
Reply 3339
You've just typed a sentence :smile:
Not a personal statement worthy sentence though. :biggrin:

I've at least got my introduction (which is marginally better than the one on my first draft), so that's encouraging. :smile:

Latest