The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Who's going to the University of West London in 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Sara14
I'm also starting my foundation year in psychology this year :smile: Do we need to go in for enrolment before the 16th? I'm a bit confused over how this works..

Hey =) yeah the 16th is like the official enrolment day where you get to meet the course tutors and receive your timetable and all that jazz. But because I'm coming over from Northern Ireland 5 days after that I rang up uwl and they told me to just pop into St Mary on the 23rd which is the following Monday for late enrolment.
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 161
Original post by skhiyas
Hi yeah we are on the same course except I am doing the BA Travel :smile:

Oh hiya :smile: hope you enjoy the course I opted for the shorter course so I had the option of a top up if I wanted the bs hons after the work placement

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 162
Original post by Naffy
Oh hiya :smile: hope you enjoy the course I opted for the shorter course so I had the option of a top up if I wanted the bs hons after the work placement

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is ur induction on the 12th too? Anyway do u have fb so we can communicate better :smile:
Reply 163
Can't wait to start. This summer has been far too boring for my liking. It'll be a great change :P it's a shame that you'll be missing the first week, but I look forward to meeting you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Teresa Griffiths
Hi, is anyone else studying Criminology, Policing and Forensics? Haven't found anyone yet.

Have you looked on these facebook groups, I've found quite a few people on them doing my course so maybe you will too!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/450003195094249/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/520070094697754/
Reply 165
Original post by skhiyas
Is ur induction on the 12th too? Anyway do u have fb so we can communicate better :smile:

Yeah at 1pm :smile: yeah I do message me your Facebook
Reply 166
Original post by Naffy
Yeah at 1pm :smile: yeah I do message me your Facebook

Yeah message sent :smile:
Original post by filmjunkie
Have you looked on these facebook groups, I've found quite a few people on them doing my course so maybe you will too!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/450003195094249/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/520070094697754/

Thank you I shall have a look :smile:.
Reply 168
Original post by Sara14
Can't wait to start. This summer has been far too boring for my liking. It'll be a great change :P it's a shame that you'll be missing the first week, but I look forward to meeting you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I knows I can't wait to get back to studying, have spent the whole summer working =(. Did you go to the induction today? =)
Reply 169
Original post by lola69
I knows I can't wait to get back to studying, have spent the whole summer working =(. Did you go to the induction today? =)

Hi, I attended the induction today. :smile: How about both of you?
Reply 170
Original post by Zara!
Hi, I attended the induction today. :smile: How about both of you?

Hey did you get a timetable in the 1:30 session? I came in for my card and stuff but had to leave early so couldn't make it for the 1:30 session

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 171
Original post by Huma_A
Hey did you get a timetable in the 1:30 session? I came in for my card and stuff but had to leave early so couldn't make it for the 1:30 session

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still need to get a timetable too =/
Reply 172
Original post by Huma_A

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I didn't attend either because I was too tired and I didn't really know that there was another session. I think we get the timetable tomorrow.
Reply 173
Original post by Zara!
No, I didn't attend either because I was too tired and I didn't really know that there was another session. I think we get the timetable tomorrow.

What's happening tomorrow? Feel like I'm missing out on so much =(
Reply 174
Original post by Zara!

Seriously?:O we go in tomorrow :/ i didn't think we had to till next week.. It's not a biggy if we don't make it does it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 175
Original post by lola69
What's happening tomorrow? Feel like I'm missing out on so much =(

I think it's like a session on the course including the whole getting to know the uni/ facilities and teachers aspect to everything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 176
Original post by Huma_A
Seriously?:O we go in tomorrow :/ i didn't think we had to till next week.. It's not a biggy if we don't make it does it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, but at the other Brentford/Paragon site at 10. I don't know for sure, but they said it was "important".
Reply 177
Original post by Zara!
Yes, but at the other Brentford/Paragon site at 10. I don't know for sure, but they said it was "important".

Hopefully with a legit excuse I'm hoping I'll get out of it tbh. You decided whether your going in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 178
Original post by Huma_A
Hopefully with a legit excuse I'm hoping I'll get out of it tbh. You decided whether your going in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I'm sure you'll be fine if you come up with a good excuse. I am, because I want my timetable. I didn't even get to complete my enrollment today, just because I haven't changed my old address of where my bank statements go to. I was planning on doing that this week anyway. :s-smilie: I can't blame you for wanting to skip. Tomorrow, I think we meet our teachers and classmates as well as getting a timetable. Not sure what else and we might have to attend at the maximum two more meetings afterwards. I hope not.
Reply 179
Original post by Zara!
Yes, I'm sure you'll be fine if you come up with a good excuse. I am, because I want my timetable. I didn't even get to complete my enrollment today, just because I haven't changed my old address of where my bank statements go to. I was planning on doing that this week anyway. :s-smilie: I can't blame you for wanting to skip. Tomorrow, I think we meet our teachers and classmates as well as getting a timetable. Not sure what else and we might have to attend at the maximum two more meetings afterwards. I hope not.

Sounds like a lot of missing out tbh. I'm in 2 minds, I'll decide by tomorrow morning on what I want to do about coming in. Do you have any idea why time we finish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest