The Student Room Group

Capita "Lead the Way" Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hi,

has anyone received a letter or email confirming location, etc, with a final contract?
Reply 141
Original post by signal22
Hi,

has anyone received a letter or email confirming location, etc, with a final contract?
Not yet, got the draft one last week but not the official one. You? Where you based?
Hi,

Still no news on my location/ division. Have you also not heard anything on this, or are you just waiting on official letter?
Reply 143
Original post by emptyspace1
Still no news on my location/ division. Have you also not heard anything on this, or are you just waiting on official letter?

If you've not heard anything yet, you may want to give them a call, but don't worry I'm sure it's just taking a while to place everyone according to their preferences & location choices.
Did anyone else who was unsuccessful receive a generic email today? Says they will be contacting us over the next couple of days with specific feedback, plus considering some for other positions.
Original post by chiliman14
Did anyone else who was unsuccessful receive an email today? Says they will be contacting us over the next couple of days with specific feedback, plus considering some for other positions.

Yes
Reply 146
haven't received a final email/letter outlining everything with a final contract.
We should be receiving it this week though.
Has anyone received it yet?
Reply 147
Reply 148
haven't received a final email/letter outlining everything with a final contract.

You're supposed to be starting work with them in 9 days and you haven't received a final contract yet? :eek:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 149
I got my final contract on Wednesday :smile:
Reply 150
I also received my contract last week, so I'm guessing most people have by now. Is anyone else based in London? Looking for a flat share, so would love to hear from anyone else :smile:
Reply 151
I am looking for a flat share too and based in London! Having a bit of a nightmare looking for somewhere, may have a friend too but quite flexible with where and what. Add me on facebook: Fiona Murley. :smile:
I have emailed Emma today too as I thought would be good to have a private facebook group for all us 30 so we can ask questions/see who else is looking for somewhere to live, I am gonna set it up just need her to get everyone to join as don't have anyone's names! So hopefully she will send an email round and we can all chat.

I haven't either but spoke to Emma last week and it's coming this week (from tomorrow). There were just a few changes to some I think.
Original post by fifitm
I am looking for a flat share too and based in London! Having a bit of a nightmare looking for somewhere, may have a friend too but quite flexible with where and what. Add me on facebook: Fiona Murley. :smile:
I have emailed Emma today too as I thought would be good to have a private facebook group for all us 30 so we can ask questions/see who else is looking for somewhere to live, I am gonna set it up just need her to get everyone to join as don't have anyone's names! So hopefully she will send an email round and we can all chat.

Good idea on the FB group!
Reply 154
Was the contract sent via email or post? Anyone else not got theirs yet?
I know it's been a couple of months, and I don't know what's caused the slew of posts, but oh yes, I have experience of Capita. Heartless scum, and it says enough that I was not surprised when I googled them and found out they're the company that hounds people for TV licence payment. The catch being that they contact people that either have already paid or don't need to pay at all, or even have a TV.
Reply 156
They were already setting a facebook group up so one should be on the way soon yay. See you all Tuesday!
First impressions, successful candidates?
Reply 158
Original post by chiliman14
Did anyone else who was unsuccessful receive a generic email today? Says they will be contacting us over the next couple of days with specific feedback, plus considering some for other positions.

I received this message and was wondering whether you were yet to hear from them as I have tried e-mailing but no reply, and I am still waiting for my feedback as well. I know this e-mail was not sent to everyone as I met someone on another assessment centre who said she's been flat rejected.
Original post by MrBIgFoot
I received this message and was wondering whether you were yet to hear from them as I have tried e-mailing but no reply, and I am still waiting for my feedback as well. I know this e-mail was not sent to everyone as I met someone on another assessment centre who said she's been flat rejected.

Haven't heard from them and not expecting to anytime soon!

Quick Reply

Latest