The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
Never quite got that. Is it kinda like the "nudge" feature that you had in MSN?

To tell the truth I don't know, I just like the smiley so I randomly use it... but ya I think it is kind of like the nudge feature... well you can use it like that.
Reply 5941
Yeah most companies charge you more if you're younger. At least my insurance is "cheap" :biggrin: Joys of living in a well off area

What happened?

Nothing. I dot know if you ever get feeling o going up to them and slapping them just because they can talk so much rubbish in like 2 minutes! I felt like slapping a lot of people today, now that I think about it, it was pretty funny lol x
Reply 5942
I've never been attracted to Pakistani females

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5943
Original post by YWArtist
Hi , was wondering if anyone has subscription medify? For ukcat practice in return I can give you notes for A2 which got me an A very close to a*

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: Why do you need UKCAT prep? Weren't you going to uni or something/trying to get good grades so you don't get a fugly wife? :laugh:
Im 21 :smile: Well it's more that Im somewht proud of it, because spreadsheets aren't my day to day job. Filling them in is useful sometimes, but not making them and I learnt all this in the last three/four weeks :biggrin:

I'm more in to the hardcore technical stuff than spreadsheets tbh :smile:

have u got photographic memeory or something? wow that wouldve taken me like a YEAR to learn!!!!!!!

whats ur day to day job then??? (curious) lol
Original post by Revent
:lol: Why do you need UKCAT prep? Weren't you going to uni or something/trying to get good grades so you don't get a fugly wife? :laugh:

btw i know it aint official or anything but ur my music opinion guy...
what do u think of this song????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCi23dFO4qc

honest opinion-can hate it
Original post by LegendX
A rolls Royce phantom.

Long time legend. And yes that's a perfect idea!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Meeeee:)
To tell the truth I don't know, I just like the smiley so I randomly use it... but ya I think it is kind of like the nudge feature... well you can use it like that.

Ah fair enoughs. Never seen that one before.I tend to stick to the more common ones :smile:
Reply 5948

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither.

They're a fugly bunch.
Original post by LegendX
A rolls Royce phantom.

Aww. You thinking of buying one for me? :biggrin:
Original post by IqraHaq
Nothing. I dot know if you ever get feeling o going up to them and slapping them just because they can talk so much rubbish in like 2 minutes! I felt like slapping a lot of people today, now that I think about it, it was pretty funny lol x

What I got from that is you hang around a lot of idiots?

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I've never been attracted to Pakistani males :tongue:

That being said, Pakistani girls :colondollar: Also, Arab/Persian girls :colondollar:
Original post by dasolja123
have u got photographic memeory or something? wow that wouldve taken me like a YEAR to learn!!!!!!!

whats ur day to day job then??? (curious) lol

Lol. Parts of the spreadsheet was done for me. It's just noting what they've done, and making amendments, some copying etc... Also, my conditional formatting is confusing in some parts, but it'll all mostly eventually be locked down and "protected"

Day to day - should be: Allocating IP addresses, Asset disposal, cable testing, cable removals, physically auditing, tracing cables, patching, auditing by remotely accessing routers/switches

Oh and sometimes lifting tiles :biggrin:

That sorta stuff

It'd be nice if my dad saw the relevance of my work. He quite literally said "What kind of work have you got yourself in to" when I mentioned that I lifted tiles. Apparently I should ALWAYS be at a desk.... Thanks dad... though he's not the one doing my job

They disposed of a good 10 switches worth £200 brand new. They could have given them to me!

And I was also shocked to learn that one "8GB SFP port" cost the organisation £1000 EACH. They're not much bigger in size than a USB stick. One of these:

They didn't dispose of those lol
(edited 10 years ago)
There's going to be a tsr ski trip, anybody interested?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2377408
Reply 5954
What I got from that is you hang around a lot of idiots?

Btw sorry for the awful English, I just realised how terrible it was after reading it over lol.
I dont hang around idiots, people that I haven't liked for a while have started to try to talk to me and I don't like being too mean to them because I'm scared I'll hurt their feelings but then I just want to tell them to shut up so bad, but I just don't have the heart to and then when they leave or I've got to go I just think to myself like wow... how are they so annoying? But I'd never say it to their faces...

I have the feeling I just rabbled a lot of rubbish just there but.. heho! :smile: x
Original post by lilmissshady
There's going to be a tsr ski trip, anybody interested?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2377408

Make it a sight seeing trip :biggrin:
Make it a sight seeing trip :biggrin:

Lol if it's skiing, I've never done it before myself but that's probably why I'm up for it lol the thrill!!!!!!!! Sight seeing sounds fun too though :smile:
stressed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry they aren't attracted to you either.
Reply 5959
Hi guys

Latest

Trending

Trending