The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tasha96
:jumphug:
Thank you. :colondollar: Not super at all, didn't manage today very well. :frown: Managed an hour and a half but couldn't focus or concentrate enough on the work to get it done. :frown: Ended up crying on them as well. :cry2: I don't know what the point in me going is if I can't even do the easy work.
Hope you've had a good day? :hugs::

You are super :yep:
Still still managed to go though which is a positive :smile:
The point of going is it will help you and things will get easier.
Also crying is good :tongue:

I did thanks, waking up next to my boyfriend was certainly amazing and I'm so happy with him :smile:

Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes it is weired, how just getting angry and sad, just can make one happy, just because it feels like normal. (Normal for oneself. :colondollar:) Do someone knows that?
Feel sick and do not understand people.
Someone posted on my freshers page like 'Is it bad I'm gonna miss my cat most' with a picture of their cat and it progressed into a lovely post with everyone sharing pet stories, then some absolute dickhead comes along and posts a graphic photo of a cat that's been hit by a car. I feel so sick.
I really don't understand people, this is horrendous :'(
Reply 7563
Every day is getting so much worse. I don't know how I can go on when I'm thinking so many horrible things. I'm just not coping at all. Not coping at all.
Reply 7564
Seriously... I can't ****ing too this any more.
Original post by HmMusic

You can do it because you are strong. Even phoning the unit shoes strength hun :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HmMusic

Hm, I am online, but I don't know. Except that what I have read from you, you can. Maybe you don't think now, but later.
(edited 10 years ago)
My personal tutor is a super star :smile: shes sorting my uni stuff out for me :h:

Also i now have a happy boyfriend but now officially a GTA widdow :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7568
One of my new teachers/lecturers is great and so is my new counsellor. However, i'm still confused about certian aspects of my timetable n'all, i'm happy I got two people that'll help me out as much as possible :h:
Original post by PonchoKid
You are super :yep:
Still still managed to go though which is a positive :smile:
The point of going is it will help you and things will get easier.
Also crying is good :tongue:

I did thanks, waking up next to my boyfriend was certainly amazing and I'm so happy with him :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

People keep telling me crying is good but I can't talk myself into believing it. :tongue:
Aww! :smile: So glad you're happy. :hugs:
I'm okay, I managed an hour today and had a nice chat with someone. They're going to see if I would be able to go along and help with the outdoorsy stuff the school does. :woo: Which would be awesome, because I love outdoorsy stuff. :biggrin: It's just a maybe at the moment though.
How are you? :hugs:

Original post by HmMusic

You can do it. :hugs: You have more strength than you think. :hugs:
So much I need to do before going to uni this weekend and no motivation whatsoever. Feeling so low at the moment which sucks cause I've been fairly good for a couple of weeks and was hoping I could start uni feeling good. Instead I feel truly awful.
Original post by tasha96
People keep telling me crying is good but I can't talk myself into believing it. :tongue:
Aww! :smile: So glad you're happy. :hugs:
I'm okay, I managed an hour today and had a nice chat with someone. They're going to see if I would be able to go along and help with the outdoorsy stuff the school does. :woo: Which would be awesome, because I love outdoorsy stuff. :biggrin: It's just a maybe at the moment though.
How are you? :hugs:

Its good for you, i always feel better after a good cry :dontknow:
That sounds really good :smile: hopefully theyll let you do that :yep: you could even see if you can work towards something for doing it, i know in GG there are a few things which you can work towards :smile:

Im good :smile: my PT things i will still get extenuating for my dissertation and placement which is really good :smile:
At my boyfriends for a month or so now so im very happy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its good for you, i always feel better after a good cry :dontknow:
That sounds really good :smile: hopefully theyll let you do that :yep: you could even see if you can work towards something for doing it, i know in GG there are a few things which you can work towards :smile:

Im good :smile: my PT things i will still get extenuating for my dissertation and placement which is really good :smile:
At my boyfriends for a month or so now so im very happy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It should count towards the out of doors section of the look wider octants at the very least. :biggrin: (I realise that will make no sense to anybody who doesn't know what we're talking about :tongue: ) Really hope I get to do it.
Aw good! :woo: Really hope that gets sorted out for you. :smile:
Hope you have a nice time! :hugs:
Original post by tasha96
It should count towards the out of doors section of the look wider octants at the very least. :biggrin: (I realise that will make no sense to anybody who doesn't know what we're talking about :tongue: ) Really hope I get to do it.
Aw good! :woo: Really hope that gets sorted out for you. :smile:
Hope you have a nice time! :hugs:

I was thinking of look wider :smile: iv completed all of that and got my chief guide challenge aswell :proud: as well as my commonwealth award which you should deffinately do! :smile:

Same id quite like to graduate :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didn't get any sleep last night feel like crap now. My doctor prescribed me 6 months of sleeping pills but I'm worried about addiction so don't take them every night. When I don't take them I get no sleep so perhaps I'm already addicted? :iiam: Also coming off haloperidol which worries me a great deal, I'm worried about things going back to the way they were. Reducing it very slowly but still really scared about things going wrong.
I was thinking of look wider :smile: iv completed all of that and got my chief guide challenge aswell :proud: as well as my commonwealth award which you should deffinately do! :smile:

Same id quite like to graduate :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow! :eek3: That must have taken ages! What did you do for your international octant? :ninja: I was a bit stuck on what would count for that. :colondollar:
Yeah, I can imagine. :tongue: :hugs:
Original post by Sabertooth
Didn't get any sleep last night feel like crap now. My doctor prescribed me 6 months of sleeping pills but I'm worried about addiction so don't take them every night. When I don't take them I get no sleep so perhaps I'm already addicted? :iiam: Also coming off haloperidol which worries me a great deal, I'm worried about things going back to the way they were. Reducing it very slowly but still really scared about things going wrong.

:console: I could send you some of my herbal tea you admired so much? :tongue: Anyway I doubt you're addicted, since you're not wanting to take them all the time. You might have built up a tolerance though, which is different and less serious.

:hugs: Is there a back up plan in place for if things get bad again off the haloperidol?

Got my meds by the way. :yy:
Reply 7577
We went out to Leicester Square today for ice cream :biggrin:. Had a great time there and also got The Perks of Being a Wallflower on DVD :woo: :woo:. But when I came back home my eczema flared up really badly. I have a feeling it is because of alcohol. I'll be honest, I shouldn't be drinking because of the Sertraline but I am and it acts really quickly and makes me feel bad in the morning. I think I should just stop, I actually seem to be doing it because it is rebelling, but I shouldn't do that. I have seriously been put off now :smile: :yep:. At least the itch from the eczema has calmed down now :smile:. Also cleaned the kitchen earlier, not that it needed much cleaning anyway as us lot don't make much mess :tongue:. My room is worse than the kitchen :ninja:. And I didn't get my act together and wash my clothes so I've had a couple of people ask why I'm so dressed up :tongue: (right now it is only trousers and dress shirts that are clean, or really casual clothes that hardly anyone seems to be wearing. All the in between stuff (jeans, casual shirts etc.) are dirty right now, not that I had many to start off with (1 pair each of jeans and chinos). I went and got some more but they still need to be washed (do have enough casual shirts I think).
Original post by superwolf
:console: I could send you some of my herbal tea you admired so much? :tongue: Anyway I doubt you're addicted, since you're not wanting to take them all the time. You might have built up a tolerance though, which is different and less serious.

:hugs: Is there a back up plan in place for if things get bad again off the haloperidol?

Got my meds by the way. :yy:

Yeah...think I'll pass on the tea. :tongue: I'm not so sure I've got tolerance to the sleeping tabs as when I take them I can still sleep fine, it's just if I don't that there's a problem.

No back up plan. She told me to call her if things get bad but I hate calling her so I don't see myself doing that. I don't know what to do if things turn bad, I've got to get off it so if things do go pearshaped I guess I'd just have to put up with it.

Glad to hear it. :five:
Original post by tasha96
Oh wow! :eek3: That must have taken ages! What did you do for your international octant? :ninja: I was a bit stuck on what would count for that. :colondollar:
Yeah, I can imagine. :tongue: :hugs:

I can't for the life of me think what I did, my stuff is at home, I think I did something about fair trade, and went to a 4 nations camp

Spoiler

The commonwealth is easy as well, as you can backdate work, so I did a lot of stuff without knowing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest