The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucas.
Yeah, I've looked over the course... It looks pretty damn hard. But I'm sure it's not as hard once you get taught it.. It just seems daunting because you know nothing about it. :tongue: I sit next to this girl in Decision... 9/10 will be getting her number. :wink: Nahhh they're all really nice! I have only spoken to three of them though... But I'm sure the other 10 are nice too.. :tongue: One of the boys in my group dropped it so now, including me, there's only 4 boys... :tongue:

Ooooooh that'll be good! I think I'm going to Friesenried in July! :smile:

In Decision I'm doing graph theory... :/

And in Core I just finished binomial expansion, and (as far as I know) I'm starting completing the square tomorrow. :smile:

You?

Coordinate geometry :biggrin:
Reply 5201
Original post by emcat
I'm really struggling with maths at the moment and we haven't even started the proper course :s-smilie: I just feel like I don't understand any of the stuff we're doing and we're just recapping GCSE topics at the moment. I feel so stressed about it and it's making me feel like I want to drop maths but there are no other A Levels I want to do so if I dropped maths I'd just be doing 3 which I don't want to do because it leaves no room for error.

aw:frown: Are you doing gcse stuff like algebra and re-arranging equations? I've started C1 but if i don't properly understand the work in class, il do extra q's at home which really helps! Hope you find it easier :smile:

Original post by Mr.Nor
Anyone downloading IOS 7? I have 11 minutes left!

I was gonna wait until the weekend in the hope that it'll take less time. Last year when I did 6.1, it was taking ages and then it failed and I had to start again and I just felt like it was such a waste of time. Plus I need to free up a load of space to do it, I don't even have enough space to do all my App updates so I have like 50 of those to do :frown:
Reply 5203
Original post by SophieB1997

I was gonna wait until the weekend in the hope that it'll take less time. Last year when I did 6.1, it was taking ages and then it failed and I had to start again and I just felt like it was such a waste of time. Plus I need to free up a load of space to do it, I don't even have enough space to do all my App updates so I have like 50 of those to do :frown:

Mine's been "preparing for update" for the past half an hour hopefully I'll have it soon!
Reply 5204
iOS 7 is horrible. Regret downloading it. Fml.
My homework is to write reasons why it is bad to base who gets health care depending on how severe an illness is.

Thing is, I think it's a good thing so can anybody help me with a few ideas? :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
My homework is to write reasons why it is bad to base who gets health care depending on how severe an illness is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It may be subjective?

Also, it diverts finance to others, not really fair :redface:

^Off the top of my head, sry! :tongue:
Reply 5207
Original post by sr234
aw:frown: Are you doing gcse stuff like algebra and re-arranging equations? I've started C1 but if i don't properly understand the work in class, il do extra q's at home which really helps! Hope you find it easier :smile:

It's quadratic equations and equations of lines that I'm really struggling with. It's a GCSE recap homework I'm doing right now but I just don't understand half the questions and it's due in tomorrow so I'm likely to get my first detention ever because I just haven't done half the questions because I don't understand them and we've had two weeks to do the work but I've literally had so much work for my other subjects that this is my first chance to look at some of the questions so I couldn't have gone to see the teacher about some of them and I just feel so stressed and so terrible.
Original post by lolface32
It may be subjective?

Also, it diverts finance to others, not really fair :redface:

^Off the top of my head, sry! :tongue:

Thanks!
I mentioned subjective but what do you mean by the second point? (Sorry I'm so tired right now)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emcat
It's quadratic equations and equations of lines that I'm really struggling with. It's a GCSE recap homework I'm doing right now but I just don't understand half the questions and it's due in tomorrow so I'm likely to get my first detention ever because I just haven't done half the questions because I don't understand them and we've had two weeks to do the work but I've literally had so much work for my other subjects that this is my first chance to look at some of the questions so I couldn't have gone to see the teacher about some of them and I just feel so stressed and so terrible.

Give us the questions? :biggrin:
Thanks!
I mentioned subjective but what do you mean by the second point? (Sorry I'm so tired right now)

Posted from TSR Mobile

well, money would be diverted to those who need it the most, leaving those with more minor injuries with less.

It sounded better in my head, just word it better than me :colondollar:
Reply 5211
Give us the questions? :biggrin:

I'm just going to go in really early tomorrow and talk to my teacher about it.
well, money would be diverted to those who need it the most, leaving those with more minor injuries with less.

It sounded better in my head, just word it better than me :colondollar:

Brilliant, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

#BASE
Original post by Elm Tree
#BASE

#CONFUSED

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's an inside joke :ninja:
It's an inside joke :ninja:

That's good, I was planning on replying "LOOOOOOOOOL" so I don't look stupid by not understanding it

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good, I was planning on replying "LOOOOOOOOOL" so I don't look stupid by not understanding it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you not understand my post on the other thread? :colone:
Did you not understand my post on the other thread? :colone:

Which?

Posted from TSR Mobile

'How has TSR Changed these days?'

goldfish
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest