goldfish

LOOOOOOOOL, you are so funny.

I understood that, for real.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
LOOOOOOOOL, you are so funny.

I understood that, for real.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't understand the basics how can you understand the #base?
Original post by Elm Tree
If you don't understand the basics how can you understand the #base?

Don't confuse me :frown:
Original post by Olympiad
Don't confuse me :frown:

It ain't no fun if the homie can't get none
Reply 5224
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Aw me too, I've had the flu since saturday been off monday & tuesday hopefully going back
on Wednesday. We can be flu buddies ! :biggrin:

I hate catch up work though, just makes me want to get back in bed.

I went in today but am even worse. I'm hot and sweaty yet im shivering got high temperature and cant take anymore lemsip or paracetamol :frown: I don't think I can make it in tomorrow but I didnt want to miss a day of sixth form :frown:
Sup guys , sorry I haven't posted in like a week , school has been hectic so far as they decided to throw us in at the deep end

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5226
I did my GCSE's a year ago and looking to set target grades for AS I'm really dissapointed. I was bullied really badly and had a lot of time off which I think affected my grades and I could have done better. I got 1A 2B 3C's & 2D's. The A was in R.E and the B's in english. I'm currently doing philosophy and ethics (religious studies) & English as I enjoyed these subjects but don't want my target grades to be low as I'm working my arse off all ready determined to do really well :frown:
I'm beginning to realise just how much work I'm going to have to continually put into my subjects, and why people grimace when I tell them I'm studying Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. All I've done since starting college is eat, sleep, study and study; and I'm still falling behind. :confused:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5228
Original post by iJess
I did my GCSE's a year ago and looking to set target grades for AS I'm really dissapointed. I was bullied really badly and had a lot of time off which I think affected my grades and I could have done better. I got 1A 2B 3C's & 2D's. The A was in R.E and the B's in english. I'm currently doing philosophy and ethics (religious studies) & English as I enjoyed these subjects but don't want my target grades to be low as I'm working my arse off all ready determined to do really well :frown:

your target grades for as, how will they effect you in any way? unis dont see them so what's to worry about :tongue: you dont need a teacher telling you what they want you to get, if you want an A then work hard and go for an A :biggrin:
Reply 5229
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
I'm beginning to realise just how much work I'm going to have to continually put into my subjects, and why people grimace when I tell them I'm studying Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. All I've done since starting college is eat, sleep, study and study; and I'm still falling behind. :confused:

haha me too! i feel like teachers dont explain stuff properly :s-smilie:
Reply 5230
Original post by pathosL
your target grades for as, how will they effect you in any way? unis dont see them so what's to worry about :tongue: you dont need a teacher telling you what they want you to get, if you want an A then work hard and go for an A :biggrin:

Yeah I just don't want my teachers to think I'm not capable I guess, cos I've put in so much work already and will continue to do so
Reply 5231
Original post by iJess
Yeah I just don't want my teachers to think I'm not capable I guess, cos I've put in so much work already and will continue to do so

well i couldn't care less what my teachers thought in all honesty, but i guess that's just my character
Reply 5232
I like iOS7 but I guess I'm a massive apple fan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5233
So many exam questions I have to answer this weekend :frown:
Reply 5234
Getting ridiculous amounts of homework and then I am expected to do 2 hours of extra reading on top of that, not liking this at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
A wild Kitty appears!

So many new people, don't eat me please :hide:
Reply 5236
Original post by Kittaaaaay
A wild Kitty appears!

Kit^2a^5y :biggrin: nice to see you again x
A wild Kitty appears!

Grilled Kitty :yucky: You're not actually in Thailand are you?
A wild Kitty appears!

:teeth: I'm cool enough to have your number anyway :smug:

Original post by Glitch96
Grilled Kitty :yucky: You're not actually in Thailand are you?

No, she pretends for the fun of it :smile:
Reply 5239
Original post by cmorga1
Getting ridiculous amounts of homework and then I am expected to do 2 hours of extra reading on top of that, not liking this at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know. There literally aren't enough hours in the day to get everything school wants you to do done and still have time to relax or have a social life.

Latest