Bad. You?
Original post by Furbs
Hi guys

Hey :smile: How are you feeling?

Original post by student room sk
stressed

Have some chocolate?

Original post by Blackshadow
Don't worry they aren't attracted to you either.

:biggrin:

Also, sorry for a really depressing story, but this made me really mad and you really feel sorry for the poor little boy :frown:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-24145299

(Assuming he's Pakistani hence the thread)

Though part of me thinks it's better this way, because his quality of life would have been absolute rubbish if he were alive

He still fitted 6 - 9 months old clothes. Saddening
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by de_monies

Have some chocolate?

doesn't chocolate make you feel worse? LOL
Original post by student room sk
doesn't chocolate make you feel worse? LOL

Well it has endorphins :smile:
Reply 5966
Hey :smile: How are you feeling?

Have some chocolate?

Also, sorry for a really depressing story, but this made me really mad and you really feel sorry for the poor little boy :frown:

Though part of me thinks it's better this way, because his quality of life would have been absolute rubbish if he were alive

Oh my gosh! No way! I just read that article... :frown: I'm actually really close to tears that little boys face.. He was so cute. I wa just going to read Namaaz and thought to check what was happening, but honestly that depressed me, I feel absolutely horrible, how could a mother starve her own son to death.

She must not have been right or something. That is just awful
Original post by IqraHaq
Oh my gosh! No way! I just read that article... :frown: I'm actually really close to tears that little boys face.. He was so cute. I wa just going to read Namaaz and thought to check what was happening, but honestly that depressed me, I feel absolutely horrible, how could a mother starve her own son to death.

She must not have been right or something. That is just awful

It is really saddening. How she could starve her own son and then call for a freaking pizza, instead of the police, or an ambulance

It didn't help that his dad is abusive as well...
“Indeed, I am Allah. There is nothing worthy of worship except Me, so worship Me and establish the Salah for My remembrance.” (Quran 20:14)
Original post by AlligatorSky
Long time legend. And yes that's a perfect idea!

Yeah, it seems like just yesterday we were arguing, I mean 'talking' about Pervez Musharraf. Anyways, how are you? Also, you were going to move to Pakistan now that your A-levels were over. Did you get admission in Pakistan for BDS?

Aww. You thinking of buying one for me? :biggrin:

Totally, do you prefer red, white or black? Any other preferences? Whilst you're deciding, give me a permanent 'loan' of 500,000 pounds, I think that should cover all the costs. :^_^:
Reply 5970

It's completely shocking and upsetting to see that a mother can do that to her own child or any child for that matter.
Reply 5971
It is really saddening. How she could starve her own son and then call for a freaking pizza, instead of the police, or an ambulance

It didn't help that his dad is abusive as well...

I KNOW! OMG! I told my mum this story and she cried and hugged... We were so upset, I didn't know how to take that I couldn't stop thinking about it all night :frown:
Original post by LegendX
Yeah, it seems like just yesterday we were arguing, I mean 'talking' about Pervez Musharraf. Anyways, how are you? Also, you were going to move to Pakistan now that your A-levels were over. Did you get admission in Pakistan for BDS?

Pfft, I don't argue with people. And no I haven't applied yet because I'm stuck here, and will be for a couple more months at least. Congrats on getting into medicine!
Reply 5973
Original post by Blackshadow
Welcome, have some samosas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm more of a Pakora type of person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegendX

Totally, do you prefer red, white or black? Any other preferences? Whilst you're deciding, give me a permanent 'loan' of 500,000 pounds, I think that should cover all the costs. :^_^:

Hmm red. Screams power :biggrin:

Hmm and all the options? Sure thing. All I require is your bank account details sir

Original post by Drizz
It's completely shocking and upsetting to see that a mother can do that to her own child or any child for that matter.

Original post by IqraHaq
I KNOW! OMG! I told my mum this story and she cried and hugged... We were so upset, I didn't know how to take that I couldn't stop thinking about it all night :frown:

At first I was intrigued, because I thought it'd be something about a 3000 year old mummified boy (Headline was different) and there'd be some interesting backstory, but then I read it and I was shocked :frown: :angry:

Original post by rabalem

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bought some spring rolls, but they're Chinese :biggrin:
Reply 5975
Original post by rabalem

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kebabs are better lol :biggrin:
If any ones interested, Anuvahood is on iplayer for a couple more days. Wasnt as good as adulthood but was pretty funny, especially at the end.

Good underdog story :smile: Though don't watch it with your parents :biggrin:
Original post by AlligatorSky
Pfft, I don't argue with people. And no I haven't applied yet because I'm stuck here, and will be for a couple more months at least. Congrats on getting into medicine!

Ahh right, I heard it was quite hot and stuff in Pakistan in the summer. It probably was not the best time to go anyway. Are you going to be applying through public or private? Oh and I thought that both public private only accepted FSC metric ( or whatever the qualification is called in Pakistan which is equal to A levels ).
If any ones interested, Anuvahood is on iplayer for a couple more days. Wasnt as good as adulthood but was pretty funny, especially at the end.

Good underdog story :smile: Though don't watch it with your parents :biggrin:

What's anuvahood? Also, in regards to your previous post, you're a bad scammer. Shame on you man.
Original post by LegendX
What's anuvahood? Also, in regards to your previous post, you're a bad scammer. Shame on you man.

Im not with it today :biggrin: Also, who says Im scamming you?

Ever heard of kidulthood, and adulthood? Its about "life on the streets" but a bit more exaggeration involved. Anuvahood has a rather comical "sex" scene, so it's not my fault if you watch it with your parents. You have been warned!

Latest