The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tk1993
Thought I better have a shave before I go back to uni ImageUploadedByStudent Room1379606009.795109.jpg

I'm not sure how to tell you this, but it looks like someone's taken a dump near your sofa...
Reply 6041
Original post by MrSupernova
I'm not sure how to tell you this, but it looks like someone's taken a dump near your sofa...

If someone ate too many strawberries maybe :P

1.) Your face is an entirely different shade of colour o your boobs.
2.) I've only been here for a while, but could've sworn you've posted a few other pictures before - wouldn't once be enough for others to see how you look? :rolleyes:
Original post by lionessxo
2.) I've only been here for a while, but could've sworn you've posted a few other pictures before - wouldn't once be enough for others to see how you look? :rolleyes:

:ditto:

You should stop focusing on your boobs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6046

Do you have a picture of your feet? :smile:

This.

Original post by Muaythaigirl
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1379674084.301490.jpg

Nearly all of your photos are taken from the exact same angle too - I can hardly even see your face. Nice breasts, but I'd rather see your face. I'm sure you said you were 32 with 4 kids somewhere too - why exactly are you seeking validation from strangers, most of whom are much younger than you, on the Internet? Upload a few photos to your profile, people will be able to see what you look like then and it won't seem like you're attention seeking. Constantly posting near identical photos on this thread where the main aim is to judge others looks seems almost...juvenile.
Original post by AnonymousBitch

This.

Nearly all of your photos are taken from the exact same angle too - I can hardly even see your face. Nice breasts, but I'd rather see your face. I'm sure you said you were 32 with 4 kids somewhere too - why exactly are you seeking validation from strangers, most of whom are much younger than you, on the Internet? Upload a few photos to your profile, people will be able to see what you look like then and it won't seem like you're attention seeking. Constantly posting near identical photos on this thread where the main aim is to judge others looks seems almost...juvenile.

Time for you to take a break from TSR son

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RedArrow
Time for you to take a break from TSR son

Posted from TSR Mobile

I rarely come on TSR, sunshine. Therefore your comment is invalid.

& who cares if I have? It's what the post is for, but nit pick if you like, I won't lose sleep about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RedArrow
You should stop focusing on your boobs

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not focusing on my boobs, you are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This.

I'm not seeking validation, but heh, think what you like. I don't give a ****. I like it. It's fun. Get over it! I'll keep posting :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not seeking validation, but heh, think what you like. I don't give a ****. I like it. It's fun. Get over it! I'll keep posting :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol 32 with 4 kids posting pics blatantly showing her cleavage! Yup nice one :rolleyes:
I'm not focusing on my boobs, you are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

YOU are making me look at Yr boobs. You are such a trash. You're* total dump material

I rarely come on TSR, sunshine. Therefore your comment is invalid.

You rarely come here and yet you know that lady has kids and is over 30 years of age? Not to mention you are bothered by her boob pics??? you are in denial :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
God it's just a pic, GET A GRIP! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NikoB
Lol 32 with 4 kids posting pics blatantly showing her cleavage! Yup nice one :rolleyes:

And like I said, I don't care :smile: but you obviously do as you're making such a big deal out of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And like I said, I don't care :smile: but you obviously do as you're making such a big deal out of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really don't care, I'm just pointing the facts out...
Ugh you should stop trying to be nice/whatever-you-are-trying-to-portray

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest