Scroll to see replies

Original post by RedArrow
Ugh you should stop trying to be nice/whatever-you-are-trying-to-portray

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe she is nice?

God there's some vile people on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NikoB
I really don't care, I'm just pointing the facts out...

Thoughts are not facts👍 neither are opinions. You don't know me well enough. So if you don't care, why reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6062
Original post by Muaythaigirl
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1379354961.108820.jpg
Repping the MTG hoodie lol

Pretty!
Maybe she is nice?

God there's some vile people on here

Posted from TSR Mobile

She is not nice

And people will look vile to you if all you care to post is your busty boobs!

Posted from TSR Mobile
She is not nice

And people will look vile to you if all you care to post is your busty boobs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know her do you?

Stop obsessing about the boobs. Get over them. All woman have them. It speaks volumes about you that the only thing you can comment on is them.

Top tip: get over it 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

You rarely come here and yet you know that lady has kids and is over 30 years of age? Not to mention you are bothered by her boob pics??? you are in denial :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

She's only been here for 2 weeks, I've seen her post a fair few times whenever I'm on. It isn't hard to check post history either to see she's posted at least 10 times on this thread :smile: And I never said I was bothered by her breasts - she has a lovely pair. I'm merely curious as to why she continually posts pictures on here. She's clearly good looking and old enough to be secure in herself. Also I've made a grand total of 28 posts over 2 months. If you think that's a lot then you're the deluded one :wink:
Original post by NikoB
Lol 32 with 4 kids posting pics blatantly showing her cleavage! Yup nice one :rolleyes:

Wow. I can't believe some people can be so judgemental. You'd never say that to someone's face so why say it over the internet? You've just come across like a judgemental, and spineless idiot.

nice...there is nothing wrong about showing a bit of cleavage, they look nice :biggrin:

also there is nothing wrong about a man complimenting a woman on her breasts as long isn't too sleazy.
Original post by pandabird
Wow. I can't believe some people can be so judgemental. You'd never say that to someone's face so why say it over the internet? You've just come across like a judgemental, and spineless idiot.

Spineless?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry but why does your pic look photoshopped. Its just weird how your chest, throat seems to be in one place and your head in another. Not to mention the difference in complexion of the skin. It looks like you have powdered your breasts.

Saying so, I don't mind these boob pics lol. If you want to post those, keep on posting as many as you like just looking real would be great. We don't want fake attention seekers using photoshopped pics.
(edited 10 years ago)
Lol! My pic is not photoshopped. I don't need to & quite frankly couldn't be bothered. It's probably the angle! & if my face looks darker, it's cos I have makeup, foundation on & don't put it on my tits! Can't believe how much people analyse these pics lol! This pic is like the title says unedited. No filter. So there ya go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Serano
Pretty!

Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol! My pic is not photoshopped. I don't need to & quite frankly couldn't be bothered. It's probably the angle! & if my face looks darker, it's cos I have makeup, foundation on & don't put it on my tits! Can't believe how much people analyse these pics lol! This pic is like the title says unedited. No filter. So there ya go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a thread about pics, so it will get baked, cooked, analysed, scrutinized, criticised, crushed, stomped, loved, kissed, masturbated, fantasized and whatever you can think of doing. Don't like it, don't post here.

But both me and you know it very well that you posting here to seek attention and you like to deny it (typical girl response) so as not to look attention whore. Whereas we like to look at your boobs and as much flesh and beauty you can show us TSR permitting.

So yes whatever you say, we all know how it is.

"You like to show us, we like to see it".

Win-win for everybody.

After all that boob show... You finally get a compliment!

How fulfilling is that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
After all that boob show... You finally get a compliment!

How fulfilling is that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

& you get none aww

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zaback21
This is a thread about pics, so it will get baked, cooked, analysed, scrutinized, criticised, crushed, stomped, loved, kissed, masturbated, fantasized and whatever you can think of doing. Don't like it, don't post here.

But both me and you know it very well that you posting here to seek attention and you like to deny it (typical girl response) so as not to look attention whore. Whereas we like to look at your boobs and as much flesh and beauty you can show us TSR permitting.

Win-win for everybody.

Like I said, I don't need validating. You can think what ya like 😉

& yes I will keep posting, & the haters can keep on hating👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zaback21

Win-win for everybody.

Fully agree with you. This thread is meant for posting a picture and exposing yourself to public to see who's sitting by another end of the screen. People post a second time just because they've changed since the last time of posting a picture.

Unless she changes every day or week :teehee:
Like I said, I don't need validating. You can think what ya like ������

& yes I will keep posting, & the haters can keep on hating������

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the point of posting series of pictures where you look exactly the same except with a different piece of clothing? You should be mature enough to know this :wink: You can make a photo album on your profile and post as many pictures as you want, but why this thread :erm:
Like I said, I don't need validating. You can think what ya like ������

& yes I will keep posting, & the haters can keep on hating������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't hate you. I like your boobs lol. I am just stating the fact that you posting here for attention which most of us are doing anyway, that's how society is. Its just gets weird when you start denying it that you didn't posted here for other people's attention. Then why did you post here. Keep those pics in your hard drive lol.
Where does it say in this thread post 1 pic only?

I can post however many I like & if people don't like it, don't look! Simples!

Any one would think I'm hitler, the fuss that's been caused!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest