The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muaythaigirl
Like I said, I don't need validating. You can think what ya like

& yes I will keep posting, & the haters can keep on hating

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not in a rude or confrontational way, but what exactly do you get from posting so often? I'm genuinely curious. It's not like you're a 16 year old girl craving the attention. Again I don't want to be confrontational as you've already gotten a lot of stick over your photos.
Original post by NikoB
The fact that she posts nearly every day shows she's seeking attention.
You're the idiot trying to be white knight over the Internet :lol:

White knight!?!? I'm a woman!
The comment was out of order, so what if she has 4 kids, she shouldn't be judged by teenagers a lot younger than her.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by pandabird
White knight!?!? Why does everyone think I'm a man on here!
The comment was out of order, so what if she has 4 kids, she shouldn't be judged by teenagers a lot younger than her.

Lol I edited my post, I said female white knight.
I'm not judging, I'm just stating the facts: she has 4 kids and she's 32...which btw seems a bit odd to post pic after pic in the same position...this isn't Facebook.
Reply 6083
Stop bickering it's only a god damn picture if she seeks attention then so be it no point making such a big deal out of it.
Original post by AnonymousBitch
Not in a rude or confrontational way, but what exactly do you get from posting so often? I'm genuinely curious. It's not like you're a 16 year old girl craving the attention. Again I don't want to be confrontational as you've already gotten a lot of stick over your photos.

What exactly do you get out of knowing why I post pics?

Like I said, it's fun. It's a laugh. I really don't see why people are making such a fuss over one pic. It's not like I'm a child killer!

I don't see why age has anything to do with this either. It's not like I'm a 50yr old granny posting pics of my vinegar tits!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NikoB
I'm not judging, I'm just stating the facts: she has 4 kids and she's 32...which btw seems a bit odd to post pic after pic in the same position...this isn't Facebook.

What so I'm 32 & have 4 kids I should stop living? Never post pics? God, I can't wait till you get to 32.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Black Cat
Stop bickering it's only a god damn picture if she seeks attention then so be it no point making such a big deal out of it.

We are not. But if she posts and then denies then its a little weird.

Saying so, go Muaythaigirl !!! Post more lol.
Reply 6087
Original post by zaback21
We are not. But if she posts and then denies then its a little weird.

Saying so, go Muaythaigirl !!! Post more lol.

I have to agree with some of the points stated about her posting so many pictures showing cleavage but, all you do is feed her with more attention.
Original post by NikoB

I think I got the wrong end of the stick of what you were saying actually... Never mind.
(edited 10 years ago)
I have to agree with some of the points stated about her posting so many pictures showing cleavage but, all you do is feed her with more attention.

True, but she will continue to get compliment after compliment which will feed her attention anyways :dontknow:
posting 1-3 times is ok but if you keep doing it again and again, it just seems a bit fishy...fishing for compliments
Original post by NikoB
Who said anything about living? :lolwut:
You're the only one to post day after day etc
Ugh I cba with this with your immature way of acting like a 16 year old, seeking attention. Don't deny it coz it's true :rolleyes: Just out of interest, are you single? Because that would explain a lot. :lol:

I've been here 2 weeks. I don't post every day. Don't have time! So that point is invalid.:smile:

The only one acting immature is you. If you don't like the pic, don't look. :rolleyes:

& no, not single.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NikoB
True, but she will continue to get compliment after compliment which will feed her attention anyways :dontknow:
posting 1-3 times is ok but if you keep doing it again and again, it just seems a bit fishy...fishing for compliments

The point is, why should it matter to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NikoB

Sorry but when does having 4 kids make people less pretty ? A woman is beautiful as long as she is alive(same goes for men). 10-15 years doesnt change people at all. I don't know how old you are, but people remain young at heart even when they are old. Age is nothing but a number.
Reply 6093
Original post by NikoB

She's loving it right now that you guys are slating her and giving her all that attention.
She's loving it right now that you guys are slating her and giving her all that attention.

Omg, I've heard it all now! How am I loving it? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6096

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't deny it you're craving for all that attention :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you are lol. But anymore pic lol ?
Ok time to take a walk and clear ones heads don't you think. It's like a pack of hyenas feeding. If you like the girls cleavage on show, then for **** sake enjoy it for what it is. It doesn't matter if people get complimented or dissed as long as people then move on, what is annoying is when people feel they have an opinion to share, then continue to try and hammer that home.

This thread is more about checking people out than it is putting a face to a name, all you have to do is check a few of the posts to see that. Everybody could post a pic everyday as far as I am concerned, the only reason people hold anything against other peoples actions (especially insignificant actions) is because they are too immature to bite their tongue and move on.
(edited 10 years ago)
What I sent on Snapchat ... Loool!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1379690115.144095.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest