The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zakee
Mornin' all. :hat2:

Morning :biggrin:
665 on my UKCAT...not bad, quite pleased actually... I thought I'd do much worse :lol:
Original post by usycool1
665 on my UKCAT...not bad, quite pleased actually... I thought I'd do much worse :lol:

Well done :biggrin:
Yay, I just found out I won't have to take any language tests when applying to UCL. :biggrin:
The requirements for all programmes (as indicated in the table below) will be at one of three levels: Standard, Good, or Advanced and the evidence we require may take one of the following forms:

substantial education (minimum 12 months) or work experience (minimum 18 months) conducted in English in a majority English speaking country and undertaken no more than two years prior to your proposed date of enrolment

Congratulations :biggrin: that's amazing :biggrin:

Well done man! Not bad? More like great score!
Thanks all! :biggrin:
This history essay question is making me want to cry, ahhh :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3608
IB, anyone...?

I'm in desperate need of a shoulder to cry on and then some words of comfort :frown: :frown:
Original post by Lucy96
This history essay question is making me want to cry, ahhh :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you studying? We are doing French Revolution...
Original post by Crazy Lady!!!
What are you studying? We are doing French Revolution...

Doing 'From Kaiser to Führer: Germany, 1900-45'! This essay is so awfully difficult and confusing though, I feel as if I'm doing it completely wrong! Oooh very nice :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chiseph
IB, anyone...?

I'm in desperate need of a shoulder to cry on and then some words of comfort :frown: :frown:

Don't think there're any IBers on this thread :s-smilie: Feel free to post your rant or whatever on here anyway though (or PM me), I'm sure someone will be able to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Doing 'From Kaiser to Führer: Germany, 1900-45'! This essay is so awfully difficult and confusing though, I feel as if I'm doing it completely wrong! Oooh very nice :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did that topic!:tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I did that topic!:tongue:

:woo:

Much prefer learning about Nazi Germany rather than the Second Reich. I'm dying of boredom trying to write this essay! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The French revolution is worse than watching paint dry! We've got 2 teachers one doing the firsyvhalf and ome doing the second half... But they are teaching it at the same time so o don't really have a clue whats going on in the second half! :tongue: haha
Original post by Lucy96
:woo:

Much prefer learning about Nazi Germany rather than the Second Reich. I'm dying of boredom trying to write this essay! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what aspect of it you looking at?
So what aspect of it you looking at?

Well at the moment I'm having to answer: "The political establishment in Germany succeeded in maintaining the political status quo through a policy of moderate reform." How far do you agree with this statement?

So having to write about the reforms of Bethmann-Hollweg and von Bülow, Flottenpolitik, Weltpolitik etc, and obviously just all the political stuff which I'm not massively keen on :tongue: just finding the question very ambiguous.
I've just gotten back. Today's been interesting. Nice TSR changes happening :biggrin:
Original post by Lucy96
Well at the moment I'm having to answer: "The political establishment in Germany succeeded in maintaining the political status quo through a policy of moderate reform." How far do you agree with this statement?

So having to write about the reforms of Bethmann-Hollweg and von Bülow, Flottenpolitik, Weltpolitik etc, and obviously just all the political stuff which I'm not massively keen on :tongue: just finding the question very ambiguous.

Aaah, I didn't do much... :colondollar:

I feel unacquainted

Off Twitter! Do your homework:wink:

My followers are slowing down to a halt!
(edited 10 years ago)
Aaah, I didn't do much... :colondollar:

I feel unacquainted

Off Twitter! Do your homework:wink:

My followers are slowing down to a halt!

Oh sorry haha :colondollar: Don't be silly!

Nuh uh :wink: I can't bring myself to finish it!

You've still got LOADS. And in such a short space of time too (excuse the slight pun) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest